• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eyesex! What eyesex?

Spoiler:

It's just because of the:

Spoiler:
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      Ooooo, I looove that idea. Or I could have few beers (Budweiser!) with the guys. This is going to be SO much fun! And at the end Woolsey could say to John something like, "Well you were defending her honor two years ago, right? Go, be the knight in the shiny armor again and bring her home!"
      Oh hell yeah! Now we're talking!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      I have a feeling that writing Woolsey chatting is going to be insane fun! He could even tease John a bit. I mean, c'mon - they guy must have noticed the eye$ex!
      Ahahahah! I knew Woolsey was secretly a romantic enabler! Hell, he's even got that nice well-stocked wine chiller in his quarters, so I'm sure he's got a lovely bottle or two to contribute to Lizzie's welcome back party! This is gonna be sooo good!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Eyesex! What eyesex?

Spoiler:

It's just because of the:

Spoiler:
        Hah! It's all about the chemistry!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Nope, I've seen them all and will be glad to do one that everyone else avoided. LOL But not Brainstorm or Trio. Sorry. Ooh, I'll do Whispers when you get to S5 and how about Harmony? I love that one.
          I'd be willing to do Brainstorm I guess, if we're still going to have that episode. I don't mind Keller, or Rodney and her together. But it seems to me like that episode would be pretty much the same still, since you see Atlantis pretty much zero the whole thing. *shrug* Don't know.

A completely off topic note:
          Spoiler:
          I went and saw the Broadway musical Wicked last night, the one about the witches of Oz. It was playing in Norfolk, VA, and it was SOOOO GOOD!!! Oh, I was so happy b/c it was just amazing! Anyway... hemhem, back on track.
          sigpic
          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

And now for my latest fic: Leather
            It was written as a birthday present, which I'll give to my friend tomorrow. Enjoy, and opinions please!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
              OK.. muse has visited and left me with this, based around the end of the episode 'Before I Sleep.

Spoiler:
              <space>
              That was great! A very nice and very sweet wrap up to the ep.

And I'm loving the commentary ideas Anuna! Sounds like it's going to be fun.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                It was written as a birthday present, which I'll give to my friend tomorrow. Enjoy, and opinions please!
                Aww Erin that was so bitter sweet! brilliant

Morning my fellow Sparkies!!!

Comment

Hi all! Wanted to say thanks again for the well-wishes. My Dad is doing really, really well and should be released from the hospital over the weekend. I'm working a baseball tournament, so I can only jump in for a quick 'hi'. Sparky luv to you all!
                  Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Gagh... I just realised my fic was missing a few critical sentances in the middle.. blame the new laptop and trying to type in the dark!

Spoiler:
                    Elizabeth Weir leant against the simple but effective railing , resting on the cool metal with her forearms and contemplating the events of the day. She had met her older self, very much deteriorated in health due to her very advanced age, but herself just the same.
                    She’d asked John to give her a few minutes before the briefing, knowing that she’d need a few more than that to come to peace with herself. And so she’d snatched a few scant minutes while she could, got through the meeting, then retreated to the balcony again as dusk started to fall. The city was basked in a golden shroud as the sun began its descent, mixing with the pinks and purples of the clouds before surrendering to the incoming night. The breeze had begun to cool, rising gooseflesh on her arms and distracting her from her thoughts for a few moments. She could have returned to her office to retrieve her jacket, but it felt as though she were abandoning the reverie she had found on the balcony.
                    The door hissed open and she knew who it was even before he set foot on the outdoor area. John Sheppard had seemingly appointed himself her protector and confidant since coming to Atlantis, and was never far from her view when she was troubled. He sensed her turmoil as soon as he stepped onto the tiled balcony, wordlessly coming to her side and comforting her by his presence alone. He would stay that way for as long as it would take, waiting for her to speak if she wanted, or simply basking in her silence if she chose it that way.
                    Elizabeth sucked in a breath, her eyes focused on the nothingness of the black ocean in night, acutely aware of John’s presence.
                    “ It’s weird you know, seeing yourself, your older self. It’s like she was her own person, yet she was me. She had all my memories, all my feelings, yet so many years had tempered that into the woman we met, barely able to keep her eyes open without medication.” Elizabeth said softly, her hands still holding the wooden jar that Sheppard had presented her with earlier. He remained silent next to her, waiting for her to work her own way through her feelings by expressing them in words.
                    “ She spoke like me, her inflections were the same, hell she even had my warped sense of humour. But I can’t imagine myself ending up like her. So… frail…so….” She trailed off, knowing that confronting one’s own morality was never easy. Strangely enough through few had watching an alternate version of themselves die.
                    “ She was you, but she wasn’t” John tried to explain, putting his own unique twist on the situation. “ An alternate you perhaps, cos you.. are you”
                    “ But I’m sure she thought she was me as well “ Elizabeth replied sadly, her eyes catching on the lights of the eastern pier. They almost sparkled in the distance, glittering golden through the blackness of night, or perhaps it was the first moisture of emotion that dared to fill her eyes. They drifted into a companionable silence again, each focusing on whatever took their eyes attention.
                    “ There’s only one you… “ John stated quietly, stepping closer to her and turning her to face him square on. “ Don’t beat yourself up over this, what happened isn’t your fault”
                    “ I know, but still, she was so desperate to tell her story, I feel as though I should have listened more… or done more to help her.. or something” She finished lamely, her head dropping to her chest in a rare moment of weakness.
                    John took her chin in his hand, grazing his thumb over the smooth skin before guiding her to meet his eyes again.
                    “ She had so much to tell, and so little time. And all the while she had that note with the ZPM’s that she was so desperate to explain” Elizabeth continued, the tears glistening in her eyes threatening to fall.
                    “ I think she was grateful to tell her story at all” John soothed, pulling her close and wiping the last remnants of tears from her face.
                    “ Thanks John, I appreciate this” Elizabeth said sadly, gazing at him with an intensity that shocked him
                    “ Anytime, you know that” John replied softly, embracing her in a hug and reveling in the feel of her body against his.
                    “ I better go before someone catches us” Elizabeth pulled away again, once again becoming the consummate leader that Atlantis adored and respected.
                    “ Just remember, whenever you need an ear.. or a shoulder.. you know where to find me” John reminded her, squeezing her hand to emphasize his point.
                    “ What.. in the infirmary?” She quipped, a small giggle rumbling through her.
                    “ Hey.. that’s not fair!” John retorted, dropping her hand and making a show of crossing his arms over his chest defensively.
                    “ Not fair maybe.. but true. Anyway… I appreciate you coming here… really” She gazed at the space between them, unable to meet his eyes as she leaned in a gave him a peck on the cheek before disappearing back into the gallery. John turned and watched her leave, wondering what God’s had deemed his worthy of such wonderful gifts such as the one just bestowed upon him. Maybe this whole Atlantis gig wasn’t so bad after all.

Comment

That was just lovely. Welcome home, John.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                      Hi all! Wanted to say thanks again for the well-wishes. My Dad is doing really, really well and should be released from the hospital over the weekend. I'm working a baseball tournament, so I can only jump in for a quick 'hi'. Sparky luv to you all!
                      Very good news indeed. Luv back to you.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Guh! That's a lovely little story!

Poor, poor Lizzie, missing John for so long. But what a wonderful way to wake up, with him coming home and cuddling up to her... *melts into a puddle of happy goo*

And damn, John is so hot with the leather jacket... *drools*

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                          That is wonderful news, Eri! I'm so glad to know things are going well! *huggles*

Comment

Before I head off to bed, I'll leave you with a fic rec for today...

5 Times John Wrote His Will, by cassievalentine. The title speaks for itself. And yes, it's a sad one, so have some tissues handy.

Comment

So I'm just curious if anyone know of Torri's whereable? What she's working on and if she has any online websites?

Comment

I'm working on the list for the s4/s5 rewrite. I'll get back to that later.

In other news: I'm going to see Star Trek for the 9th time tonight, but for the first time in Imax
                                So looking forward to that one

Now, on with our daily programming:

Awesome one!! Thank you for this.
                                And yeah, he does look pretty hot in that jacket

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                                Gagh... I just realised my fic was missing a few critical sentances in the middle.. blame the new laptop and trying to type in the dark!

Spoiler:
                                Elizabeth Weir leant against the simple but effective railing , resting on the cool metal with her forearms and contemplating the events of the day. She had met her older self, very much deteriorated in health due to her very advanced age, but herself just the same.
                                She’d asked John to give her a few minutes before the briefing, knowing that she’d need a few more than that to come to peace with herself. And so she’d snatched a few scant minutes while she could, got through the meeting, then retreated to the balcony again as dusk started to fall. The city was basked in a golden shroud as the sun began its descent, mixing with the pinks and purples of the clouds before surrendering to the incoming night. The breeze had begun to cool, rising gooseflesh on her arms and distracting her from her thoughts for a few moments. She could have returned to her office to retrieve her jacket, but it felt as though she were abandoning the reverie she had found on the balcony.
                                The door hissed open and she knew who it was even before he set foot on the outdoor area. John Sheppard had seemingly appointed himself her protector and confidant since coming to Atlantis, and was never far from her view when she was troubled. He sensed her turmoil as soon as he stepped onto the tiled balcony, wordlessly coming to her side and comforting her by his presence alone. He would stay that way for as long as it would take, waiting for her to speak if she wanted, or simply basking in her silence if she chose it that way.
                                Elizabeth sucked in a breath, her eyes focused on the nothingness of the black ocean in night, acutely aware of John’s presence.
                                “ It’s weird you know, seeing yourself, your older self. It’s like she was her own person, yet she was me. She had all my memories, all my feelings, yet so many years had tempered that into the woman we met, barely able to keep her eyes open without medication.” Elizabeth said softly, her hands still holding the wooden jar that Sheppard had presented her with earlier. He remained silent next to her, waiting for her to work her own way through her feelings by expressing them in words.
                                “ She spoke like me, her inflections were the same, hell she even had my warped sense of humour. But I can’t imagine myself ending up like her. So… frail…so….” She trailed off, knowing that confronting one’s own morality was never easy. Strangely enough through few had watching an alternate version of themselves die.
                                “ She was you, but she wasn’t” John tried to explain, putting his own unique twist on the situation. “ An alternate you perhaps, cos you.. are you”
                                “ But I’m sure she thought she was me as well “ Elizabeth replied sadly, her eyes catching on the lights of the eastern pier. They almost sparkled in the distance, glittering golden through the blackness of night, or perhaps it was the first moisture of emotion that dared to fill her eyes. They drifted into a companionable silence again, each focusing on whatever took their eyes attention.
                                “ There’s only one you… “ John stated quietly, stepping closer to her and turning her to face him square on. “ Don’t beat yourself up over this, what happened isn’t your fault”
                                “ I know, but still, she was so desperate to tell her story, I feel as though I should have listened more… or done more to help her.. or something” She finished lamely, her head dropping to her chest in a rare moment of weakness.
                                John took her chin in his hand, grazing his thumb over the smooth skin before guiding her to meet his eyes again.
                                “ She had so much to tell, and so little time. And all the while she had that note with the ZPM’s that she was so desperate to explain” Elizabeth continued, the tears glistening in her eyes threatening to fall.
                                “ I think she was grateful to tell her story at all” John soothed, pulling her close and wiping the last remnants of tears from her face.
                                “ Thanks John, I appreciate this” Elizabeth said sadly, gazing at him with an intensity that shocked him
                                “ Anytime, you know that” John replied softly, embracing her in a hug and reveling in the feel of her body against his.
                                “ I better go before someone catches us” Elizabeth pulled away again, once again becoming the consummate leader that Atlantis adored and respected.
                                “ Just remember, whenever you need an ear.. or a shoulder.. you know where to find me” John reminded her, squeezing her hand to emphasize his point.
                                “ What.. in the infirmary?” She quipped, a small giggle rumbling through her.
                                “ Hey.. that’s not fair!” John retorted, dropping her hand and making a show of crossing his arms over his chest defensively.
                                “ Not fair maybe.. but true. Anyway… I appreciate you coming here… really” She gazed at the space between them, unable to meet his eyes as she leaned in a gave him a peck on the cheek before disappearing back into the gallery. John turned and watched her leave, wondering what God’s had deemed his worthy of such wonderful gifts such as the one just bestowed upon him. Maybe this whole Atlantis gig wasn’t so bad after all.
                                I love your bunnies and what they produce. It's beautiful and you still rule as the Queen of Missing Scene fics

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Before I head off to bed, I'll leave you with a fic rec for today...

5 Times John Wrote His Will, by cassievalentine. The title speaks for itself. And yes, it's a sad one, so have some tissues handy.
                                So sad
                                Need some fluff now...

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X