Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
    I have said this in other threads. So I guess I will repeat here too. It's a fictional show. With fictional rules. As much as they want to stick to reality, it's a sci-fi show. RL rules just don't apply. Military or non military.

I think they all formed close bonds. That's what was/is necessary to survive in a hostile environment. Rules were overlooked, because I am sure as you are threatened by the wraith, the last thing on your mind is how the IOA would frown.
    It is a fictional show? Tell me it isn't so!!!

Ok, so I am in a strange mood! **sigh**
    Well off to pickup BIL then lunch then home to hopefully play on GW while I sit on my behind. I want a day off from too much activity. I am feeling overloaded.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
      It is a fictional show? Tell me it isn't so!!!

Ok, so I am in a strange mood! **sigh**
      Well off to pickup BIL then lunch then home to hopefully play on GW while I sit on my behind. I want a day off from too much activity. I am feeling overloaded.
      hee hee Pocus. Enjoy your lunch w/ BIL. I know the feeling of being overrun. I am at my in-laws, and I just want to go home! To my own bed.
      sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen View Post

The judges of Atlantis Idol found Rodney's interpretation of Elvis's Jailhouse Rock to be pretty uncomfortable on the ears...and eyes.
        OMG. *dies* Can we get John doing Hound Dog? Or better yet, Love Me Tender.

I have said this in other threads. So I guess I will repeat here too. It's a fictional show. With fictional rules. As much as they want to stick to reality, it's a sci-fi show. RL rules just don't apply. Military or non military.

I think they all formed close bonds. That's what was/is necessary to survive in a hostile environment. Rules were overlooked, because I am sure as you are threatened by the wraith, the last thing on your mind is how the IOA would frown.
        There 'ya go. Wisdom. Too bad some people not in this thread have no imaginations.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          OMG. *dies* Can we get John doing Hound Dog? Or better yet, Love Me Tender.
          Vixen and I had a similar discussion. I don't think he has a deep singing voice; I'd say he's a tenor... or tenor - baritone. We need an expert on these matters... where's Fionnait?

I personally can see him singing, "You are my sunshine" to Elizabeth.

J: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

The best combo! Come back -- don't hide. We love visitors.
            I'm not sure how often I will visit. You see, I got a new laptop for Christmas. Which means that I can play Sims2 again. I may be busy with my Sparky family.

Comment

I don't have anything to add, but wanted my 2000th post to be in the Sparky thread. Yay me. This is either a great accomplishment of extremely embarassing that I have this much time on my hands.
              sigpic

Comment

Aaarrrggghhh! Now it's 2000.
                sigpic

Comment

Aaarrrggghhh! Now it's 2000.
                  CONGRATS ON 2000 POSTS SOUTHERN RED!!!!!!

Happy pic spam:

Spoiler:

Comment

This avatar will do until I come up with a better one. Too bad you can't see the tears in his eyes very well.
                    sigpic

Comment

Awww I love it. Let me check if I have something similar for you in my own stash.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        Awww I love it. Let me check if I have something similar for you in my own stash.
                        I lightened it a little bit. My husband is hogging the PC with Photoshop so I'm stuck with iPhoto which sucks. Next week I'll do a better one.
                        sigpic

Comment

I lightened it a little bit. My husband is hogging the PC with Photoshop so I'm stuck with iPhoto which sucks. Next week I'll do a better one.
                          He, I saw you got my PM. I still like your avatar. I totally love that scene. Poor Shep, he needs a hug.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                            He, I saw you got my PM. I still like your avatar. I totally love that scene. Poor Shep, he needs a hug.
                            And a tissue. *runs to check mail*
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't have anything to add, but wanted my 2000th post to be in the Sparky thread. Yay me. This is either a great accomplishment of extremely embarassing that I have this much time on my hands.
                              Congrats SR on 2000 Posts!!
                              **peeks at own post count and gets a little red in the face **

What can you say when you find some threads where you enjoy the people, the subject and the fun. I had never posted in any forum before this one and it was the Sparky thread that brought me out of my shell. Everyone here was so friendly and fun. I had read the entire thread before being brave enough to make the step. I am glad I did. Go Sparky!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Who''l hug crying flyboy?

Spoiler:

I know what he would like

Spoiler:

and of course

Comment

Working...
                                X