Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    OMG! People! Go watch an awesome sparky vid!
    its such an awesome vid ay
    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Yeah totally! I'm a sucker for Moulin Roge... someone needs to make Sparky vid to "Tango El Roxenne"
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

i've never heard that song before but from the title i would say it doenst sound very .. suiting for scifi

sorry if I'm wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
          i've never heard that song before but from the title i would say it doenst sound very .. suiting for scifi

sorry if I'm wrong
          The song is about jealousy.

Here: El Tango De Roxanne from the movie Moulin Rouge. (The original is "Roxanne" by Sting).

Comment

the "smex" dance? about a man and a prositue and he falls in love best song from the movie

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
              the "smex" dance? about a man and a prositue and he falls in love best song from the movie
              Definitely the best song, but I like "Come what may" too. Heck I like them all!

Yep, tango is the smex dance, but you can say the same about, eh, rumba?

Comment

Fluff rec!!! http://leave-me-light.livejournal.co...w=36534#t36534

And fun rec! http://leave-me-light.livejournal.com/7160.html This one is made of all kinds of win!!!

Comment

The Samba and the Rumba.. and whats the other one thats ment to be like the dance is actaully like the smex cus its so intimate or soemthing its a braziallian dance or something like that... now i have plauged my mind with sparky dancing to the rumba bahaha!

fluff yay!

Comment

Salsa and cha cha are also very seductive dances. But belly dancing? Oooooh. Made of all kinds of win.

Comment

Alright I have to admit belly dancing makes me laugh. It just looks odd to me. I have no clue why.
                      sig made by me

Comment

uuh, yeah.. Salsa/Mambo is very hot ... its one of my favs but i forgot sooo many figures its unreal

edit: my mum did belly-dancing once *rofl* looked sooo weird on her

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                          Alright I have to admit belly dancing makes me laugh. It just looks odd to me. I have no clue why.
                          Haha! I totally love it, both watching and dancing. It makes you feel pretty, you feel good and the power you have over men? Awesome.

*runs away to write smut*

Comment

Haha! I totally love it, both watching and dancing. It makes you feel pretty, you feel good and the power you have over men? Awesome.

*runs away to write smut*
                            Maybe it's just that all the hip thrusting that goes on with it. I find that a bit over the top. I like smoother movements. Anyway, I know a few people that have taken the lessons and all love it. It's just that we have a couple of middle eastern restaurants we go to, and a few times a year they have belly dancers, and I am always suppressing a giggle fit.

I am crazy.
                            sig made by me

Comment

OMG! People! Go watch an awesome sparky vid!
                              Truly awesome. And she says she did it in 2 hours. I think I hate her.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                                Maybe it's just that all the hip thrusting that goes on with it. I find that a bit over the top. I like smoother movements. Anyway, I know a few people that have taken the lessons and all love it. It's just that we have a couple of middle eastern restaurants we go to, and a few times a year they have belly dancers, and I am always suppressing a giggle fit.

I am crazy.
                                What I like about it is how it changes you. You look beautiful, no matter how you actually look like. Any woman can learn it and look amazing dancing it. The movements are very natural, most of them are soft and all of them very seductive. Like I said - power.

I need to make a vid. I wonder will my computed drop dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X