Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
    It's in this bit of dialogue:
    WEIR: Oh, well, it is. Personally, I stop short of offering nuclear weapons.
    haha, I love that bit.
    Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
    at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
      haha, I love that bit.
      me too!

Boys and their toys!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        He did, but I also got a vibe here that they were making decisions together. I love the way in both conversations they use the word "we". It just feels like, at least to me, that she's not the numero uno bosslady issuing orders, but they are kind of working things out together.

Very much tuned in and almost always end up on the same page.
        I have that feeling from the beginning - she lets him to participate in decission making process, esentially that's how he gets to feel important about the whole thing, she has a lot of respect for him and I think it's something he isn't used to. We can guess how he was treated in the military - we can make good guesses based on Sumner's reaction when they first met - and then comes Elizabeth and treats him in completely different way, allowing him to be useful and smart and do good things.

No wonder they end up on the same page.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

There you are Anuna! I thought you left - which was okay if you were writing TSM. 'Cause you know, Monday is my birthday and it would make a great present!

Comment

Well, I was discussing amnesia pr0n fic idea with Fionnait. And I'm about to get onto TSM. And I just overdosed myself with Battlestar Galactica. AND of course I watched Underground too.

Oh, my 1 900 post!!!

Comment

me too!

Boys and their toys!
              we can once again see what Elizabeth is about and that wouldn't be force and weapons plus Torri delivers that line just right that it's funny enough. Aww I love Liz! And John and Liz. And their kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                I have that feeling from the beginning - she lets him to participate in decission making process, esentially that's how he gets to feel important about the whole thing, she has a lot of respect for him and I think it's something he isn't used to. We can guess how he was treated in the military - we can make good guesses based on Sumner's reaction when they first met - and then comes Elizabeth and treats him in completely different way, allowing him to be useful and smart and do good things.

No wonder they end up on the same page.
                I think he realized early on that Elizabeth was different and wouldn't treat him like everyone else did, and he rose to the occasion. Goes back to what he was trying to say in 38 Minutes.

Well, I was discussing amnesia pr0n fic idea with Fionnait. And I'm about to get onto TSM. And I just overdosed myself with Battlestar Galactica. AND of course I watched Underground too.
                I think you have more hours in your day than I do.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  I think he realized early on that Elizabeth was different and wouldn't treat him like everyone else did, and he rose to the occasion. Goes back to what he was trying to say in 38 Minutes.

I think you have more hours in your day than I do.

I think we nailed it - maybe he wanted to say something like "Thank you for respecting me for who I am". Okay, so I might even write a vignette for this.

And no, I don't have more hours. I'm just bored beyond belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                    we can once again see what Elizabeth is about and that wouldn't be force and weapons plus Torri delivers that line just right that it's funny enough. Aww I love Liz! And John and Liz. And their kids.
                    I love this one: I think the pig tails are adorable!

Comment

Oh the sparky babiez would have John's hair, if they're boys. And girls would have brown locks. Oh don't throw me into sparky!babiez mood again because you'll ned up with totally OT pic spams.

Comment

Oh the sparky babiez would have John's hair, if they're boys. And girls would have brown locks. Oh don't throw me into sparky!babiez mood again because you'll ned up with totally OT pic spams.
                        I just love sparky babies!

Comment

WEIR: Oh, well, it is. Personally, I stop short of offering nuclear weapons.
                          Thanks Suz. That's one of my favorite Elizabeth lines.

And now I give you chapter 20 of Adopting Rodney. This story may never end.

http://sg-lab.livejournal.com/70186.html#cutid1

Comment

Gotta be John's hair if Torri herself said so!

I love this one: I think the pig tails are adorable!

Little Lizzie. Really cute.

I just love sparky babies!

Comment

Oh crap. Somebody cheer me up. My bf just pissed me off big time. Sometimes I try explaining some things to him and it's like talkin to the wall.

*headdesk*

Help?

Comment

John: Let's cheer up Anuna, she's one of our biggest fans, what do you say?
                                (this is the first Sparky cap I came across)

I suck at this, I know.

Comment

Working...
                                X