Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    man, I so want a deck of cards like that...
    You and me both!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They zap em with the EM pulse... and frack's their equipment....

but they didnt get them all.. OH NOES!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
        *runnnnnnnssssss in*

DID I MISS IT?!

RATS! *bangs fists on knees*
        Ooh, so sorry you missed it

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
          *runnnnnnnssssss in*

DID I MISS IT?!

RATS! *bangs fists on knees*
          We're still watching The Real World. 34 minutes in!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Strapping her to the bed... Oh NOES!!!! (isn't that John's idea of roughplay?)

Comment

Yes, the nanites are going to the Wraith stuff!

Comment

Go Liz, fight for Atlantis!! It is real!!

Oh no... they didn't get them all

Sig by me

Comment

And Elizabeth is determined to get back to Atlantis at all costs. Go girl!

Comment

Onoes, some of the nanites have already turned organic!

Comment

Johns figuring it out... she's fighting... go help her John!

Comment

Eek! Electroshock therapy!

Comment

ROFL.. reality check there are microscopic robots in her brain.

You have no tact Rodney

Comment

You can just see John thinking over the possibilities... He knows what she's doing!! Go John!! Be there for her!!

Sig by me

Comment

Jailbreak! Run Lizzy!!!!!

Comment

Man Alan Ruck is soo playing a bad guy here

Comment

Working...
                                X