Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    David must be p1ssed!
    I'm sure he is. He loved updating his website so much, I'm sure this makes him angry. Poor guy! to you David!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
      I managed to get a hold of LittleMckay and FraggleDragon on youtube. I messaged them both so we'll just have to see what happens ^^ hopefully they'll join ^^

~Dani
      Good. I was just at LJ and there are a lot of squirrels over there. Just joined LJ actually. And there is a Yahoo group so...

@queen: Once again, great pics!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

We seem to have quite a few new folks on this thread lately, so I just want to remind you that the GateWorld limit for the width of a picture is 700 pixels. Frankly, I'm still using an 800x600 monitor because my eyes are bad and I can't see the small print. When you post pics larger than 650 wide, it stretches the screen and then I have to scroll back and forth to read the text.

So, for you folks with the latest and greatest monitors/laptop screens, please be considerate of your fellow fans who are still working with older equipment or who have accessibilty issues.

Resize those large photos! If you don't want to shrink them because you love every pixel of David, then put the photos in spoiler tags and note that you are putting spoiler tags for size, not because of spoiler info.

BTW, sometimes I just cut off an edge of a larger picture when there's nothing of note in the area. Still lots of David, just trimmed.

If you're posting more than 3 or 4 large photos at a time, put them in spoiler tags and note it's for the number of photos. Some people have issues with bandwidth and it takes forever to load those pics. We don't want folks to avoid the thread because it never loads for them.

And finally, when quoting someone who posted photos, change the IMG tags to URL so the pictures don't post all over again. Usually it's the next person who comments on a picture post and as much as seeing David twice is twice as good, it's a bandwidth issue.

Thanks.

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Nice to have the reminder. Thank you watcher.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, David's site is back up, miraculously, but I can go anywhere without getting the message "An invalid post id was requested". The thing is, there is a new thread titled: Are we really back? and I can't get to it to find out what is going on.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

I made a rodney for all you guys! ^^

And here is a sad rodney from Sunday! I'm even surprised how accurate i got his outfit ^^

~Dani

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
              Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
              Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
              sigpic

Comment

Okay, David's site is back up, miraculously, but I can go anywhere without getting the message "An invalid post id was requested". The thing is, there is a new thread titled: Are we really back? and I can't get to it to find out what is going on.
                I'm having the same trouble *pouts*

~Dani

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                sigpic

Comment

I seem to be able to access david's site via davidhewlett.com

The last thing on there for the "A Dog's Blog" is http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/c...ategory/14/35/

I don't know if that's the latest though.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                  Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet View Post
                    I seem to be able to access david's site via davidhewlett.com

The last thing on there for the "A Dog's Blog" is http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/c...ategory/14/35/

I don't know if that's the latest though.
                    Yes, I think that's the current blog post. Soooo..... I guess the site is back up, sort of? *crosses fingers*

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

I can't access it. Tried to get into some of the threads but the id thing came up instead.

I think they might be in the process of fixing it but haven't got there yet.

Comment

Deep Freeze FTW!!!!!
                        No Antivirus is safe enough ;/ they just keep getting better ....
                        Spoiler:
                        APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                        (YEAR 0 - 100)
                        "O thou Sun,
                        send me as far over the earth
                        as is my pleasure and thine,
                        and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
                        but never hear anything of bad ones,
                        nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post

I think they might be in the process of fixing it but haven't got there yet.
                          Thank goodness for that! I'm surprised how quickly it's being taken care of.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
                            Thank goodness for that! I'm surprised how quickly it's being taken care of.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...eandmuttg4.jpg
                            Hee, I have been so busy the last few months that I haven't really even been on his site! I didn't notice anything was wrong until this morning. I know I am a bad fangirl.

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post

I made a rodney for all you guys! ^^

And here is a sad rodney from Sunday! I'm even surprised how accurate i got his outfit ^^

~Dani
                              Here is a couple I made a while ago...

My Sunday version of Rodney...before Carson died...
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Twitter update!!!

Website was hacked...real drag! Restored from backup, but still things are amiss!

...about 2 hours ago...
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X