Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Scientist and The Military Guy.

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Twitter Updates:

"Funny how everything seems better after a run! Great solitary thinking time...if you don't count Mars...and I don't ;-)"

""Starcrossed" looking promising and exciting progress on the "ADB" release...funny how that happens when Jane gets back into town!"

David's getting serious about these runs! Dare i see a six-pack in the future!? Hey wait, is he saying mars doesn't think much? *Hopes David was thinking: "I need to spend more personal time with the fans..."*

YAY on the starcrossed front! And yay on the ADB front. Funny how that Jane can get things done eh? Nothing like a British women with a bone to pick!

And that in no way means Sue is a force to be reckoned with when she's angry! Nope, uh uh. *hugs sue* Please don't kill me.
      Last edited by LogicSequence; 27 June 2007, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LogicSequence View Post
        David's getting serious about these runs! Dare i see a six-pack in the future!?
        Just running isn't going to give David a six-pack although it would cut down any layers of fat so that the abdominals can be seen. You need to do exercises that involve tightening the stomach muscles. And of course, you need to eat right.

He's probably been running all along. Now he twitters us about them.

Who wants Rodney with a six-pack, anyway? I think he's perfect the way he is. He just needs to stay healthy. Running increases the endorphins, lowers the blood pressure and helps in escaping the Wraith.

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Errr, you know i was kidding about the six-pack??

Comment

Errr, you know i was kidding about the six-pack??
            Well I hope so as the last thing I want to see is Rodney turned into another Daniel. Scientist on TV should be out of shape... in a good *sexy, comfy* way!

But you know for David's health it is nice to see him getting some exercise, I do think the running is new, he even mentioned that Joe F was going to a gym. Maybe BamBam finally got to them!

Comment

OMG - i may actually be going mad!! I'm having to record some old reels of some computery machine type noises (don't ask!) and it'a an hour of constant rhythemic high pitched beeping and squealing and it's driving me mental!! I have a twitch!! The pitch is just getting higher and higher.

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
              men are all big (babies) kids at heart

(present company possibly excepted of course )
              Yes, yes they are - i am currently living with a 31 year old toddler, complete with tantrums and throwing things.

As i said in my comment on dGeek, he is pure evil!! What a tease!

I really hope it's something along the lines of Europe and beyond being able to download it. I'll settle for a dl until they release the DVD on other regions (cos they will, oh yes they will, oh god, they better!)

Erm...read this:

http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/i...temid=99999999

When the Hewlett's angry, he sure can piss the wrong people off.

Guess he was right about Hewlett becoming McKay...but at least company execs can't suck the life out of you!!!

...or can they? *raises eyebrow*

edit:

read this one too!

http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/i...=127&Itemid=35

methinks he REALLY pissed them off!

Well if I worked for MGM or Fox I'd be a bit annoyed to read his post!
              They probably weren't overjoyed by them, but they probably understood and now it's resolved have asked for them to be taken down.

Either that or Jane saw them and made him take them down in case MGM and Fox saw them. lol

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
              I see Joe Mallozi commented on the beds in Atlantis, although he didn't answer my version of the question,

Still, you'd think there would be some room somewhere to ship some bigger beds. Expecially since Rodney needs a prescription mattress.

Sleeping on your tummy does not help one's back.
              I've often wondered about the beds tbh. They don't look long enough! Shep's (i think we've seen his the most) looks far too short for him. And that won't do anyone's back any good.

Twitter Updates:

"Funny how everything seems better after a run! Great solitary thinking time...if you don't count Mars...and I don't ;-)"

""Starcrossed" looking promising and exciting progress on the "ADB" release...funny how that happens when Jane gets back into town!"

Yes considering he professed hatred for all exercise, he seems to be doing really well with the running.

And WOOT!! for Starcrossed!!

Right, back to twitching, my ears are really suffering!
              The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

One of TPTB (Martin Gero maybe) said that during filming Childhood's End, David was horrified at how tired he was after running (you know that scene were he runs and stops to catch his breath) that he and Jane started going jogging after that. I'm sure I hear somewhere that they sometimes went jogging with Rachel.
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Oh yeah, i remember that! lol

I also remember him saying somewhere (can't remember where!) that he tends to suddenly decide he's going to get fit, totally over does it in the first day and wonders why he's in agony.

It's good that he seems to have found a routine that works. lol
                  The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                    Still, I wish the posts were still there because of the more personal stuff. Again, did anyone save them or remember what he said in them?
                    OMG! I am such a fangirl and I don't even know it!

I was looking for a fic on my computer *yes McShep* and I found this thing I entitled "Mad Dog Time"... YES! I saved his little rant and forgot!. LOL! Only the first one, the second one disapeard pretty much after I read it.

Should I post it here? Yay? Nay? I don't want to piss off anyone... would it be disrespectful to DH *kind of but really NOT his wishes*?

Comment

just keep and dig out the best bits for posterity
                      sigpic

Comment

hey everyone just wanted to say im done with school, for now!!!!
                        sigpic
                        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                          I was looking for a fic on my computer *yes McShep* and I found this thing I entitled "Mad Dog Time"... YES! I saved his little rant and forgot!. LOL! Only the first one, the second one disapeard pretty much after I read it.
                          *cough*ihaveittoo*cough* But, sadly, not the second, either. And that's the one where he sounds a little calmer and not like this

My kind of guy:

Comment

Golly, I miss 2 days and look at you chatty lot!

"You think I could have figured that link thing out?! I get so nervous knowing that you're all watching...Look at you all! Stop judging me!"
                            Too cute!

"Dinner time with the lovely Jane...how does Mars always get to eat first?! I guess I'm not the Alpha dog?! G'night!"
                            I was putting dinner on the table when his twitter hit my phone - We had dinner at the same time on Tuesday! Squee!! /fangirlishness

*cough*ihaveittoo*cough* But, sadly, not the second, either. And that's the one where he sounds a little calmer
                            *cough* Me too. I have the 'mad dog' post, but not the 'lions, foxes, bears' one. I'm sad that I missed some of the more personal things mentioned in the 2nd post (like the pony) but it's probably wise that they're not up anymore.

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                            They probably weren't overjoyed by them, but they probably understood and now it's resolved have asked for them to be taken down.

Either that or Jane saw them and made him take them down in case MGM and Fox saw them. lol
                            I thought Jane might have had something to do with it too. That was my first thought when I saw those missing posts.

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                            Oh, I had a dream today. Every thunker´s best dream. It was kind of weird. I saw whole Adrift episode (which is weird) and Rodney was there in his trousers but without shirt! I am sure we won´t see him like this but...I can dream, can´t I?
                            Indeed!

He's probably been running all along. Now he twitters us about them.
                            Yeah, I think so too. I remember what suekay said about this, that David took up running during season 1. Now that he's on Twitter, we get to hear about it more.

Running increases the endorphins, lowers the blood pressure and helps in escaping the Wraith.

Double whump from Progeny:
                            Spoiler:

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Hmm

starcrossed.com has been reserved by a canadian web hosting company...think David's bought it?
                              sigpic

Comment

starcrossed.com has been reserved by a canadian web hosting company...think David's bought it?
                                Let's hope so!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Working...
                                X