X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
    hehehe im ok now..but...

Spoiler:
    .. no s4 flirting over mint jar.. no nanny style sitting on edge of desk.. its sooo depressing!
    S4
    Spoiler:
    Nah, he totally can bc Sam would be looking all WTF? at his unprofessionalism and John would be all "Lizzie used to let me. This is my chair. See this impression in the glass? My ass groove!"

He did try sitting in the chair but look how uncomfortable he looks.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
      *sits BG on lap* Pr0n is like chocolate, peanutbutter, hot fudge and whipped cream. It can be sweet, sticky, sweet and sticky, and sometimes it melts and is over too quickly. It can also include chocolate, peanutbutter, hot fudge and whipped cream.

...windowcleaner?
      ...whale?
      ...woman in love? Bc YES SHE IS!
      ROFLMAO Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo......you're a monster Mum. And you know what, I know you're lying and you're lying to Dad too, I know you did the pr0n thing with Daddy's best friend Johnny D. *pouts* oh and you should loose weight! *gets off SL's lap*

Huh! She's a s...

Comment

He did try sitting in the chair but look how uncomfortable he looks.
        LOL! sings *That's how he became the Nannyyyyyyyyyy*

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
          ROFLMAO Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo......you're a monster Mum. And you know what, I know you're lying and you're lying to Dad too, I know you did the pr0n thing with Daddy's best friend Johnny D. *pouts* oh and you should loose weight! *gets off SL's lap*
          I wish! Ooh...

Pr0n. Also a good way to burn lots of calories thus a much needed excercise in losing weight.

Huh! She's a s...
          ...sexy mama!? Well yeah, we know that!

"Sexy! Everything about them, so sexy!"

Comment

I wish! Ooh...

Pr0n. Also a good way to burn lots of calories thus a much needed excercise in losing weight.

...sexy mama!? Well yeah, we know that!

"Sexy! Everything about them, so sexy!"
            Awww, thx mum I didn't know that *goes back to sit on SL's lap*. And for once I'm sure you're telling the truth, considering you're on a healthy eating kick

Sexy Coup Ditto ! These two are helpless...

Comment

And OMG 4 pages!?! 4 pages since I last came on here!?!

*dies* for some reason Gateworld crashed on me last night and I couldn't get back on. It's been about 20 hours since I was last on here. I've never felt so disconnected in my whole life LOL
              *mega glomps you all*

Thank goodness it's working now. I've read through all previous posts. I was gonna comment on the argument further back but don't want to type to much, other than at the moment I agree with SL, BG, and Kalles, pretty much. I've voiced my opinion before, no need to repeat myself.

Anyhow. Wow. It was a bit of a mission trying to work out everything that was going on in here but everything is good.

I've yet again restarted my fanfiction. I now have 3 on the go but don't hold out hope of me ever finishing any...I'm all over the place at the moment and I can't hold down one idea for longer than a day. Stupid crazy hypomanic episodes

*mental green for everyone until I can catch up and green you all properly*

Oh and can't remember who said it, but just need to say that Captain Jack Sparrow isn't even in the same league as Jack Harkness Harkness any day baby

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
              ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                And OMG 4 pages!?! 4 pages since I last came on here!?!
                Just like the gold old days! And considering the majority of those posts were On Topic and Sparkylicious, with a mixture of caps, discussion and goofyness, I'd say... we're baaaack!! Seriously, 4 pages when no new episodes are airing... just think how many you'll have to catch up on come Oct.

Comment

Just like the gold old days! And considering the majority of those posts were On Topic and Sparkylicious, with a mixture of caps, discussion and goofyness, I'd say... we're baaaack!! Seriously, 4 pages when no new episodes are airing... just think how many you'll have to catch up on come Oct.
                  Haha, I remember those days.

I think the second of of Season 3 will finally start airing in 2 weeks... Sheesh. To me the season ended AGES ago. These long hiatuses are ridiculous.

Oh the mint jar. We need to start offering people mints again. lol
                  ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt View Post
                    Haha, I remember those days.

I think the second of of Season 3 will finally start airing in 2 weeks... Sheesh. To me the season ended AGES ago. These long hiatuses are ridiculous.

*steals a mint* OMG the jar's almost full *steals a couple more* I can't leave the jar alone here... *steals the jar*

*leaves a note*
                    Dear 'shippers,
                    I promise you I'll be back with the jar in no time
                    it is a necessity that I eat lots of mints tonight
                    as a mean to finish my homework this time,
                    don't cry, I'll bring it back for I'm trustworthy, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
                      Ah, pic spam to make you smile Thanks guys, they've put a big grin on my face.

Anuna, I love that song too. Not sure which is my favourite version though.

I want Pringles too... I think I'll have Easter egg instead. Even though it's not Easter yet.
                      Very sweet song. I think I like every version I've heard!

Now, somehow, I seem to have missed how Pringles chips became a Sparky snack . . . could someone please explain?
                      Spoiler:
                      Sam, Sam, go away
                      Come again some other day
                      John and Lizzie want to play
                      Jack, take Sam, and go away

Comment

Yeah, it's been so long since I had this much to catch up on!

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                        *sits BG on lap* Pr0n is like chocolate, peanutbutter, hot fudge and whipped cream. It can be sweet, sticky, sweet and sticky, and sometimes it melts and is over too quickly. It can also include chocolate, peanutbutter, hot fudge and whipped cream.
                        I want pr000000000n!!!!!!!!

Oh and a question! Why is Sparky often associated with chocolate?

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                        *runs as far away as possible*

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Lethe View Post
                          *Snicker,* now that would be interesting. I can totally see it; Elizabeth all hopped up on Wraith drugs making eyes at the dirty people Ford's hanging out with,
                          LOL!

Originally posted by Lady Lethe View Post
                          and John and Sam abandoning their posts and stealing a Jumper so they can fly off into the sunset together.
                          *gag*

I'm sorry. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

AL

Comment

Originally posted by Lizabeth View Post
                            LOL!

Spoiler:
                            By the way guys, I totally had a dream where John and Elizabeth kissed, and she still had blood on her face even, like she had just regained consciousness and hadn't even been tended too yet. It was a pretty casual kiss too, the type when it's just normal to see your sweetheart and kiss them before moving on to other things.
                            ATTN: PTB

I hearby declare that you make it so.

*nods*

AL

Comment

SARGATE ATLANTIS SEASON 4

In the near futur, in a galaxy far far away, in a little white wedding chapel, two drunkards........ Elvis' ghost is about to pop the ultimate answer !

I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.

What ?!?!?!?

Really ?
                              Unofficial GREEEEN!!

AL

Comment

No they're not ! May I introduce to you Johan Solo and Princess Lisa Organa Solo
                                Ahahahaha! My Zen may struggle but you guys keep me laughing. Thanks!

AL

Comment

Working...
                                X