Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I love these shots through the city. Good camera work. Ronon has surgery. Torches? WTF are torches? Oh, flashlights.

Carson sounds like Bones McCoy.
    He was originally cast as Scotty though in the new Star Trek

Sig by me

Comment

This part is great. I wish they had more personal contact.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

The gun guy on the show said Joe was the only one who didn't blink when firing a gun. He's such a manly man. Heh.
        And we like him that way.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
          LOL It just proves I've watched this ep WAYYYYY too much
          Rofl, that's a very good reason

Sig by me

Comment

Oh no.. Lizzy in a lab.. and she's locked down the city!!!!
            There was no way she could type in tht long a code that quickly...Super Phebus typing fingers?

Comment

Power is back on!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Bad bad Phoebus. All hell breaks loose. And Teyla almost loses a head.
                sigpic

Comment

Phebus seals teh city! Drama!!

Sig by me

Comment

Phoebus in the lab and she's screwing with the computers!

Comment

Bad bad Phoebus. All hell breaks loose. And Teyla almost loses a head.
                      *snickers*

Comment

Rodney is more arrogant and *******y than strictly necessary in this one.
                        sigpic

Comment

Rodney talking to Caldwell about the 16 digit code is an awesome dialogue

Sig by me

Comment

Rodney, STFU and just do it! ARGH!

Comment

It's the little hair peice of doom... gives her a nice... unkepmt edge.....Although Torri was commentng in the commentaries how Weir and Teyla always must have lipgloss in their pockets

Comment

Phoebus is a very smart lady. Love that curl. She knows jiust where to hit Caldwell so it hurts the most.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X