Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vixen View Post
    Elizabeth and John...again.

awwwwwwwwww Sparky huggles & nap. Wonder if they are dreaming about sparky babiez?
    sig made by me

Comment

*waves*

Still busy at work...but I want to join in the fun, so, picspam!

Theme TO-day--angsty John:

More under cut:

Spoiler:

Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
        *waves*

aww these 2 just break my heart poor John..

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
          *waves*

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! John needs his Lizzy back!!!!!
          sigpic
          Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
            WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! John needs his Lizzy back!!!!!
            Full-time, day and night .
            BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
              aww these 2 just break my heart poor John..
              agree.. the first one really looks like he's trying to hide that he needs to cry *huggels john*
              its as cute as it is heart-breaking

Comment

@ Anuna & Sofie:

here is my fic i talked about the other day (warning: german)

hope you like and understand it

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
                  @ Anuna & Sofie:

here is my fic i talked about the other day (warning: german)

hope you like and understand it
                  yay!! I'll read it later, after I'm done watching TLG

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                    Wow...I haven't posted in here for ages.

I come seeking pretty screencaps. Does anyone have hi-res caps of the kiss and the hug? I've got caps, but not at a large resolution and I'm trying to make a wallpaper (haven't made a Sparky one in like forever).

Anyway, thanks <3
                    No caps but OMG!!!! SAZ!!!!!! *tackle hugs*

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
                    ot:

So, my mind needs to be in the gutter - what is he thinking? "Elizabeth? Don't grope me in public!"
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

A little piece of drabble for you all - The Cooking Disaster

Spoiler:
                      As Elizabeth walked back to her quarters, she noticed a plume of smoke coming from underneath Colonel Sheppard’s door.

She sprang into action immediately; first she placed her hand on the door and when she was happy enough it wasn’t hot she put an override on his door, after she failed to raise him on his radio.

The minute she stepped in the room her eyes immediately filled with water. “John. John are you there?” She called as she moved further in trying to see through the smoke.

Activating her earpiece she contacted security. “This is Weir I need a fire team in Colonel Sheppard’s quarters now!” She was surprised the fire-sprinklers they installed hadn’t activated but then remembered John had recently moved to a new room, which had none.

Coughing slightly from the smoke she turned the corner and spotted a black shirt. “John.”

“Come on, give me a break!” Yelled John as he tended to a device in front of him. He turned when he heard Elizabeth calling his name. “Elizabeth. What are you doing here?” He picked up a saucepan with a towel and hissed when he felt the heat through it.

“I came in to find out where all the smoke is coming from. What on earth I you doing?”

John pointed at what she could now see was a cooker. “Trying to cook. At the moment it’s turning into a disaster.”

Elizabeth couldn’t help but laugh when she could see John trying to waft the smoke away. “Let me.” Moving to John’s side she moved a few of the knobs on the cooker. “You got the settings all wrong. No wonder the place is full of smoke.”

“I haven’t done cooking like this for ages, it was supposed to be a surprise for you.”

Elizabeth raised an eyebrow at him and tried to take a peek at what was in the saucepan. “What is it?”

“That would spoil the surprise.”

Elizabeth coughed again and she moved over and opened a window to let the smoke out. “Bit late for surprises.”

“It was meant to be a cake for your birthday tomorrow.”

Elizabeth was left stunned; she had completely forgotten it was almost that time again and that he would go to so much trouble trying to cook something for her. Normally he would go out and get a gift or take her on a trip on special occasions, nothing like this. “Well as they say practice makes perfect. Let me give you a hand and will start again.”

Elizabeth had forgotten she had called a fire team and a crew of four turned up with extinguishers only to find the smoke had cleared and...

I'll let your imaginations run wild on the last note .
                      BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post

Spoiler:
                        As Elizabeth walked back to her quarters, she noticed a plume of smoke coming from underneath Colonel Sheppard’s door.

She sprang into action immediately; first she placed her hand on the door and when she was happy enough it wasn’t hot she put an override on his door, after she failed to raise him on his radio.

The minute she stepped in the room her eyes immediately filled with water. “John. John are you there?” She called as she moved further in trying to see through the smoke.

Activating her earpiece she contacted security. “This is Weir I need a fire team in Colonel Sheppard’s quarters now!” She was surprised the fire-sprinklers they installed hadn’t activated but then remembered John had recently moved to a new room, which had none.

Coughing slightly from the smoke she turned the corner and spotted a black shirt. “John.”

“Come on, give me a break!” Yelled John as he tended to a device in front of him. He turned when he heard Elizabeth calling his name. “Elizabeth. What are you doing here?” He picked up a saucepan with a towel and hissed when he felt the heat through it.

“I came in to find out where all the smoke is coming from. What on earth I you doing?”

John pointed at what she could now see was a cooker. “Trying to cook. At the moment it’s turning into a disaster.”

Elizabeth couldn’t help but laugh when she could see John trying to waft the smoke away. “Let me.” Moving to John’s side she moved a few of the knobs on the cooker. “You got the settings all wrong. No wonder the place is full of smoke.”

“I haven’t done cooking like this for ages, it was supposed to be a surprise for you.”

Elizabeth raised an eyebrow at him and tried to take a peek at what was in the saucepan. “What is it?”

Elizabeth coughed again and she moved over and opened a window to let the smoke out. “Bit late for surprises.”

Elizabeth was left stunned; she had completely forgotten it was almost that time again and that he would go to so much trouble trying to cook something for her. Normally he would go out and get a gift or take her on a trip on special occasions, nothing like this. “Well as they say practice makes perfect. Let me give you a hand and will start again.”

Elizabeth had forgotten she had called a fire team and a crew of four turned up with extinguishers only to find the smoke had cleared and...

ACK! more i demand my imagination isn't awake yet!
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Spoiler:

nice story
                          and looool - i try not to think of something ... in the gutter now but its hard to

i mean.. liz is helping john with baking a cake what means.. flower in the face, giving each other hot looks, dough on the fingers to lick off.... *heeeeheeee*

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                            ACK! more i demand my imagination isn't awake yet!
                            oh yeah.. if i re-think what i just said ... uhm.. i agree with you - i cant imagine anything yet *innocent grin*

Wormhole, more please - a_b34 and me really do need to be pushed on the right way .. we still have fragile little minds which dont think of 'interesting stuff' without help

Comment

Spoiler:

awww so sweet lol I'm thinking food fight
                              You can't keep us hanging!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You all seem to be doing fine without me adding to it. .

The Cooking Disaster now on FF.
                                BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Working...
                                X