No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone who's got teams playing today!

Hiya, Probie! Ooooh, a guitar! Sounds like fun! Too bad we never got to see John play the guitar he had in his quarters on Atlantis. Then again, Jason Momoa said once (at the 2008 Creation con in Burbank) that Joe Flanigan's guitar playing sucks, LOL! (of course, Jason might have been teasing a bit)
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone who's got teams playing today!

Hiya, Probie! Ooooh, a guitar! Sounds like fun! Too bad we never got to see John play the guitar he had in his quarters on Atlantis. Then again, Jason Momoa said once (at the 2008 Creation con in Burbank) that Joe Flanigan's guitar playing sucks, LOL! (of course, Jason might have been teasing a bit)
      It was an accident. I wasn't supposed to see my guitar. I was looking for something and "Bam" a guitar in front of me.lol Now I understand why my parents found reasons to not let me buy a new guitar. I'm learning with a guitar of my friend. Now I have MINE.hihihihihi
      It's hard to learn and it hurts (my poor little fingers...lol) so I will not comment on Joe's guitar playing.
      Joe said he should have played guitar in "Conversion" during a scene between John and Elizabeth. We have to choose which song.
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        I'm back! But I'm so tired and I think I have a cold.
        But good news, tomorrow I will do my artificial Christmas tree. Why artificial? Because my parents hate Christmas and they don't want a real Christmas tree because it's a lot of work. And I saw one of my gifts yesterday. My new guitar.hihihihihi I can't wait Christmas. I want my guitar now.lol
        Sure you just stumbled on your gift. I don't think my French daughter is entirely innocent.

I think I now agree with your parents. Not about hating Christmas, but about the tree. We just finished decorating our 7 ft. one and my husband and I declared this is our last year for a big one. If son wants a big tree, he has to come over here and decorate it himself. *hrumps* My back is killing me and gravity is pulling the lights down off the branches.

But it's snowing in Virginia and looks a lot like Christmas. Oh and there's football. What more could you ask for? Besides Sparky that is.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Sure you just stumbled on your gift. I don't think my French daughter is entirely innocent.

I think I now agree with your parents. Not about hating Christmas, but about the tree. We just finished decorating our 7 ft. one and my husband and I declared this is our last year for a big one. If son wants a big tree, he has to come over here and decorate it himself. *hrumps* My back is killing me and gravity is pulling the lights down off the branches.

But it's snowing in Virginia and looks a lot like Christmas. Oh and there's football. What more could you ask for? Besides Sparky that is.
          I swear I'm innocent. I want to talk with my lawyer. It's not my fault if my mom can't find a good place to hide my gift. My parents are upset now because I'm trying to convince them to give my guitar now but they want me to wait Christmas. I'm like a kid.lol

Little anecdote
          Spoiler:
          This isn't the first time I discover my gift without looking for it. There is a time I wanted a Playstation 2 (I was a fan of video games) and my parents told me it was too expensive so I would not have it. I was sad but I found an another gift.
          One night I went to see my sister in her room (I don't remember why). I entered without knocking at the door and I saw my sister trying to wrap my playstation. I say "my" but it was for everyone of course.

It's raining here and no football but election of Miss France. Boring!
          sigpic

Comment

I swear I'm innocent. I want to talk with my lawyer. It's not my fault if my mom can't find a good place to hide my gift. My parents are upset now because I'm trying to convince them to give my guitar now but they want me to wait Christmas. I'm like a kid.lol

Little anecdote
            Spoiler:
            This isn't the first time I discover my gift without looking for it. There is a time I wanted a Playstation 2 (I was a fan of video games) and my parents told me it was too expensive so I would not have it. I was sad but I found an another gift.
            One night I went to see my sister in her room (I don't remember why). I entered without knocking at the door and I saw my sister trying to wrap my playstation. I say "my" but it was for everyone of course.

It's raining here and no football but election of Miss France. Boring!
            Take a piece of advice from your mommy, don't let them know you found your gift. Life will be much calmer. LOL

And my ECU Pirates just won the USA conference championship. No, I haven't changed teams, but I went to ECU and I root for them if they're not playing VT.
            sigpic

Comment

Take a piece of advice from your mommy, don't let them know you found your gift. Life will be much calmer. LOL

And my ECU Pirates just won the USA conference championship. No, I haven't changed teams, but I went to ECU and I root for them if they're not playing VT.
              It's to late but now I know you're right.lol

I must say something in connection with the subject because I have not talked about John and Elizabeth since along time.
              So question because Christmas is in 20 days : What John could offer to Elizabeth for Christmas and Elizabeth to John?
              sigpic

Comment

Joe said he should have played guitar in "Conversion" during a scene between John and Elizabeth. We have to choose which song.
                What? When did he say that? *bounces*

For USC to beat Arizona. Unfortunately, Arizona just scored a couple of touchdowns to take the lead, and there's only about seven seconds to go. Argh.

I must say something in connection with the subject because I have not talked about John and Elizabeth since along time.
                So question because Christmas is in 20 days : What John could offer to Elizabeth for Christmas and Elizabeth to John?
                John to Elizabeth? An engagement ring would be nice.

Elizabeth to John? A new surfboard? Maybe a silky red negligee for her to wear and let him ogle.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It's to late but now I know you're right.lol

John to Elizabeth: a rare first edition of a book she loves; Eliz to John: a putting green on one of the piers

For USC to beat Arizona. Unfortunately, Arizona just scored a couple of touchdowns to take the lead, and there's only about seven seconds to go. Argh.

John to Elizabeth? An engagement ring would be nice.

Elizabeth to John? A new surfboard? Maybe a silky red negligee for her to wear and let him ogle.
                  What a football day? Florida They just never did get it together. Startling.
                  sigpic

Comment

John to Elizabeth: a rare first edition of a book she loves; Eliz to John: a putting green on one of the piers

No kidding. It's been fun. Decorating the tree and watching the Tide stomp the Gators. I kinda was rooting for them. Now we've moved on the Big XII and the ACC.

My back hurts. Tree decorating is harder than it looks.

Spoiler:

Phooey. I have run into a few bank problems with BoA. Too bad I can't use USAA, I'd love a bank that's really trustworthy. But BoA is not that bad; they caught someone using my CC number within 10 minutes of it happening and after only 10 dollars had been charged on it. It was rather amazing.

But they're still screwing me on monthly fees and if they change the way they charge monthly fees on CC *waves fist*

They never did mention much about money on Atlantis, did they?

Hey--I wonder how John paid for Elizabeth's birthday gift in BIS--do you think he just saw it and told the Athosian 'hey, my crush boss would love that--can I have it for her birthday'? Or do you think he paid for it somehow?

I'm giving plot bunnies for Christmas.
                    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

I always figured that in Pegasus it was more of a barter system...I mean, we kinda see that in SG1 too (I forget which ep, but it's season 9 or 10..9 I think...with Vala trading for stuff)...I mean, we have enough different kinds of currency just on Earth, it would be insane on a galactic level...barter makes more sense imo....
                      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                      sigpic

Comment

Oooooh, I like both of those!

Oy, tell me about it. *headdesk* Ah well. Time to start rebuilding for next year...

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                        Spoiler:

Phooey. I have run into a few bank problems with BoA. Too bad I can't use USAA, I'd love a bank that's really trustworthy. But BoA is not that bad; they caught someone using my CC number within 10 minutes of it happening and after only 10 dollars had been charged on it. It was rather amazing.

But they're still screwing me on monthly fees and if they change the way they charge monthly fees on CC *waves fist*
                        Ack!
                        Spoiler:
                        It's because of fee shenanigans like this that my family holds BofA in utter contempt.

Hey--I wonder how John paid for Elizabeth's birthday gift in BIS--do you think he just saw it and told the Athosian 'hey, my crush boss would love that--can I have it for her birthday'? Or do you think he paid for it somehow?

Like I said before, the Pegasus Galaxy seems to run on the barter system. He probably traded something for it.

Then again, maybe the Athosians were playing matchmaker for John and Lizzie.

Comment

Geez, another 72 hour week. Probie I too am learning (teaching myself) guitar. My buddy at work a gave me a huge honkin acoustic, but I found a smaller one that's easier to play. Don't worry, your fingers will toughen up. I think if go electric, I'm gonna eye a Strat. (Yes, it probably will look like Buddy Holly's. I am a geek ) Hmm, if Shep played Lizzie a song (uber cliche but whatever) that's tough. SK sorry about USC. Poor Shep and the Trojans.
                          Spoiler:
                          I have Chase, they've been very good to me. I used to have USAA when I was ROTC, I like them alot too.
                          "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Your prodigal Croatian is back. *coughs* I am tired of constantly having sore throat. I ahte this foggy, cold weather. It looks like a friend of mine got swine flu, and now we're only talking on the phone.

On the manner of which song, I suggest Cavatina.
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

He said that during the comment. Maybe it was not Joe. I have a doubt now.lol A second, I will check it.
                              I'm back.lol It was David Hewlett. He said that Joe should have played guitar during a scene between Elizabeth and John. The scene is when Elizabeth goes to see John in his room the first time. David is with us.

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                              Geez, another 72 hour week. Probie I too am learning (teaching myself) guitar. My buddy at work a gave me a huge honkin acoustic, but I found a smaller one that's easier to play. Don't worry, your fingers will toughen up. I think if go electric, I'm gonna eye a Strat. (Yes, it probably will look like Buddy Holly's. I am a geek ) Hmm, if Shep played Lizzie a song (uber cliche but whatever) that's tough. SK sorry about USC. Poor Shep and the Trojans.
                              Spoiler:
                              I have Chase, they've been very good to me. I used to have USAA when I was ROTC, I like them alot too.
                              My fingers are better now but at the beginning I wanted to cry.lol

Hey it's the birthday of Torri today
                              sigpic

Comment

No kidding. It's been fun. Decorating the tree and watching the Tide stomp the Gators. I kinda was rooting for them. Now we've moved on the Big XII and the ACC.

My back hurts. Tree decorating is harder than it looks.

Spoiler:

I got a backache from doing the tree too. It must be the holding the arms up thing. I don't know how hairdressers do it.

I go with the barter system too. Maybe he traded his nice shiny Swiss Army knife for it. Or maybe the Athosians insisted he take it as a gift from them. But, on the other hand, would he have told them who it was for? Hmm. John is such a private person I don't think he would have wanted them to get the wrong idea.

I wonder if David's hints at Sparky like the guitar thing and wearing the outfits in the parade were because he was so often in scenes with them when they were doing the eyesex? He saw it first hand for 3+ years. Whereas Jason, who has expressed a completely different idea, did not. Perspective is everything isn't it?

Oh, and

Spoiler:
                                Torri!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X