Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Now why the hell didn't we ever see John go this gung-ho to rescue Lizzie? ARGH!
    I know! Grrr...
    sigpic
    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

And now we sync up with what we saw at the very beginning of the episode...

Bolts aren't firing! Eek!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
        I know! Grrr...
        Don't worry, I'm gonna fix it.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Moon goes KABOOM!

Comment

Shuttle is in reentry!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              'Hey, remember, you still owe me a fight to the death.'

LOL! Oh Ronon!
              I do love that line. It's just greatness.
              sigpic

Comment

I am beginning to believe that John is not a good pilote.Each time, he has an "accident"
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Well, as landings go... that wasn't too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    I am beginning to believe that John is not a good pilote.Each time, he has an "accident"
                    Hey, any landing you can walk away from is a good one.

Comment

Woah, that was a big explosion. And John is in some serious trouble. *sigh* This was really pretty idiotic/reckless of him.
                      sigpic

Comment

He left Teyla alone. Is there someone cares about her?
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Back on Atlantis!

And yeah, WTF is up with John not needing to be cooped up in the infirmary?

Lizzie thinks John needs to have his head examined! Hah!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                            He left Teyla alone. Is there someone cares about her?
                            Kanaan's back on New Athos.

Comment

End credits!

And we'll take a 5 minute break!

Comment

And now he's okay. Completely unscathed. And walking around. Unrealistic much?

Heehee. Lizzie scolding. 'head examined'
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X