Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    Cowen eating stuff... does anyone know what he's eating?
    I dunno, but it sure doesn't look appetizing!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Goodbye Cowen, its been nice knowing you

Comment

They're back in Atlantis!

John!

Ladon delivers the bad news... kaBOOM!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ohh a bomb right in his face, outch

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
            Goodbye Cowen, its been nice knowing you
            Hahaha! Yeah, happy trails in hell, Cowan!

Comment

awww, sparky scene in office
              I LOVE the comments after this

Sig by me

Comment

Shep and Liz in her office.. his usual spot on the corner of her desk. I love their banter

Then I say we call it a night - That we can do... HOLY ROFL.. my mind just went gutter

Comment

Awww, Ladon's sister is gonna be okay.

Comment

The office scene!

John sitting on her desk... hee!

Comment

"I say we call it a night"
                      "That we can do"
                      Come on Liz, what are you waiting for? Go after him!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                        Shep and Liz in her office.. his usual spot on the corner of her desk. I love their banter

Then I say we call it a night - That we can do... HOLY ROFL.. my mind just went gutter
                        I know, I just love that scene
                        Makes me squeee every time

Sig by me

Comment

Who's spinning now?

Then I say we call it a night.

That we can do.

And they're so doing it!

End credits!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                            "I say we call it a night"
                            "That we can do"
                            Come on Liz, what are you waiting for? Go after him!
                            Jump him right there in the control room!

Comment

if that aint confirmation of pure sparky I dont know what is

Comment

Aww john sitting on Elizabeth's desk again and comforting her and flirting with her, Soo cute!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X