Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, if this
    Spoiler:
    Pregancy arc is Teyla and not Rachel, it starting to sound an awful lot like the Sha're or Vala arc in SG-1. I'm so sick of repeated storylines. that's why I didn't like s2 of SGA

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
    I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
    Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by RoryJ View Post
      No volume! *cries*
      It did that to me too while I used Windows Media Player. I use VLC, it can basically play everything, it's free and plays DVDs.

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
        Well, if this
        Spoiler:
        Pregancy arc is Teyla and not Rachel, it starting to sound an awful lot like the Sha're or Vala arc in SG-1. I'm so sick of repeated storylines. that's why I didn't like s2 of SGA
        I think that
        Spoiler:
        It's because of Rachel. Cause on JM's blog when asked how could they do that with Teyla's character, he started raving on about how pregnancy can be worked around in a show.

Comment

I'm using BSplayer and it works fine. I never have to use Windows Media Player anymore. Yay

About Rachel... they're willing to work around her pregnancy but they want to get rid of Torri? Guess we should know more about all this, depends when she told them about it but still.
          Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
            I'm using BSplayer and it works fine. I never have to use Windows Media Player anymore. Yay

About Rachel... they're willing to work around her pregnancy but they want to get rid of Torri? Guess we should know more about all this, depends when she told them about it but still.
            Maybe they thought it was convenient for more plot? I'd like the "soft reset" to go back to the awesome eps such as The storm/the eye, Before I sleep, Echoes, Siege, TRW, Duet and such. Looks like I prefer eps that take place in the City.

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
              Maybe they thought it was convenient for more plot?
              But what kind of plot? If they really can't think of anything else to do with the show...

I'd like the "soft reset" to go back to the awesome eps such as The storm/the eye, Before I sleep, Echoes, Siege, TRW, Duet and such. Looks like I prefer eps that take place in the City.
              Elizabeth on full time would be required for that to happen. She played major parts in those great eps you mention.

Atlantis-based eps are the best, that's where we get most character interaction with everybody involved (especially Liz ) and I watch for the characters not for explosions.
              Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
              at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

That's why I'm sticking to
                Spoiler:
                pre - Sunday eps. When they killed off my beloved SG - 1 doctor I felt the show fell apart. I fear the effect in SGA will be even stronger, for Carson is a more prominent character than Janet was. Right now I don't think watching that would entertain me in any way, and the point of any kind of show is just that - to entertain the viewers.

Back to Duet and everybody is happy! One of the best eps EVER.
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Just watched 'Stand in the rain', i get picture but no sound? And
                  Spoiler:
                  The last scene, where she is standing infront of the windows as they exploade. That's where the whole reacurring status stems from right? Is that from the end of s3? Cause I don't think it's aired yet. Or has it?
                  Also, I love to make music vids, but I can only do still pics. What software can i use to actually have movie clips in it. Can I use a software to take it from the dvd, or do i need to dl.the clips?

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                  I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                  Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Hey major, I just PMed you about the vids

About the other question - yeah, that could be it. *slides back in the blissful mental state of denial* That doesn't happen in my world. La - la - la!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post

Spoiler:

By the sounds of it. They've been planning on reducing Torri's role for a long time. If they told her right after wrapping Season 3... I'm thinking Rachel's pregnancy wasn't realised until recently, so they've had to change everything. I don't think they've had a lot of time to work on this so they've been forced into a direction that they didn't really want to take originally. They're flying blind right now. This is a total guess but I think their idea for "The Seer" was still as it is, but they must have introduced the Teyla 'arc' as a last minute thing. To get into the works before they started penning scripts for the back half of the season.
                      hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Spoiler:

Ok well i just read about the whole teyla being pregnate thing.. is Rachel pregnate???
                        just curious cus im confused
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

@Major Moomin - the last minute deals never turn out good. He he.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                            Spoiler:

Ok well i just read about the whole teyla being pregnate thing.. is Rachel pregnate???
                            just curious cus im confused
                            Spoiler:

It hasn't been confirmed by anyone. But comments made by JM strongly suggest that she may be. I can't remember the exact quote by him but I'm sure if you go on the Save Weir thread, you'll find some. Or someone else here may have them.
                            hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

thats ok moo thanks!.. im pretty torn up about it
                              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by A.L. View Post

K, I really would stopw watching then. Not a BG fan myself.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Unofficial GREEN!!!

AL
                                You're not a fan of me ? *cries* Unless you meant BSG

Comment

Working...
                                X