Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon, Sparkies!

T-minus 45 minutes to today's post-a-thon!

Just as a reminder, this week we'll be watching Season 2's Grace Under Pressure and The Tower. So get your snark on and be ready for some Sparktastic fun!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

T-minus 30 minutes!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Well the animals are fed.. just me getting fed... and setting up.. then its ready for Post -A -Thon!!!!

We need some really cheesey lead in music me thinks...

Now where did I put my coffee??

Comment

*giggles*

Cheesy lead-in music? Hmm, what did you have in mind?

Comment

I won't be able to make it for post-a-thon. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
              T minus 1hr 55 mins I think??
              I can't be here today. My 2 favorite 2 out of my 3 favorite men are taking me to dinner and I have to get ready.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                I won't be able to make it for post-a-thon. Sorry.
                Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                I can't be here today. My 2 favorite 2 out of my 3 favorite men are taking me to dinner and I have to get ready.
                Bummer! We're gonna miss the snarkage from you two!

But have fun at your dinners and other shindigs!

Comment

Oh, and... T-minus 10 minutes!

Comment

T-minus 5 minutes!

It's check-in time, Sparkies! Who's here for some view-and-snark fun?

Comment

Bugger... we'll miss you guys!!!

Cheesy music.. you know how they run promotions on the radio and you get the really cheesy music...

Have coffee... have DVD ready and on pause.. so long as the pager of doom doesnt go off I'm all good!

Comment

Yes!! I made it!! I broke every speeding rule in Belgian law, but I made it!!

Sig by me

Comment

T-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Well its for a darned good reason! (not that I condone speeding.. have pulled far too many dead people out of cars through that reason.. endeth of lecture)

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                              Yes!! I made it!! I broke every speeding rule in Belgian law, but I made it!!

Have fun, guys. Bye now.

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X