Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And again. She just rocked.

And people wonder why I'd walk away from a show that consider THAT kind of character unimportant.
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

I love how everyone has a role to play. There's no wallpapers in this episode. Oh SGA what happened to you???
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        Everbutt finally realized how important Elizabeth is.

Beat that speech, false Atlantis commanders.
        Vile pretenders to the throne!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Darts look like damn annoying mosquitoes.

Comment

Chuck loooks ... niiice. In his gear ^^

Comment

Oh no, the generator's not powering up...
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Uh ohs...

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                  Darts look like damn annoying mosquitoes.
                  Sounds like them, too.

Lookit all those rocket launchers. Hee.

Comment

I love that speech that Elizabeth just gave, it touched my heart deeply

Comment

Darts!

Comment

Pl?an goes bananas. Guess who'll go and do something? Yeah, John!

Comment

"You CAN'T"

"I have to and you KNOW it"

"John.... go"

*dies*

Comment

John makes his decision...

Comment

AWWWWWWWWW! John, don't go!

He said "sorry rodney" Rodney

Comment

Desperation.

Comment

Working...
                                X