Very Cute!
    Thanx.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Can I rec a Rodney-centric fic? It's about events that happened during The Last Man (spoiler warning), and it actually made me cry.
        http://xparrot.livejournal.com/78107.html
        Thanks
        sigpic

Comment

I posted a bunch of caps from "The Last Man" before, but I don't remember which ones, so forgive any repeats.
          Spoiler:

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Joe Mallozzi's blog today has some behind the scenes shots from the Season 5 filming. David's in a couple of photos here and here.

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
              There were pics on the German website on which I ordered my doll.
              Oooo . . . the second one is the first picture I've scene of any of the Series 2 figures in their packages. It shows that "Field Ops" Rodney gets his tablet computer! YEAH!! Rodney with tablet computer! (Does happy dance!). Looks like he also gets his very own ZedPM! Other equipment looks like a Beretta 92FS and FN P-90, so he can keep the Natives away from his tablet and ZedPM!

It looks like he will also get an SG-1 style GDO, like some of the Series 1 figures got. I still can't figure that out. I don't think we've ever seen an SG-1 style GDO on Atlantis. Atlantis doesn't seem to ever show the Team members sending their IDC's. Instead, we just see them dialing the DHD, then it cuts to the Gateroom staff receiving the IDC signal, identifying who the sender is, then ordering the shield lowered (or not).

But hey - I'm not going to complain . . . soon I'll have my Little Rodneys (and yes, my Teylas and Wraith Queen, too), and they can start having adventures with my Little Sheppards!

Thanks very much for posting the figure picture links, Arlessiar!

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                There were pics on the German website on which I ordered my doll. You can find them here and here and here.
                Thanks for that!

Heh - i've noticed all the dolls come with a ZPM!! There'll be no energy crisis at that Atlantis then!!

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                David told us a couple of times in his blogs. I can't get to them at work, or I'd point them out to you. The first time David mentioned it I wondered if he was going to talk to Amanda and Damien about their experiences with web broadcasting.
                Cripes, i missed that too!

Do we know if it''l be like Sanctuary, ie, get the first couple for free and then have to pay?

Originally posted by musik-lover View Post
                *Wheezes* 63.96$? God, I'll never get these! It's already hard to buy the companion books and novels and Magazine(It's hard when you don't have any money) Hey, thinking about that...My book didn't come yet! It makes almost 3 weeks I've comanded it. They say it's backlogged, but this is ridiculous
                3 weeks?! Where'd you order them from?!

That is a bit ridiculous.

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                Can I rec a Rodney-centric fic? It's about events that happened during The Last Man (spoiler warning), and it actually made me cry.
                Thanks
                Ooo, thanks for the rec, i'll check it out lunch time.
                The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Aaaah, I haven't got much time for the Internet at the moment - worse for this thread and the thunking.

Oh I love these an all the other funny pics!

I wish all Thunkers "Happy Easter" and here are my "Eastereggs" for you:

sigpic

Comment

Rodney with a scythe? Where is that pic from? I wonder wether he is able to handle it
                    The cake is a lie!

Comment

^ i think it's The Tower, S2.
                      The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

That sounds about right to me. He was telling Teyla that the people are simpletons or something like that.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                        Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                          Thanks
                          Wow, that was great, very moving story! Thanks for the rec!

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                          Joe Mallozzi's blog today has some behind the scenes shots from the Season 5 filming. David's in a couple of photos here and here.
                          Thanks for the links.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post

3 weeks?! Where'd you order them from?!

That is a bit ridiculous.
                            I know!

I ordered it at Maison International. It's an English book store.(As you can see) It's also called Maison Anglaise.
                            If you know Chapters, It's like that, but much more smaller.
                            -------------------

sigpic
                            Made by Camy

Proud member of Beer? Because they are adorkable!

Comment

Sorry for Spamming the threads...

OT~Guys I need help...I"m looking for the good caps of these caps below...can someone help me please?

sigpic

Comment

I've never posted here but after the last season, well i'm a little late with this... but Rodney totally rocked this year. I so love him like he was in the last 20 episodes.

McKay has always been the annoying and arogant jerk (no offence, pls ) for me. I really couldn't stand watching him complaining about everything.

Well... but thats past. Rodney was so funny and... and he made me cry. OMG i gotta admit, he made me cry in the season finale. He was so different than the person i've used to see in him. I like him. I really really do.

I hope tptb keeps writting McKay like that.
                                David rocks in the sga team. And you guys, too! Keep the Rodney love coming!!

Comment

Working...
                                X