No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday morning.... Thanks guys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Damn right! You've already got your Queen, John!
      hell yeah! And don't you forget it!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
        What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday morning.... Thanks guys!!!
        Thank you for joining in on the fun!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Now that the DVD's in... I'm gonna watch TLG again
          Love that ep

Sig by me

Comment

was WAY fun!!! Can't wait till next weeks LONG GOODBYE... that is my alltime Favorite ep!

Comment

Thank you for joining in on the fun!
              It was a lot of fun! I'm glad I was able to join in for the two eps

Sig by me

Comment

So, another insanely successful post-a-thon!

Thank you to everyone who came out today to have some fun with your fellow Sparkies!

Next week, we'll be watching two of the great classics of all Sparkydom: The Long Goodbye and Coup d'Etat. Saturday, February 28, at 2pm Pacific Time. Be here, Sparkies!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                  Now that the DVD's in... I'm gonna watch TLG again
                  Love that ep
                  I watched it last night... love it!! Torri is great in the commantery too

Comment

So, another insanely successful post-a-thon!

Thank you to everyone who came out today to have some fun with your fellow Sparkies!

Next week, we'll be watching two of the great classics of all Sparkydom: The Long Goodbye and Coup d'Etat. Saturday, February 28, at 2pm Pacific Time. Be here, Sparkies!
                    I should be able to make it! *grins* And so looking forward to it

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                      I watched it last night... love it!! Torri is great in the commantery too
                      Oh, you're giving me an idea... I'm gonna watch it with the commentaries... after I see the kiss

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                        I should be able to make it! *grins* And so looking forward to it
                        Yay!

I'm looking forward to it, too! There are so many great moments in both these episodes that are gonna be so much fun to squee and snark over!

Comment

lol, I already want to start commenting on TLG right now

Sig by me

Comment

Heehee!

Comment

KISS!!!! Squuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! *faints*

Sig by me

Comment

:: douses KR with cold water::

Comment

Working...
                                X