No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well....did you guys here the pic spoiler? Not really sure what to make of it...I've got a foot in both worlds (and damm is it s goooooooooooood place to be!)

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
    I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
    Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
      Well....did you guys here the pic spoiler? Not really sure what to make of it...I've got a foot in both worlds (and damm is it s goooooooooooood place to be!)
      Which one? ...and please don't forget to cut it!

Comment

Hi! Little Pic before I go to the uni

Comment

i've always wondered where that pic came from and tonight i found it!! rising whooo go me
          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
            S4
            Spoiler:
            The one about the pics of Sam & Jack, Cassie and Daniel on the desk in the office? Yup.

I like it. It's like the picture of Sedge; it's easily overlooked and has no real relevance tothe story, but if you do spot them and no about them, it adds just that little extra. I think it's nice and I'm made up Cassie hasn't been forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
              No idea, but I didn't know you were going! Shane and Oparu and I are all going too!
              OMG! REALLY? How cool is that... we have to meet up...(my mum is coming with me) ...omg this will be so cool! 5 Sparky fans together ^_^ and maybe the five of us can convince my mum that Sparky is the definite ship for SGA. ^_^ Cause I LOVE Unexpected and I have been following it for months!
              *jumps around*
              Oh I am SO excited! Is it July yet???????

Originally posted by A.L. View Post
              That still feels wiggy to me. We know
              Spoiler:
              Cart is in 14 epi's
              and before you say "she's a regular this season" remember that in the past we've found out previously how many epi's Caldwell was in when they just started filming a season and he's recurring not regular.

Something smells fishy.

AL
              Oh I agree...things are still fishy. Very fishy- which is why I stay away from JM's blog cause I don't believe ANYTHING that ANY of TPTB say anymore.

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
              S4
              Spoiler:
              The one about the pics of Sam & Jack, Cassie and Daniel on the desk in the office? Yup.

I like it. It's like the picture of Sedge; it's easily overlooked and has no real relevance tothe story, but if you do spot them and no about them, it adds just that little extra. I think it's nice and I'm made up Cassie hasn't been forgotten.
              You know, as much as I am torn about this spoiler...I agree.... I like when they have continuity
              Spoiler:
              even though it means definitivly that Lizzie's been booted outta her office. *cries*

AH AH AH
              I just got my Zen back thinking of meeting Oparu, Shane and Trialia at Polaris in July.
              AH AH AH

MUST. KEEP. ZEN.

*sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after,sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after,sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after,sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after,sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after,sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after, sparky ever after*

Muchos Better.
              ^_^
              sigpic
              Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
              |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                You know, as much as I am torn about this spoiler...I agree.... I like when they have continuity
                Spoiler:
                even though it means definitivly that Lizzie's been booted outta her office. *cries*
                S4
                Spoiler:
                It's this type of continuity that gives me hope that whatever happens to Elizabeth won't be sunddenly forgotten. I don't expect her to be mentioned in very episode bc that would be as stupid as not mentioning her at all imo, but little things - like having the Mint Jar somewhere - that can be seen just as easily show that the characters haven't forgotten about her.

It might not be the ideal situation people are looking for but its certainly better for nothing.

(Also, I'd be interested to know what else was on the desk, if anybody knows?)

Comment

Really? How bizzare-- if I was there, I SO would have asked. I would have asked that, and if her reccuring status was her idea or TPTB's--but I think we know that answer too....

...she is going to be at the Polaris con in July and now I'm wondering what I should ask....

any suggestions?
                  Everything should be written by July, right? She would probably know by then.

Apparently someone asked Cooper how many episodes she'd be doing, and he gave a non-answer after first pretending to misunderstand the question.

S4
                  Spoiler:
                  From the photos I've seen, the desk is almost clear. There's a lamp, a pyramidical object and a few other things. The photos appear to be on the shelf behind the desk.

Comment

S4
                    Spoiler:
                    It's this type of continuity that gives me hope that whatever happens to Elizabeth won't be sunddenly forgotten. I don't expect her to be mentioned in very episode bc that would be as stupid as not mentioning her at all imo, but little things - like having the Mint Jar somewhere - that can be seen just as easily show that the characters haven't forgotten about her.

It might not be the ideal situation people are looking for but its certainly better for nothing.

Yes, not ideal but better than nothing... I agree. Although I have my doubts.

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                    Everything should be written by July, right? She would probably know by then.

Apparently someone asked Cooper how many episodes she'd be doing, and he gave a non-answer after first pretending to misunderstand the question.

From the photos I've seen, the desk is almost clear. There's a lamp, a pyramidical object and a few other things. The photos appear to be on the shelf behind the desk.
                    *GRR* I hate non answers, and yes everything (or most everything) should be written for July so I'll ask that- that and how she feels about Sparky. As for the desk
                    Spoiler:
                    Typical Sam, no personality
                    sigpic
                    Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                    |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

S4
                      Spoiler:

S4

Spoiler:
                      I like that type of continuity too.

As for the Mint Jar, maybe John has taken it. I think the others don't know who given her the jar and what it meant to her (well, maybe Teyla do 'cos they do seem pretty close in some eps). And well, he had given it to her so it's only fair it'd take her of it when she's not there.

Comment

As for the desk
                        Spoiler:
                        Typical Sam, no personality
                        I don't really think that's a fair statement.

Comment

Wow back from the uni... What a long day ! I was supposed to go out tonight but it's been cancelled at the last minute. *thinks about spending her entire nightevening on GW

S4
                          Spoiler:
                          Continuity !!!! One day there'll be baby pictures on that desk *sigh*
                          Last edited by Blower'sGate; 30 March 2007, 10:24 AM. Reason: I'm exhausted...

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                            I don't really think that's a fair statement.
                            Nah, me neither. Sam in the early seasons was always an interesting character. It's only in the last few seasons they haven't really given her much. Still, I'm not sold on her going to Atlantis...but that's not the point here.

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                            Wow back from the uni... What a long day ! I was supposed to go out tonight but it's been cancelled at the last minute. *thinks about spending her entire nightevening on GW

S4
                            Spoiler:
                            Continuity !!!! One day there'll be baby pictures on that desk *sigh*
                            When I read this I was like *smile* because I thought you meant Sparky...but that wasn't it was it

I've been having a babyfic moment today though so all is cute and happy anyway

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                            ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                              Nah, me neither. Sam in the early seasons was always an interesting character. It's only in the last few seasons they haven't really given her much.
                              Nor me. [S4]
                              Spoiler:
                              We don't know how Sam comes to be there. Maybe she brought those pics to put in her quarters on her ship - you don't usually bring a whole heap of lavish things with you when going on missions And that includes Atlantis; just because it's become home to the others doesn't mean it's any less of a mission.

Besides, Elizabeth's desk was bare in the beginning, too. (Now she didn't really have a personality back then) Infact, if you take away all the alien artifacts she's aquired in Pegasus, you'd be left with a lamp and a picture of Sedge.

I think the only reason she has so much stuff there is to try and stop John sitting on her desk anyway, lol

Comment

Nor me. [S4]
                                Spoiler:
                                We don't know how Sam comes to be there. Maybe she brought those pics to put in her quarters on her ship - you don't usually bring a whole heap of lavish things with you when going on missions And that includes Atlantis; just because it's become home to the others doesn't mean it's any less of a mission.

Besides, Elizabeth's desk was bare in the beginning, too. (Now she didn't really have a personality back then) Infact, if you take away all the alien artifacts she's aquired in Pegasus, you'd be left with a lamp and a picture of Sedge.

I think the only reason she has so much stuff there is to try and stop John sitting on her desk anyway, lol
                                Er... dumb question here... Where are these pictures? (Is SOOOO out of the loop right now)
                                ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X