No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree that a major character shouldn't have this. My idea was a newly introduced scientist with the Ancient gene could being more in tune with emotions or maybe those deep thought and desires that you don't share or act on. The person would get this way because they touched a newly discovered device and it did something to amke them this way. This person could have flashes of these things at the weirdest times. While working on something, eating lunch, sleeping.

Sleeping would be funny. This person could unintentionally watch or interact in the dreams of other people. Imagine if this person was a female and she had to deal with Rodney McKay.....

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
    Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Rodney bear is soooooo cuttttttte!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        No, I think it'd be funnier if Rodney met up with a girl who just knew how his mind worked and managed out-guess, out-wit, and generally out-snark him every time, leading him to THINK she must be psychic, especially since she has an annoying tendency to answer his questions before he can ask them.
        We already have one such woman. Her name is Elizabeth.
        sigpic
        http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

I love your sig. Especially the pics 4th and 5th from the left.

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes
            We already have one such woman. Her name is Elizabeth.
            I don't see it. But that's fine, too.

The Ancient empathy thing might make for a good fic, at least.

Comment

Okay, I've tried to avoid spoilers from 'The Seige' as much as possible but...
              Spoiler:
              from the small things I've hear it sounds like the Atlantis team gets the sh*t kicked out of them and its not even over by the end of the second half!

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
              Spoiler:

Comment

Here's some pics of his hotness...

Comment

AAAIIIEEEEE Resize!! Resize!!

The first four pics are WAY too big. I love Rodney, but it breaks the margins and adds to the pure hell of folks on dial-up.

Comment

Originally posted by lucylou
                    Rodney bear is soooooo cuttttttte!
                    Thanks! I'm taking him to the Vancouver Creation Con in April and hope to get a pic of the two of us with the real McKay... if I'm lucky. When I put him together, I got to include a little heart and was told to make a wish on it before it was included in the stuffing... so Rodney Bear has a Happiness (is a snarky arrogant geek) heart with a wish to meet the real thing tucked inside. Yeah, it's a bit goofy, but cute. And just for comparison's sake, I posted a pic of the real deal next to the bear on my journal

Comment

Awwwwww I want a Rodney bear to snuggle! Or the real thing. Yeah that'd be nice lol. Pity he isn't coming to Gatecon thouh I'd prolly scare the man hehe.

Lucy

Comment

Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself and say "hi". It's so nice to know I'm not alone in my obsession

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

They should get a woman who's just like Rodney lol! That would be fun to watch!

sigpic
                          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Hi guys. Thought i'd join this thread. McKay's just god damn funny!
                            WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony

MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.

SHEPPARD: I shot him.... In the leg.

WEIR:

Comment

Do you think he'd be attracted to her or would he be repulsed by her? I have a feeling that she'd tease and taunt(?) him at every chance she got...

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet
                                Do you think he'd be attracted to her or would he be repulsed by her? I have a feeling that she'd tease and taunt(?) him at every chance she got...
                                Oh, he'd hate her. He'd accuse her of being all the things HE is and never see the irony because he doesn't see himself being like THAT. They'd bicker constantly and he'd complain bitterly about her to anyone who would listen (or anyone who stands still for too long). HOWEVER... if anything were to happen to her, is she were to be in any sort of danger, he'd fight harder than the rest of them combined to save her.

Comment

Working...
                                X