X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trialia
    You mean this?

Spoiler:
    I don't know, i think Elizabeth is too sure of herself to really feel any kind of jealousy.
    I think it was more like a
    Spoiler:
    *zomg* Another village of boredom, :gag: .

And SR, i know what you're on about
    Spoiler:
    Did you by any chance ever watch Silk Stalkings?. I love Rita/Lorenzo, they had this great friendship, they even said i love you to eachother, i mean they were really close, and huged, and gave eachother pecks, and actually said "i love you", without it actually having any 'grand love declaration" connotations. They hooked up, she got pregnant, they got married, and then he got shot, right in front of her, died in the hospital, she was with him when he died.
    Last edited by Luz; 27 May 2006, 12:46 PM.

Comment

You mean this?

Spoiler:
      Heh. SuperEVIL ! Lizzie has ultra secret voodoo spell powers her cheap, one-shot rivals are totally unaware of!

That little ugly Voodoodad on her wall *used* to be Simon.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
        I don't know, i think Elizabeth is too sure of herself to really feel any kind of jealousy.
        Spoiler:
        *zomg* Another villager of boredom, :gag: .
        The SGA writers should do a spin-off special: Stargate:Villages of Boredom, Bad Clothing, Wooden Acting and Generally dull storyline settings-The Inside Story

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
          Just a shout out to any CSI Miami fans regarding my theory of RST.
          Spoiler:
          We have proof once again that if they hook a couple up somebody has to die. Let's hope Sparky goes on with the UST for a loooonnnggg time.
          However, *near*-violent deaths, temporary insanity, terrible, life-threatening illnesses and wretched emotional whumping are totally acceptable for relationship building purposes. (As long as they leave all the plumbing and other essentials intact. )

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
            However, *near*-violent deaths, temporary insanity, terrible, life-threatening illnesses and wretched emotional whumping are totally acceptable for relationship building purposes. (As long as they leave all the plumbing and other essentials intact. )
            Exactly! Which is why Liz!Whumpage would be great! For once Shep would be the one worrying!

That's why season 3
            Spoiler:
            The Real World and Common Ground with Kolya back should be great eps!

Comment

Horatio/Calleigh all the way! (And don't you dare spoil me for anything past the middle of season four. )

I love the look on her face in that screencap I used for the icon. I wouldn't call it
              Spoiler:
              jealousy, just hatred.

Comment

Horatio/Calleigh all the way! (And don't you dare spoil me for anything past the middle of season four. )

I love the look on her face in that screencap I used for the icon. I wouldn't call it
                Spoiler:
                jealousy, just hatred.
                Don't you get me started on any more ships. This old heart can't handle it. But seriously, I don't like Horatio so would ship him with nobody.

Originally posted by Luz
                Spoiler:
                *zomg* Another village of boredom, :gag: .

And SR, i know what you're on about
                Spoiler:
                Did you by any chance ever watch Silk Stalkings?. I love Rita/Lorenzo, they had this great friendship, they even said i love you to eachother, i mean they were really close, and huged, and gave eachother pecks, and actually said "i love you", without it actually having any 'grand love declaration" connotations. They hooked up, she got pregnant, they got married, and then he got shot, right in front of her, died in the hospital, she was with him when he died.
                I never watched Silk Stalkings, but this pattern is common. There used to be a joke many moons ago about Bonanza. Every time Little Joe got a girl she died. You can name dozens of shows with the same plot. I think it's about time to change things, but these guys who write Atlantis just seem to think like frat boys and will never give Shep a wife and kids.

Right now the friendship angle is too perfect. Even I sometimes have trouble picturing more. That is until I read some fan fics.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Originally posted by Vicky
                  Exactly! Which is why Liz!Whumpage would be great! For once Shep would be the one worrying!

That's why season 3
                  Spoiler:
                  The Real World and Common Ground with Kolya back should be great eps!

Yum....I'm having instant visions of Kolya smacking Elizabeth around while John is tied to a chair and forced to watch.

I don't think Superman himself would fight any harder to get his hands on Kolya if he hurt Elizabeth in any way. Yes, we simply must have this. We deserve this Season Three treat.

These kind of ep scenarios where others see/sense the true depth of emotion that exists between our boy and girl and uses it are awesome imo. I think one of my favorite moments in Season Two is where Elizabeth gets her hand called on the nature of her growing Shep feelings by someone who is seeing things at a distance and more clearly. I love to see a ship progressed -especially early on-in a third-party sort of way. I'd love for the two of them to look up in a few years and have the entire crew roll their eyes and say, "Are you two still oblivious about how you feel about each other?"

Fun. Go Kolya Go! Sic her boy! Make Shep pay!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
                    Don't you get me started on any more ships. This old heart can't handle it. But seriously, I don't like Horatio so would ship him with nobody.

I never watched Silk Stalkings, but this pattern is common. There used to be a joke many moons ago about Bonanza. Every time Little Joe got a girl she died. You can name dozens of shows with the same plot. I think it's about time to change things, but these guys who write Atlantis just seem to think like frat boys and will never give Shep a wife and kids.
                    Hey, I watched Silk Stalkings in my younger days. I knew the actress that replaced 'Rita'-went to college w/her. It was rather sad how things ended imo. I'd rather the two of them went down together or went off together -something, anything other than just sadness for sadness sake. Peh to that.

I don't think they foresee Shep as a one-woman man until the end. -Until he's experienced all the things he'll need to to get him to the growth point he needs to get to. And then, in the end, I think they'd be willing to let him look up and say, "Dang, I'm in love with her and I have been for a long time."

Right now the friendship angle is too perfect. Even I sometimes have trouble picturing more. That is until I read some fan fics.
                    All I have to do is watch that
                    Spoiler:
                    hug scene
                    in Siege and I have no trouble what so ever. These two are simply attracted to each other on every level and Siege is just one of a good handful that sells the physical attraction completely imo.

But it's realistic and believable physical attraction rather than this exaggerated, overblown, lustful, loin-pounding, out of control crap you get much of the time. These two act like they've got an adult bone in their body and adult brain between their eyes. I love that. Their hearts will tattle on them eventually.

Comment

Bama: I would love to see that! Both the eventual-realisation and the
                      Spoiler:
                      smacking her around in front of him, though I don't really want to see my Lizzie hurt.

Red: I don't like Horatio as much as I used to either, since his personality
                      Spoiler:
                      pretty much did a U-turn a third of the way through season three. But I used to. And I still love Cal!

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar

Heh, take one more step forward Shep and she'll have to go on maternity leave!

LOL!

I love these Sparky stucktogetherlikeglue shots. Anyone got another one?

Comment

Originally posted by A.L.
                          In response to this entire post I just have to say YOU'RE MY HERO!
                          Er, okay then.

Trialia, don't know if you know this (I can't remember if you watched West Wing – many of my readers haven't), but the actress who plays Calleigh on CSI: Miami got her big break on WW. She played a Republican lawyer named Ainsley Hayes who frequently got underestimated because she's leggy and blonde. Really hilarious part, but she also got some great dramatic moments now and then. She was actually back for the episode where they dealt with John Spencer's death (and by proxy, his character's). I was surprised that CBS let Emily Procter go long enough to film Requiem, but since her character had so much interaction with Spencer's there at the beginning, it was only fitting that she pay that tribute to the part that really started her career.

Er, anyway.

Bama, I'm glad you mentioned 40s glam in this context. I hadn't wanted to say it myself, lest no one know what I was talking about. But they really do. It helps that I can picture Torri Higginson in the wardrobe so easily. Less so with Joe, but that might be because I'm torn between finding fedoras hot and not wanting to cover his hair.

*flees the plot bunny*
                          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                          Last update: 14 April 2006
                          Melyanna's Multimedia
                          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

I love these Sparky stucktogetherlikeglue shots. Anyone got another one?

Spoiler:

Last edited by Luz; 27 May 2006, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Their hearts will tattle on them eventually.
                              Love that.

Red: I don't like Horatio as much as I used to either, since his personality
                              Spoiler:
                              pretty much did a U-turn a third of the way through season three. But I used to. And I still love Cal!
                              Don't know who Horatio is and never watched Silk Stalkings but this sounds like Mac from JAG around season 9. Pod person I tells ya.

AL

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                                Pretty! Do we get another one when we top 30,000 in... a handful of posts?
                                Not exactly want you wanted but I played around with some other things. My last picture!bunny I blame to you and Bama. Unfortunately I haven't found any good pictures, just small and tiny ones. Maybe someone can point me to a good source?! But anyway the 40's glam style so suits Torri,...

Surprise, surprise, John!

And some wallpapers I made recently! All more or less Sparky! *ggg* (Click on the pictures or the links for the wallpapers! 1024x768)

Atlantis

I wanna go home

Desert Rose
                                The last wallpaper I made for Finnstardust, obviously topic her FF "Desert Rose".

*sneaks out* *goes back in lurking mode*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X