Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShepWeir View Post
    I'm working on it.

Believe me you are going to love it. Would this classify as Shep whump???
    If not whump, then at least deserving of Comfort with a dash of Sparky!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
      Congradulations to everyone who won

make up your own mind about this pic
      hehe, hmm.. wat is she looking at? where is this pic taken from?
      and thanks for the kind comments
      three's a crowd...
      ahh thats better

aww cute.

I think people who don't watch Atlantis are crazy.
      And I think people who don't watch Stargate SG-1 are equally as whacked.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShepWeir View Post
        Hello! Would you tell me what you think of this?

Spoiler:
        "Off world Gate activation!" This simple sentence prompted Doctor Elizabeth Weir from her office and to her familar place at the top of the stairs.
        ` "Who is it?" She asked, turning to Zelenka, who was manning the Gate controls.
        "It's Doctor McKay's IDC." Zenlenka answered, reaching over and turning off the Gate's Iris. Elizabeth's eyebrow arched softly. Considering Colonel Sheppard was suppose to be leading the mission and wasn't due back for another day, she came to the conculsion that something had gone wrong.
        McKay stepped through the Gate first, blood trailing down his face from four small scrathces under his left eye. In his hands was his jacket bundled around a small object.
        Ronon and Teyla came through then and the Gate shut down behind them. No Colonel Sheppard in sight. Elizabeth was down the stairs in a flash, ready to ask questions. And Rodney McKay was already blabbering.
        "I told him not to touch it, but does he listen to me? Noo! He doesn't listen and look what-" Rodney was cut off in the middle of his rant by four sharp claws poking through his jacket and into his fingers, "Ouch!"
        "Rodney, where's John?" Elizabeth asked, not wishing to know what type of creature had been brought into her city. Rodney looked a little nerovus before answering.
        "He touched a machine. An Ancient machine. Well, it has to be some type of Ancient joke, has to be. I told him not to touch it!" Rodney told her in a rush. Once again four sharp claws popped out of the jacket, looking again for Rodney's fingers.
        "What is that?" Elizabeth asked, glancing warily at the jacket.
        "Sheppard." Rodney answered, thrusting the jacket into her hands.
        "What?" Elizabeth asked as the folds of the jacket fell away to reveal a small, furry animal.
        It had two large up-right ears that swiveled, tracking every noise in the room. The little thing's eyes rather resembled those of an Earth cat, in that they were almond shaped, golden, and silted in the middle. It's body was covered with mostly white fur, except for the head, which was covered with a rich brown color. It also had a long swishing tail, with bands of color on it. Not to mention the very sharp claws that flexed as the creature took in the Gateroom.
        For lack of better words, Colonel Sheppard had been turned into a cat by an Ancient machine. This day just couldn't get any worse.

I love it when John gets turned into creatures that can be petted stroked domesticated. Elizabeth will declaw him in no time. Or maybe not.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_Black View Post
          hehe, hmm.. wat is she looking at? where is this pic taken from?
          and thanks for the kind comments
          It's an out take from the s2 promo.

Comment

Just in case you haven't passed by the thunk thread, SLC very kindly uploaded some vid clips from this weekend's con in London. Joe talks about Torri!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra9kv8MH4Yk

...and Joe being...well....just drop dead gorgeous!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkTjIha-EBY

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
              Just in case you haven't passed by the thunk thread, SLC very kindly uploaded some vid clips from this weekend's con in London. Joe talks about Torri!

Thanks for the links. It's great to hear him and see him saying that.
              Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
              at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Addie View Post
                What is she looking at? ...

@hopalong: but the hello-kitty-shirt is cute .

Granted, but the mullet????? *shudders*

Comment

hehe "Torri is much sexier offcamera then she is on"..mwhahahaha now if only they would get together!
                  Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                  Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Looks like we hit 37000! Yay us!!!

Thanks again to all those who have posted con reports and especially videos. Hearing what Joe really thinks of Torri in his own words means a lot to us. And we are now also mature enough to not react when he says that we'll probably never see them get together on the show. It's clear to me that he means RST in general, not just her. And don't you love the big grin on his face when the person asks the Shep/Weir question and how he repeats the part about "sexual tension". *forgets the exact words*

I saw the one of him signing pics last night and asked my husband what does it say about that many people who are willing to watch a few second vid of a man signing his name. He said, "uh". LOL.
                    sigpic

Comment

Woo-hoo. . .37,000 posts! We need a party!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post

No wait! *Raises umbrella* Ok, now we're talking. *throws mints*
                        hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
                          No wait! *Raises umbrella* Ok, now we're talking. *throws mints*
                          Yoo hoo!! *throws mints and launches balloons* Sorry, no time to look for a pic.

FYI, my hubby maintains websites for a living and knows buckets about everything connected with them. He says that # of views is the most important thing about a site. A site when 100 people come and view it and 75 of them post a reply is in no way as good as a site viewed by 1000 people on which only 75 post a reply. The point of having a site is to get people who are curious enough to come by and see what you are offering. Just thought I'd throw that out. Then he went into a longwinded explanation about length of post, bits or was it bytes and some other stuff. *stops listening* However it works. We rule!

Now, does anyone have any idea how we get all the old timers who seemed to have wandered away to come back and play with us? Was it something we said or are they just discouraged? Buck up, I say!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                            hehe "Torri is much sexier offcamera then she is on"..mwhahahaha now if only they would get together!
                            By "they" you mean Shep and Weir, right? Just clarifying.

AL

Comment

Sorry for quoting this again. Could anybody transcribe the question about Sparky and Joe's answer? I can't catch all the words. Thanks. I'll green ya.
                              Last edited by Celcool; 02 November 2006, 08:44 AM.
                              Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                              at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post

Well, we made it to 37,000. Just when I wasn't looking. we'll ignore the fact I haven't been looking for awhile. I guess since we've hit the 37,000 and FP already the obligatory mint cake I guess I could shamlessly pimp share a vid I made recently. I guess all the procrastinating was really just me waiting for the 37,000 mark. That's my story and sticking to it

A Girl Like You
                                Created by: AthenaKTT
                                Fandom: Stargate: Atlantis
                                Song by: Pete Yorn
                                File size/Format: 7.75 mb; WMV
                                Created on: 10-29-06
                                Spoilers: Through Season 3 "The Return - Part 1"
                                Comments: A girl like Elizabeth Weir is what John Sheppard wants.
                                Last edited by Athenaktt; 02 November 2006, 08:07 AM. Reason: fixing codes
                                ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X