Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Me iz even sadder. Plz don't be mad at me guys?
    We're not mad. Perfectly understandable.

I'm going to try to juggle the laptop, watch SGA, post here and watch football at the same time. My husband volunteered to go get Chinese food for din din. Hee. He's the best.

Warning! I may be shouting TOUCHDOWN! when I should be posting. That is assuming they actually make any touchdowns.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Pimping the voting. Here. Kate/Teyla needs two more votes. My other baby (CarsonTeyla) is up next against Keller/John.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        On Jag, we started watching it but lost interest. I can't remember why. lol

I had another thought on Inquisition, a bit OT but I'll try to work in Sparky.

Spoiler:
        At the risk of overanalyzing, it was interesting how the blame was placed by the judges. They referred to the 'Lanteans in a very generic way and didn't even seem to know who Woolsey was. I guess that makes sense since Shep and team are the most front and center but you would think after being there 3 years that Weir would have made an impression. I'm glad that they didn't try to lay all the blame on her. Carson was also not mentioned that I recall but shown in flashbacks. Now, my point is that Keller in no way was shown to have any connection to the Hoffan drug, Michael or anything negative. I suspect the writers want to keep her pure and above it all so they can portray her as the savior of the galaxy. Just me being pissy.

We should have seen a strong defense of Weir by Shep but that was not to be. I'll bet he would have perked up at that point. Hateful.
        I loved Harm/Mac until the last few years. That's when all the other "ship" obstacles were finally out of the way and they still didn't put them together. Even worse, many episodes they didn't even interact. The early stuff is the best, kind of like another show.

Regarding Inquisition,
        Spoiler:
        I expected Carson to get more blame than he did. Actually, the episode didn't play out at all like I expected. Like you said, Elizabeth was the leader for three years. She should have been mentioned more. And Keller, well I don't hate her, I'm more meh. But isn't it funny I enjoy the episodes more that she doesn't appear in?

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Go to the Episode Selection menu and have The Storm highlighted. When the episode ends, it'll take you back to the menu.
        Thanks. Watch me screw it up... LOL

*sneeerk* I can so imagine Elizabeth being bold about smoking a cigare and then having a coughing fit. John pats her on the back and they have a nice chat and gaze at the stars. Pick and S2 episode and paste this to its ending.

Bad news. I can't be here tonight. *UBER SAD* Please guys don't hate me. I hate missing this week's post a thon, but I simply can't be here my Mom is here, and she isn't here too often.

I'll make it up to you by writing lots and lots of fics. *bats teary eyelashes*
        It's okay, you should be with your Mom.

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
        I iz sad, cos I can't make it either.
        *hugs Reiko*
        sigpic
        sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Me iz even sadder. Plz don't be mad at me guys?
          Originally posted by Reiko View Post
          I iz sad, cos I can't make it either.
          *cries and hugs you both* We're gonna miss you!

But hey, things come up sometimes. *hugs*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            We're not mad. Perfectly understandable.

I'm going to try to juggle the laptop, watch SGA, post here and watch football at the same time. My husband volunteered to go get Chinese food for din din. Hee. He's the best.

Warning! I may be shouting TOUCHDOWN! when I should be posting. That is assuming they actually make any touchdowns.
            Hee! Like I said a few days ago, I was doing the same thing last week, since the 'thon was on at the same time as the USC/WSU game. And hey, go ahead and squeal over the game! John would totally love it.

And your hubby rocks for bringing you food!

T-minus 1 hour, 48 minutes!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

T-minus 1 hour, Sparkies!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                T-minus 1 hour, Sparkies!
                Okay, as this is my first post-a-thon, let's see if I've got this right... we watch the episodes simultaneously and post while watching?

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
                  Okay, as this is my first post-a-thon, let's see if I've got this right... we watch the episodes simultaneously and post while watching?
                  sounds complicated *O.o*
                  see, thats why i always miss out all the fun .. i never get it

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
                    Yep! Think of it as a live DVD commentary. We'll squee at Sparky, boo and hiss at Kolya and the Genii, cheer on Teyla when she smacks Sora around... Good times!

T-minus 45 minutes!

Comment

I watched the episode last night and it was okay kinda. I did love the parts when there were the Elizabeth flashbacks. Anyway to lighten up the mood, is anyone a High School Musical fan? If you are, are guys dying to see HSM 3? I am. And I'm in the HSM mood.

Comment

Dingdingding!

Ladies (and gentlemen, if there are any in the audience), we are pleased to welcome you to today's Sparky episodic post-a-thon, featuring The Storm and The Eye! This is your ten minute warning to gather your munchies and get your DVD set up! As always, go to the Episode Selection menu, and highlight The Storm. We will all press Play at 2pm Pacific Time. When The Storm is over, your DVDs will go back to the episode menu and we'll take a five minute break before moving on to The Storm.

Now, for a little pre-show fun...

In the challenger's corner, in olive green and representing the Genii, Acastus Kolya!

*there are boos and hisses from the audience*

And in the champion's corner stands our hero in black, representing the Atlantis Expedition, Major John Sheppard!

*explosion of cheers*

These are the episodes that began a grudge for the ages and cemented Sparky's place in Atlantis lore for all time!

Let's get ready to rumbuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllle!!!!!!!

Comment

T-minus 5 minutes!

Comment

I'm here and ready to play

Comment

T-minus 2 minutes!

Sound off, Sparkies! M-Charmed and I are here! Who else is ready to party?

Comment

I'm here!

Not sure how well this is going to work for me. Takes at least a minute (if not more) for each GW screen to load on my pc. Grrrrrr......I really hate dial-up.

I'll hang as long as I can.

GO SPARKY!
                                sigpic
                                Signature by Erin87

Comment

Working...
                                X