No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all! I have curious sort of request, a question that might prove difficult, but I thought that if anyone was up to the challenge it would be you folks. I used to poke in here and see hiding ring pictures. Know what I mean? Lots of photos where Elizabeth held her hand just so, she was most certainly hiding a wedding ring. Anyone know which episode (chronologically) the first photo of that is? My sis and I are trying to determine when the secret wedding took place If anyone could help, or just point me to some of them, I would be much obliged! Thanks all!

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
      I'm reading talk of a movie...what's going on? Oh and Anuna, my dear, lovely Anuna...will there be more Sunday Fathers sometime soon?
      SGA met the karma. They got canceled and there's a talk about a movie. *shudder*
      Sunday Fathers coming in a day or two, depends on the beta.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        SGA met the karma. They got canceled and there's a talk about a movie. *shudder*
        the movie got the green light, but it will be written by Mallozzi/Mullie, which means horrible affronts to physics with no mention of Elizabeth Weir

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        Sunday Fathers coming in a day or two, depends on the beta.
        And the Story you've challenged (Larrin's death HK-47 style) is up and waiting for you

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          the movie got the green light, but it will be written by Mallozzi/Mullie, which means horrible affronts to physics with no mention of Elizabeth Weir

And the Story you've challenged (Larrin's death HK-47 style) is up and waiting for you
          I bookmarked it - haven't read yet because I just had my breakfast. I'm being careful here.
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
            I don't have the link to the article, but Brian posted the other day that
            Spoiler:
            s5 is SGA's last season. The 100th ep will be the finale. They have greenlit two SGA movies. Apparently SGU is greenlit too (that was announced the very next day, kinda tacky IMO)
            OMG! I've just screamed and jumped and celebrated all down my college corridor!
            Spoiler:
            the world is still sane, SGA is finished! yes, i wished for s5 to be the last...and it is!!!!! Oh Elizabeth has got to come back now, I bet she does, i really reckon she will.

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
            I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
            Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Spoiler:
              the world is still sane, SGA is finished! yes, i wished for s5 to be the last...and it is!!!!! Oh Elizabeth has got to come back now, I bet she does, i really reckon she will.

You sparky's may be surprised, but I

Spoiler:
              hope she does too. I think the first movie will be similar to AoT (kill the Wraith/Ori), but the second is wide open. There's scope to bring TH/EW back in some capacity. IMO it would have to mean that the Franibeth was just a copy of EW's consciousness or a fake out. There's actually also hope to bring back Ford too - the fact that
              Spoiler:
              Rainbow was willing to come back for just one line in Search & Rescue
              would indicate he is open to more SGA work

I wanna post some **** about Lucius/Irresistable, but if there are questions, that's probably redundant. Are there questions Eri? Sorry, I'm always prodding you for questions
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                I don't have the link to the article, but Brian posted the other day that
                Spoiler:
                s5 is SGA's last season. The 100th ep will be the finale. They have greenlit two SGA movies. Apparently SGU is greenlit too (that was announced the very next day, kinda tacky IMO)
                Hang on Back track...
                Spoiler:
                What's SGU? I knew karma would bite them on the bum eventually, no offense but SGA REALLY had it coming. So uh yeah, SGU?

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Hey guys just popping on to this thread to see what the reaction is to the cancellation of Atlantis amongst fellow Sparkies. I have to say the majority opinion seems in line with mine, that its sad but it really was coming.

Hang on Back track...
                  Spoiler:
                  What's SGU? I knew karma would bite them on the bum eventually, no offense but SGA REALLY had it coming. So uh yeah, SGU?
                  SGU is Stargate Universe the third series of the Stargate world that has just been greenlit for 2009 premiere.

Banner by Stef
                  Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by emerald_day View Post
                    Hey everybody.

I´m back with some of my newest fan-art . I just felt like making some sparky fan-art. I hope you´ll like it. I´m really proud of those two pictures. I did one wallpaper and one picture. Enjoy, I would love to know what you think .

Wallpaper: Love and Passion

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...dPassion_1.jpg

Picture: Angels

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...son2_51_1_.jpg
                    Those are stunning. Good work.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      the world is still sane, SGA is finished! yes, i wished for s5 to be the last...and it is!!!!!
                      Heh! That's pretty much how we all reacted; a little sad for everything the show could've been but wasn't, but overall, a sense of vindication that we were right.

Spoiler:
                      Oh Elizabeth has got to come back now, I bet she does, i really reckon she will.
                      Hmm. Dunno how much you've been keeping up with spoilers, but
                      Spoiler:
                      Elizabeth isn't really coming back this season. They did the body switch thing in "Ghost in the Machine" to put Elizabeth in FRAN's body in order to explain Torri Higginson's absence, and we may get some flashbacks from previous seasons in "Inquisition" (episode 12, which should air in October), but other than that? It's highly unlikely we'll even hear a mention of her for the rest of the season. As for the movie, it's probably going to wrap up any lingering threads from the end of S5, just as Ark of Truth wrapped up the Ori storyline from SG-1, so again, unlikely we'll see or hear about Elizabeth. Future movies... maybe. But I'm not holding my breath.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Anuna politely asked me in some green note to post this here...

The milked stargate cow, frontpage news.

Spoiler:
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Anuna politely asked me in some green note to post this here...

The milked stargate cow, frontpage news.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...ow_milking.jpg
                          That poor cow is so on it's last legs.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Those are stunning. Good work.
                            Aww, thank you, I´m glad you like them .

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies!

Just a reminder: Nominations for the 2008 Sheppard/Weir Fan Awards are due in two days. Please go nominate your favorites!

Comment

2 icons from last Icons of SGA challenge, one John and one Elizabeth...

-> won most creative

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X