Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ice Wolf View Post
    Way back in the annals of this thread Jor became its mascot, he used to be taken care of by Hatcheter. Hatcheter hasn't been around for a while so ive adopted him.
    weird .. so i assume i shouldnt

however .. back to something really interesting.. SPARKY!SPAM (sparky eye s-e-x)

Comment

Anuna made a request for mints --

Nice to see Jor back too. I hope he doesn't get angry with visitors from other ships again because that doesn't make us look like very friendly people and I know we are.
      sigpic

Comment

You know Jor, he just gets a little over-excited when it comes to sparky. Hes harmless as long as you dont get your fingers in his way. lol
        sigpic

Comment

You, know Jor he just gets a little over-excited when it comes to sparky. Hes harmless as long as you dont get your fingers in his way. lol
          I am sure he will behave. I know Hatcheter had some trouble keeping him inline occasionally. Just keep him well supplied with mints.
          sigpic

Comment

There ya go he's all better now!! Doesn't take much.

<wishes he had some sparky caps>
            Joooooooor!! Thanks for bringing him back Ice Wolf! I've missed the little fella!

Comment

Looks like Jor's gotten into his costume draw to celebrate his triumphant return.

System Lord Jor should we be worried???
              sigpic

Comment

Looks like Jor's gotten into his costume draw to celebrate his triumphant return.

System Lord Jor should we be worried???
                That's the cutest thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, guys, you have to check out this vid made by our very own Borgprincess. It's completely worth the time of download.

Broken
                sig made by me

Comment

OMG Borg!!!! That vid is so awesome!!!! Seriously girl, you are so talented and I love your style. Love the clips you chose! *hugs*

And may i also add - Jor is so sweet! Nice to have a maskot, but we have to be gracious to our guests, other ship or not.
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Congrats Anuna on 4900 Posts!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                      Congrats Anuna on 4900 Posts!!!!
                      Geez!!!! I haven't even noticed!!!!

Oh but who can blame me? I'm sparky loving and very inspired!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS Anuna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

E: John! Anuna has reached 4900!!!

J: What?! When?! We gotta plan the party!

************* After the party****************

sig made by me

Comment

CONGRATS ANUNA!!

just 4500 posts and i overtake you *lol*

Comment

YAY!!!! A sparky partyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J: So? Skinny dipping?

E: John! People are listening!

Comment

Ack! 4 pages behind... *scans quickly*

I was a huge Mulder/Scully fan, but the only correlation I draw between that and my liking Sparky was that Scully was a really awesome female character--though she was a bit severe after S1. Not that I objected, but in comparison to Elizabeth, Scully was a bit more "Janeway" to me. I really loved Elizabeth because she was one of the first strong, leader oriented females who never went to through the 'hair up' phase of command. I don't know if I'm making sense or not, but basically Elizabeth never needed an episode devoted to her 'softer side' because she always had it, from "Rising" on. Many of the other modern power females generally look tough until you get that episode where you see them relaxing at home, brushing their hair or taking a bubble bath or being put in charge of a child or something, and then you go 'oh, yeah. Female too.'

However, the Mulder/Scully connection was much more prominent and essentially the secondary focal point of XF--recognized and paraded by Carter and the other writers--so it trumps Sparky there, at least in canon. There was no question of the devoted nature of the bond, just the depth of the love there. Was it more than platonic? was always the question X-Philes asked.

Hi J/T4E, welcome and thanks! I'm not a vehement anti-shipper in anything, but I did get caught up in a few ship wars where people were very disrespectful. That's basically why I stopped 'shipping' in general (though I fell in love with Sparky thanks to these Sparky shippers, so I guess I'm officially a Sparky shipper now). I appreciate respectful acknowledgment of any ship that has fans, because in the end we're all supporters of the same thing, which is a bond between two people. The two people may be different, but the sentiment is the same and shouldn't be disrespected by anyone else.

Congrats Anuna! *waves flag*

I can probably write a fic that long--my last Supernatural fic was over 300,000 words--but I don't have time to devote to coming up with a new idea--I'm already working on two! *headdesk*

And now, daily picspam. Yesterday was angsty John, so I think we'll get angsty Lizzie TO-day. (Since Lizzie doesn't angst as much as John, though, we'll include worry and resignation, too)

(this one breaks my heart. bye bye, Lizzie)

(and this one unbreaks my heart because she was kick*** in it and she's out there in the stars somewhere. hello, Liz-ZAY!)

More below tag

Spoiler:

Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Ooooh a lizzie fest!

Eri, I have to disagree. In my heart nothing can trump sparky but I love MSR oh so much!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X