Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the thread MCAR & SenseofTime

Vote your favourite paring/Couple

Sheppard and Weir winning by far. Lets keep it that way.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=27677
    BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post

Sheppard and Weir winning by far. Lets keep it that way.

yeah.. they're winning.. i just hope that the writers of the series have a look aswell on this forum. i mean... they should know what 'we' want and should bring that into the series a bit...

Comment

Ack! The link won't work for me either. I must have messed up something. *facepalm* Try simply http://anuna-81.livejournal.com - the story is the newest entry there.

I'm having fun with Elizabeth and Vala dynamics. You might be in for few surprises regarding Vala, and yeah, other characters too. I took the liberty to give them backtories in my own liking, but I also tried to keep them true to characters on SG. John is great to write, as always.

I'm having a break right now, which will be over in 15 minutes. *waves* See ya later folks!
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by mcat View Post
          Well, hello everyone. I've been gone for... almost a year (I can't believe it's December already), but you all look like you're having so much fun I had to stop by and say hi. It's good to see the Sparky spirit is still alive and well despite everything that's happened.

And I brought a vid. A happy one. Merry early Christmas.
          Aww Sparky fluff for Christmas. Is that the song from Cinderella?

Originally posted by SenseOfTime View Post
          Hi all,

I've been wandering around this board for a few weeks now and you lot seem to be having such a good time that I thought I'd come and join you.

Looking forward to chatting about the greatest relationship in Atlantis, even if things have got a bit harder for the two of them recently!

Welcome!! And "the greatest relationship in Atlantis" - so well said!

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post

Sheppard and Weir winning by far.

Comment

Liz: Did you see all the activity in the Sparky thread?
            John: Yep, they love us. Sweet.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

John: Are you done yet?
              Elizabeth: No.
              Elizabeth: No!
              John: What are you doing anyway?
              Elizabeth: Just proof-reading some of the letters for the campaign.
              John: Oh, ok.

2 minutes later....

Please don't forget to send a letter this week.

www.saveelizabethweir.com

Comment

*brain reactivates* I forgot to mention that I had my first ever Sparky dream a few days ago.

My husband and I were sitting on the couch watching the show in which John was lost on a desert planet. First I typed "dessert". Must be wishful thinking. Then he was rescued by his team. When they got back home Elizabeth walked up and handed him a bottle of water. He took one drink and then threw himself into her arms. There was lots of other stuff that I've forgotten along with dialogue, but I remember squeeing really loud. Maybe I woke myself up.
                sigpic

Comment

Greetings Sparky shippers! I'm new to GW but slowly starting to explore my environment. I'm actually fairly new to SGA fandom in general, but I started to ship Sparky almost immediately. *loves* You have a great thread!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  *brain reactivates* I forgot to mention that I had my first ever Sparky dream a few days ago.

My husband and I were sitting on the couch watching the show in which John was lost on a desert planet. First I typed "dessert". Must be wishful thinking. Then he was rescued by his team. When they got back home Elizabeth walked up and handed him a bottle of water. He took one drink and then threw himself into her arms. There was lots of other stuff that I've forgotten along with dialogue, but I remember squeeing really loud. Maybe I woke myself up.
                  Now that is an excellent dream!
                  Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.
                  LJ:mrsdrjackson

Comment

Originally posted by SatedanMDJ View Post
                    Greetings Sparky shippers! I'm new to GW but slowly starting to explore my environment. I'm actually fairly new to SGA fandom in general, but I started to ship Sparky almost immediately. *loves* You have a great thread!

Welcome to Sparky SatedanMDJ. We do have a lot of fun. Sparky is noticeable even when we're not paying attention, isn't it? Just goes to show you can't hide obvious.

Stay awhile, and play with us.
                    sig made by me

Comment

and have some mints
                      Just be sure they aren't dusty!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                        Welcome to Sparky SatedanMDJ. We do have a lot of fun. Sparky is noticeable even when we're not paying attention, isn't it? Just goes to show you can't hide obvious.

Stay awhile, and play with us.
                        I second that. And bring your friends.

Want some cake?

sigpic

Comment

John you have been keeping that database up to date haven't you?
                          Database on what Liz.?
                          Our fan based records, loads of new names to add.
                          Bates, what's the file name for it again?

*Bates* Rolls eyes and sighs.

Welcome to all those who have just joined.
                          BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

So I was looking through screen caps this morning, and I noticed something. Just standing next to each other J & E mirror each other. I mean it's very obvious, not subtle. I know this observation is not new per se, but I was amazed at how often this happened.

Just look at Coup D'etat ... not a very sparky episode (or it's not one of my top 5), and go through the pictures found here ...
                            http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...ps/dvd-18.html
                            sig made by me

Comment

@ Vixen:
                              lol. that is really really typically john .. at least thats how i write him in fanfics

Comment

Hello SatedanMDJ! Welcome and stay with us! Yep this is the best thread around and I'm being completely objective of course.

I love that Xmas vid!!! Just in the right time because I'm gonna start the one I promised to Pocus. I hope WMM won't die on me.

So guys here I have a question for you, and try to give a good response, meaning give this some thinking. (Yes I'm asking you to brainstorm here with me, this is a fic idea. It might turn into a fic, and if it doesn't I think it could be a nice discussion).

Imagine that Elizabeth was stuck behind that time dilation field in "Epiphany". What do you think she would do? How would she react? Would her reaction and behavior be similar to John's?

Would she neglect her physical appearance? Would she really try to learn how to ascend? Try to imagine talks between her and Teer was that the woman's name?)

Finally, how do you think Elizabeth would react when her team finally came for her?

So basically, I'm asking you to rewrite this episode or something like that. (Feel the power!)
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X