Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:

"John! TPTB finally made Sparky canon! John? John!? Wake up you old fly...boy!"

Spoiler:

"Just my luck-we finally get the green light and everything's shrivelled."

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
      Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Totally green worthy but alas must spread the love.

AL

Comment

Its not physical appearances, but what is in the heart that counts.

*ROTFLMAO*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Hey everyone, I was just thinking back to season one The Storm/The Eye, when a lot of people seemed to have first jumped on this ship. Anyway, I know that this is out of context but I was just thinking about one of the lines where John is screaming desperately and he says "I'll give you a ship!"

A little throw out to the fans, prediction of the future maybe? Sorry, I know it really isn't, this is what happens when I am really tired.......

Comment

Originally posted by Lizabeth
            Hey everyone, I was just thinking back to season one The Storm/The Eye, when a lot of people seemed to have first jumped on this ship. Anyway, I know that this is out of context but I was just thinking about one of the lines where John is screaming desperately and he says "I'll give you a ship!"

A little throw out to the fans, prediction of the future maybe? Sorry, I know it really isn't, this is what happens when I am really tired.......
            Heh. Never realised that before. Cute pick-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sukiyaki
              ***drops in from Lurk***

Awwww.... a baby is a blessing.

Congratulations to Joe and Katherine!

Edit: and notice the letters are in pink, coz I think Girls Rule. LOL.
              WHOOHOO!!! I love hearing baby news!!!

CONGRATS TO JOE, KATHERINE AND FAMILY!!!

and boys drool!
              My Myspace (doesn't that seem redundant?)

Sig courtesy of Whistler84, R.I.P.

Comment

Very astute of you.

I really hope I just used that word correctly...

There was something that Koyla said to Elizabeth that cought my attention as well (I was really tired at the time, too - I've written my best poetry late at night or right after I get up in the morning lol!) : He said something along the lines of "It seems Major Sheppard wants you to live..."

Live it up, maybe? That really started me thinking, "Hmmm..."

Comment

A coincidence but an awesome one. Heee, made me all gleeful.

Ummm, yes I came here for a reason. Fic rec. Post Common Ground.
                  http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3127086/1/
                  sigpic
                  My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

*ROTFLMAO**ROTFLMAO**ROTFLMAO**ROTFLMAO**ROTFLMAO*

HA! He did! *ROTFLMAO* god, I am way to tired too.....
                    sigpic
                    Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                    |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle

Oooh GOODIE!

I love fanfiction!

*Claps really loudly, laughs as everybody glares*

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle
                        A coincidence but an awesome one. Heee, made me all gleeful.

Ooo! I already reviewed via Fanfiction, but I thought that i'd do that here too. GREAT fanfic. Totally wonderful!

Edit to add: I always thought that John looked like he was crying in that scene....although he would probably say that it was just the rain- but we all know better....don't we?
                        sigpic
                        Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                        |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Totally looked like he was crying or at least trying to contain his emotions. The gulp, the gulp kills me and then I was squeeing like you wouldn't believe. I think this was the only time that I really didn't know what was going to happen or how they were going to get out of it. I think it was the best cliffhanger of all the seasons.
                          sigpic
                          My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

So, I am being obnoxious and dropping in to make some random yet intelligent (ha!yeahright) comments... (I'll put them all in spoiler tags just to be safe)...
                            Spoiler:
                            One of the only issues I have had with SGA is that I didn't see the depth of character and the intensity of plot that SG-1 has. I knew that this would come with time and experience and that comparing the two shows in this area was a bit unfair, seeing as how SG-1 had over 8 seasons when SGA started, but let me just say now that so far in S3, I have been BEYOND excited to see SGA's development! The character and relationship building that was promised has been continually delivered so far, and the plotlines have become not only darker and more interesting, but done so with style and great writing.

The John/Liz relationship has been incredible so far. Their dynamic is not only better than SG-1's equivalent ship, Jack/Carter, but as equals, there is so much more outside of a romance that can be done. They are so close already, he is defensive of her on both a professional and personal level, he knows her intimately, her desicions and thought processes. The balcony scenes, TRW and CG, both showing the other's reaction to their physical duress, it all is pointing to a wonderful continuation of this "ship." I am actually not sure if I really want to see anything further, as long as nothing happens between John and *gasp!* Teyla, and he doesn't play around with hot!alien women too much, seeing the close friendship and respect between John and Liz is enough for me! (Of course, there are plenty of sexy!sparks in the Daniel/Vala ship to keep me happy. My sig says otherwise, but hey. I AM a shipper, after all.)

So there's my babble.

Comment

Just dropping out of lurkdom for a moment.
                              LOL, He promised us a ship! Yeah! We know John wouldn't let us down! It is noteworthy that he promised that ship in order to save Elizabeth. Bring on that ship John!

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                                It's on Command Dynamics somewhere... let me take a look... ah yes... here it is.
                                Thank you very much, this is exactly what I was searching for !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X