Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will!! I will!! I will!! I will!!

Oh, wait a minute, wrong thread!! In here it is Elizabeth's privilege! **sigh**

bounces off to the thunk thread to get my hugs in without feeling too guilty
    sigpic

Comment

Awww, Pocus, I'm loving your new sig!!!
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        Awww, Pocus, I'm loving your new sig!!!
        Thank you very much. I pretty much am crap at Photoshop so I just try to play with it every once in awhile. I needed to get rid of the flashing Happy Holiday one though. It is now time to think of the New Year and all it may bring.

**pictures Sparky toasting on the balcony**

Oh my just got another idea for a sig. It might just have to change again!
        sigpic

Comment

Oh bring on the sparky!

Comment

I've wondered about this photo a thousand times, where the heck is it from??? Is it on the DVD's?? It's awesomely shippy. Puts a grin on my face every time.

And to join in on the convo, to heck with rules. They're always meant to be broken. Anyways, who would tell if Sparky went official on base??

Comment

Noboy aside from Kavanaugh! Everybody else would make a bet pool on their wedding date.

I have no idea where that photo is from - I snurched it somewhere on this very thread - but I guess it's one of those BTS scenes. Very cute. I love her smile.

Comment

Oh bring on the sparky!
                No, not a Sparky sig but a more finished version of what I had.

I can't remember where that pic came from. It might be from a behind the scenes SciFi special!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Oh now THAT is very nice, Pocus!! I love it!

Comment

Oh now THAT is very nice, Pocus!! I love it!
                    Thank you very much. I had just remembered the Champagne bottle rolling through the gate in Rising and Elizabeth picking it up and looking directly at Shep. Shweet moment in time. It took me long enough to fix this one much less add Elizabeth in there! :eyeroll:
                    sigpic

Comment

The moment when I saw that scene - her lifting champagne bottle and looking at him, and he nodded - I thought oh this will be a great romance. I was right. It's a GREAT romance!

Comment

Congratulations SR & Pocus!!! Way to go guys! Now I want a custom avatar too!
                        sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by sspader View Post
                          I've wondered about this photo a thousand times, where the heck is it from??? Is it on the DVD's?? It's awesomely shippy. Puts a grin on my face every time.

And to join in on the convo, to heck with rules. They're always meant to be broken. Anyways, who would tell if Sparky went official on base??
                          If I remember correctly that's from a photo shoot. You know in S2 how they had then wading through water or something? I think it's from that, and I don't know if it was included with the DVDs or not. All the more reason to pull out the dvds
                          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                            You're not too far away and we didn't finish hook up game. Type type type!!!

Comment

Not too much further for you to get a custom avi!!! Which pic do you have in mind!

What number were we on for the hook up game. 86?

edit to add we are on 82
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sspader View Post

I think this is also the behind the scenes vid where JF is juggling. I forget what. Anyway, they seemed to be having fun.

You're close. Start thinking about pics.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X