X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mcKay is scared as hell

Sig by me

Comment

Rodney, STFU and stop whining you little brat! Gah, I don't blame Caldwell for yelling at him.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        btw, about the discussion we had last week about Thalan and Pheban being in a relationship at one point... why do they keep referring to their marriage if they never were married?
        Maybe they weren't married, just lovers. Or maybe they are divorced.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

John talking into Ronon... Thalan would make a good diplomat

Sig by me

Comment

you got duped Ronon!

Night vision goggles.....

Meanwhile.. Lizzy is running up stairs... do you NOT think they would have heard her if they were only a floor underneath her????

Comment

Thalan doesn't understand why Ronon fell for that and neither do I.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Maybe they weren't married, just lovers. Or maybe they are divorced.
                yeah, but they were intimately involved at one point...

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                  btw, about the discussion we had last week about Thalan and Pheban being in a relationship at one point... why do they keep referring to their marriage if they never were married?
                  That's the thing, we never really got any details on that... maybe they were married. From two nearby planets or countries/continents on the same planet. Then war breaks out and everything goes to hell. Who knows? But it's fun to speculate.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                    you got duped Ronon!

Night vision goggles.....

Meanwhile.. Lizzy is running up stairs... do you NOT think they would have heard her if they were only a floor underneath her????
                    Phoebus is using her sneaky skillz.

Comment

Lizzy's stalking John again.... and gets Ronon instead....

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                        Maybe sound travels upwards in Atlantis

Sig by me

Comment

Anyone notice the second bootprint higher up Ronon's arm from when they were rehursing?

Comment

Round 2 starts

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              That's the thing, we never really got any details on that... maybe they were married. From two nearby planets or countries/continents on the same planet. Then war breaks out and everything goes to hell. Who knows? But it's fun to speculate.
                              That it is
                              And write fics around it

Sig by me

Comment

Ambush!

Comment

Working...
                                X