Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    *cough*
    You, um,*ehem* might want to recheck your spelling of one word there. I think ya forgot a "C" and in that particular word it's really not good. If ya know what I mean. *cough*

A Dog's Breakfast is brilliant! I love it! I watch it all the time. You should also check out Cube, Nothing, Icemen, And Never Let Her Go(this one might be hard to find),. There's Treed Murry also known as Get Down, Cypher, Pin(for a very young David), and Where the Heart Is and Scanners 2.

The ones in blue I have seen and they are great! The others I desperately want to see. However, I did see some of Treed Murry on Youtube. And I loved what I saw. He's great! in it.

I did see CUBE and he was great in it Interesting movie too !!

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
      .. Did anyone see A Dog's Breakfast and was it good ?
      It's a brilliant, quirky comedy!! And it's by David, so of course it's good.

Of the ones I've seen, my fav DH films are A Dog's Breakfast, Nothing, Cube, and Treed Murray. Oh, and check out Elavated - David's freaky in it!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        *cough*
        You, um,*ehem* might want to recheck your spelling of one word there. I think ya forgot a "C" and in that particular word it's really not good. If ya know what I mean. *cough*

A Dog's Breakfast is brilliant! I love it! I watch it all the time. You should also check out Cube, Nothing, Icemen, And Never Let Her Go(this one might be hard to find),. There's Treed Murry also known as Get Down, Cypher, Pin(for a very young David), and Where the Heart Is and Scanners 2.

The ones in blue I have seen and they are great! The others I desperately want to see. However, I did see some of Treed Murry on Youtube. And I loved what I saw. He's great! in it.

Thank you for the spell check reminder I'm so embarrassed now !!

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Happy Easter!

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 22 March 2008, 08:04 PM.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
            I also didn't know that, and it surprises me.
            *re: Starcrossed* I didn't know that either!

Originally posted by taffy rose
            Did anyone see A Dog's Breakfast and was it good ?
            It was good, I would go with calling it a good, vegging out on the couch, type movie... if you get my drift.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney
            You should also check out Cube, Nothing, Icemen, And Never Let Her Go(this one might be hard to find),. There's Treed Murry also known as Get Down, Cypher, Pin(for a very young David), and Where the Heart Is and Scanners 2.
            Nothing is my favourite, I think I love it more then the 10 mins of him in Cypher and I adore the 10 mins of him in Cypher! "Nothing" just has so much going on, it is so weird, funny and different and well my type of film really.

I liked him in "the life before this"? He is only in it for a short while but he is integral to the movie. And he looks good.

From "The life before this"

From "Nothing"

From "And never let her go..."

From "Treed Murray/Get down"

Comment

Happy Easter, everyone!
              Last edited by Klenotka; 23 March 2008, 10:08 AM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE

Kimberly

Comment

sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Hey Cam- that's not an Easter Egg

sigpic
                    Sig by im_meli
                    More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

ROTFL these caption pics are funny ;-) !! McKay provides the best humor on SGA and it would not be the same without him :-)

Kimberly

Comment

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
                        I saw a couple of movies starring David but wanted to know which movies you all liked by David and I'm going to get them on DVD to watch .. Did anyone see A Dog's Breakfast and was it good ?

Kimberly
                        ADB is absolute genius! Went to the London screening, and then a small (teeny, tiny) screening at the Stratford-upon-Avon Film Festival. Dragged my boyfy to the second one and even he loved it (he was determined to hate it)

And then lost patience with waiting for a UK release and imported it from the US!!

That's how good it is!

Everyone else has recommended some brilliant films - of which my particular faves are Nothing (so quirky and some hilarious lines), Cube (boyfy loved this one too) and Get Down.
                        Last edited by Squonk; 24 March 2008, 07:30 AM.
                        The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

wasnt on yesterday but happy late Easter all
                          sigpic
                          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Just some caps from Echoes.

Spoiler:

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 24 March 2008, 10:41 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Gotta get this thread off of PAGE 3!

sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

^ Ooo, pretty banner.

Here's a few of him glaring. I love it when he glares. Don't know why. Must be the eyes.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X