No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And we're done. I must say I have mixed feelings about this one. But the Sparky bits override the other bits.

See you guys later. Dinner to cook.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Okay, we're going to take a 5 minute break so everyone can switch discs and get munchies!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        And we're done. I must say I have mixed feelings about this one. But the Sparky bits override the other bits.

*waves* Thanks for coming!

Mmmm, dinner...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

munchies.. and more coffee

Comment

Like I said about ten times already, I totally adore Torri's acting in this and that's what makes it one of my fav eps...

Sig by me

Comment

Night SR!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

It was fun! Bon appetite!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                  It was fun! Bon appetite!
                  You speak French!?

Comment

T-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
                      You speak French!?
                      among others...

Sig by me

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

I'm here finally

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
                            I'm here finally
                            yay

Sig by me

Comment

Previous ony STargate Atlantis.. Telya with bad hair!

Comment

I love/hate the Genii

Comment

Working...
                                X