X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ *is excited now*

kay x

Comment

Don't tempt me to reveal more! Aaargh! Gotta go and type my stuff.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

*Is looking forward to everyone's fics!*

Kales, will there be jazz in yours? *bats eyelashes*

Thanks Trialia, I know I'll need it!
        sigpic
        Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
          *Is looking forward to everyone's fics!*

Kales, will there be jazz in yours? *bats eyelashes*

Thanks Trialia, I know I'll need it!
          I may work it in. You know, just for you

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
            I may work it in. You know, just for you

kay x
            *Feels loved*
            sigpic
            Banner by Stef.

Comment

I want jazz also!!! (I have plenty of music... oh yeah.)

I enjoy creating a background story for Liz in this fic. The more I explore her character, the more I like her, she is just amazing. I think that the story will be told mostly from her point of view. (not the real first person POV, but rather trough following her thoughts and feelings).

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

I enjoy creating a background story for Liz in this fic. The more I explore her character, the more I like her, she is just amazing. I think that the story will be told mostly from her point of view. (not the real first person POV, but rather trough following her thoughts and feelings).
                That's what I love most about your story, you're giving her more background, and I just love finding out more about where a character is coming from. Makes it all feel more real to me.
                sigpic
                Banner by Stef.

Comment

Yeah, and that is exactly what the writers of the show forgot to do. Same thing goes for John too.

Comment

And thus, we have fanfic. I've seen this theory around, and I think it's valid, that the more plotholes and lack of detail the writers put in, the more fanfic you get out. I guess we're all just curious to know what did happen or what could of happened.
                    sigpic
                    Banner by Stef.

Comment

I agree with this theory and that for I am grateful for that extra space that we get for our own creativity and imagination. Right now I don't have lot ideas about John... when I started this I decided to concentrate on Elizabeth... maybe because of everything we heard lately... okay, let's not go into another season four speculations.
                      I heard lot of people who don't like Elizabeth say she isn't interesting as a character and doesn't make a good leader figure. I think that directed my story... and let's not forget the anger too.

Comment

I agree with this theory and that for I am grateful for that extra space that we get for our own creativity and imagination. Right now I don't have lot ideas about John... when I started this I decided to concentrate on Elizabeth... maybe because of everything we heard lately... okay, let's not go into another season four speculations.
                        I heard lot of people who don't like Elizabeth say she isn't interesting as a character and doesn't make a good leader figure. I think that directed my story... and let's not forget the anger too.
                        Everybody loves lizzie ! NOW WRITE !

Comment

@BG - everybody here sure does love her, but ... oh let's not go there. I'm off to my fic.

*types franaticaly*

Comment

*drops off a link to awesome Sparky vids*

http://www.testify.uncoveredveils.de/sga.html

Just in case some people haven't already seen them.
                            Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                            at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

yay yay yay! Can't wait to read the new chapter
                              I've nearly finished handwriting the first chapter of mine. I'm about to let all chaos loose in the gateroom mwah ha ha. Then I'll be done. I have a really short attention span though so I can write for about 20 minutes and then get bored or distracted or have too many thoughts in my head to deal with, so I take a break (this is my break time now). My fic is also largely from Elizabeth's POV, but also not in first person, and it will probably only last for the first chapter.

Can't believe I'm actually writing fic, especially after I said I would never write Stargate fic because it's way to complicated. Last time I wrote fic was for Thunderbirds about 2 years ago...and I don't think I even got past the 3rd chapter.
                              Anyway, I'm finding that writing is quite a good stress relief

I've been listening to the Lion King soundtrack the last few days and it has inspired something which you might all find quite amusing:

Stargate Atlantis does The Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight

Spoiler:

McKay: I can see what's happening

Caldwell: What?

Ronan/Teyla: And they don't have a clue

Michael: Who?

McKay: They’ll fall in love and here’s the bottom line, our trio’s down to two.
                              Carson: Oh.

McKay (narrating): Ze sweet caress of twilight. There's magic everywhere.

McKay (narrating): And with all this romantic atmosphere. Disaster's in the air

Can you feel the love tonight?
                              The peace the evening brings
                              The world, for once, in perfect harmony
                              With all its living things

Shep: So many things to tell her, But how to make her see, The truth about my past? Impossible! She'd turn away from me

Elizabeth: He's holding back, he's hiding, But what, I can't decide, Why won't he be the king I know he is. The king I see inside?

The peace the evening brings
                              The world, for once, in perfect harmony
                              With all its living things

You needn't look too far
                              Stealing through the night's uncertainties
                              Love is where they are

Carson: And if he falls in love tonight
                              Zelenka: It can be assumed

Ronan: His carefree days with us are history

McKay: In short, our pal is doomed

The End.

because Elizabeth is the Queen of Atlantis and every Queen needs a King by her side.

And there you have it That is what being bored and easily amused does to a person lol

Oh and I completely disagree with people who say Elizabeth is a boring character. What show have they been watching the past 3 years?! Elizabeth is one of the most interesting characters on Atlantis. *takes out stick to beat off anyone going against Elizabeth* Yah!

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                              ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                                because Elizabeth is the Queen of Atlantis and every Queen needs a King by her side.

And there you have it That is what being bored and easily amused does to a person lol

Oh and I completely disagree with people who say Elizabeth is a boring character. What show have they been watching the past 3 years?! Elizabeth is one of the most interesting characters on Atlantis. *takes out stick to beat off anyone going against Elizabeth* Yah!
                                Or her Prince Consort, we can't have anyone out-ranking Lizzie

I wonder if the people who don't like her are adverse to the fact that she prefers to use diplomacy first, then if that doesn't work, pull out the guns. I shall have to take a look and the anti threads and see.
                                sigpic
                                Banner by Stef.

Comment

Working...
                                X