Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Very disturbingly wrong.
    That so just turned me off lunch....

Meanwhile- Ta for the fic rec!!

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
      That so just turned me off lunch....
      *snerks*

Well, it's official! Reiko, you've totally scared the crap out of us tonight!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        *snerks*

Well, it's official! Reiko, you've totally scared the crap out of us tonight!
        Lunch? It's nearly bedtime here. How am I supposed to sleep now? And I need my beauty sleep desperately.

I'll just have to watch some Sparky vids before retiring. Yeah, that's it.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
          makes me wonder .... Rodney talks a lot, less eyes and glaring so ... he has ... mouth sex when he talks? no, that came out wrong. so very wrong. nevermind :-o

There's a new poll here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=64800

Go vote for the main character you'll miss the most. The casts from both shows are on it.
          sigpic
          sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Lunch? It's nearly bedtime here. How am I supposed to sleep now? And I need my beauty sleep desperately.

I'll just have to watch some Sparky vids before retiring. Yeah, that's it.
            Mmmm, Sparky vids... *cranks up the Sparks Ignite trailer*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post

There's a new poll here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=64800

Go vote for the main character you'll miss the most. The casts from both shows are on it.
              Already voted. C'mon, Sparkies! John and Elizabeth (especially Lizzie!) need some more votes!

Comment

Good evening, Sparkies!

Before I head to bed, I'll get tomorrow's Smut!Day festivities started a little early with this fic rec:

Blood Union, by Oparu. Summary: That which was Elizabeth Weir can no more die than live alone. AU S4 fic, written for the S4/S5 Fix-It Challenge on the John/Elizabeth LJ comm. Mild smuttage, beware of some scary near-death stuff. Don't worry though; it ends on a happy note.

Happy reading!

Comment

Good morning Sparkies!!

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                  makes me wonder .... Rodney talks a lot, less eyes and glaring so ... he has ... mouth sex when he talks? no, that came out wrong. so very wrong. nevermind :-o
                  Thank you Reiko, for messing up the rest off my day

Sig by me

Comment

So why did you have to go to the infirmary?
                    Um, ah, Elizabeth injured me last night

Oh god Elizabeth, get out of here now

:cadman: We've been getting reports of activity in the marines locker rooms between 0100 & 0200. Any idea what that could be?
                    elizabeth desperately tries to think of a cover story
                    Last edited by gateraid; 20 March 2009, 11:05 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                      [ATTACH]8119[/ATTACH]
                      Honestly, why is John walking like a chimpanzee here? Or did I miss the ep where he was bitten by a crazed blood-thirsty chimp and then turned into one?

Gateraid, thanks for making me laugh

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                        Honestly, why is John walking like a chimpanzee here? Or did I miss the ep where he was bitten by a crazed blood-thirsty chimp and then turned into one?

He always has trouble straightening up when Lizzie is around. Wait, that didn't sound quite right. Standing straight, I mean. No wait... *gives up*
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

My futile attempt at video making. Children of Light teaser video.

If anyone can do better feel free to shout.
                          BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post

I've seen this cap before and always wondered what he was actually doing. Turns out it is from Echoes. It is after he & Rodney have thier eardrums burst by the whales. He is actually strapping on his gun holster. All perfectly innocent.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                              My futile attempt at video making. Children of Light teaser video.

If anyone can do better feel free to shout.
                              I must be doing something wrong there. All I get is five pics in two seconds
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                                I must be doing something wrong there. All I get is five pics in two seconds
                                That's all I could do... Me not good with videos.
                                BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Working...
                                X