Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The male pregnancy idea...

Been watching enterprise latley? First Trip now john....

Comment

Originally posted by Major Zoidberg
      The male pregnancy idea...

Been watching enterprise latley? First Trip now john....
      Someone else mentioned that! I can honestly say I never watched Enterprise except for the pilot! But the person said that it is different from the episode because John keeps the baby, not transfering ti to Liz.

Spoiler:
      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

LOL Poor john

I think i'll read this fic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Zoidberg
          LOL Poor john

I think i'll read this fic
          Here are the links. One and two of This Is Not Happening. The rest are under the spoiler box. Enjoy, I hope!

Chapters One & Two

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
            Here are the links. One and two of This Is Not Happening. The rest are under the spoiler box. Enjoy, I hope!

Chapters One & Two
            Hey Gwen, I am really loving this fic. How many chapters are there? I can relate to the pregnancy and I endured 18 hours of labour with my first one. (OK, you really didn't need to know that )
            Er, to make this remotely on topic, do you think John and Elizabeth make good parents? (I know it's silliness but I haven't got anything deep amd meaningful to say ) Personally, I think Elizabeth will be the no-nonsense one, the disciplinarian (in a kindly way) while John will be the fun one, goofing around with the kids but also very protective if need be.

Haven't watched Star Trek:The Enterprise...is it a good show?

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins
              Er, to make this remotely on topic, do you think John and Elizabeth make good parents? (I know it's silliness but I haven't got anything deep amd meaningful to say ) Personally, I think Elizabeth will be the no-nonsense one, the disciplinarian (in a kindly way) while John will be the fun one, goofing around with the kids but also very protective if need be.
              That's a nice thing to think about isn't it. I think John would spend most of his free time goofing around with his kids while Elizabeth looks on, shaking her head in amusement. And yeah, I can imagine her to be the one to tell them not to feed the dog at the table and then John would sneak a bit under while winking at his kids. I also have this cute little picture in my head of them planning a suprise party for Elizabeth, running around the main city trying to look innocent with something hidden behind their backs.
              Overall?...I think they would make good parents.

Haven't watched Star Trek:The Enterprise...is it a good show?
              I hate a Love/Hate relationship with that show. It had some really good episodes but was balanced with the really bad ones. I have no idea why 'In a mirror, Darkly' was voted one of the best episodes...it was terrible!
              hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                That's a nice thing to think about isn't it. I think John would spend most of his free time goofing around with his kids while Elizabeth looks on, shaking her head in amusement. And yeah, I can imagine her to be the one to tell them not to feed the dog at the table and then John would sneak a bit under while winking at his kids. I also have this cute little picture in my head of them planning a suprise party for Elizabeth, running around the main city trying to look innocent with something hidden behind their backs.
                Overall?...I think they would make good parents.
                oh, that's so sweet!
                I can totally picture it.
                Elisabeth working in her office. john coming to visit with a four year old dangling from his neck and another under his arm, practically hanging upside down, laughing.

you're ginving an idea to write a fic about it
                Thank you Jenova Synthesis

Thank you to homever I borrowed this from

Comment

Originally posted by mirafemina
                  Also, Ronon has a habit of saying stuff that other people don't, so he's primed to be another sparky shipper just like McKay.

I can just see that. Though he's likely to blurt a blatant inappropriate comment at the wrong moment becuase he doesn't beat about the bush!

At least, that's what I remember about him... (suddenly unsure...)

Comment

Chapters One & Two
                    I'll read it when it's finished. Or is it already finished? Can't remember

Comment

It's not finished yet. He's just coming into the second trimester. School has been stopping me. I'll be sure to post when it is done.

Actually I think the oppposite as everyone else. I think Elizabeth would be the fun/playmate and John would be the diciplinearian (sorry but I just woke up). From what I have witnessed, it usually turns out that way. Suddenly the normally fun one thinks 'Oh crap I'd better straiten up I'm a parent!' and overcompinsates. And the uptight one becomes more playful to connect with their kids.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins
                        What, you mean they're not Mom and Dad of the expedition already?
                        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                        Last update: 14 April 2006
                        Melyanna's Multimedia
                        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Someone else mentioned that! I can honestly say I never watched Enterprise except for the pilot! But the person said that it is different from the episode because John keeps the baby, not transfering ti to Liz.
                          The character wasn't the biological father in the Enterprise ep. He was just an incubator for the unborn child. so, no your story is different.

Be glad you didn't watch that show. The ship for that show was kind of like what Atlantis has done with Shep/Teyla only more suggestive. Shep/Teyla had stick fighting while Enterprise had their two shown together in their underwear going through decontamination numerous times as well as one giving the other basically massages so they could sleep.

I like your mpreg. fic. I've only ever come across one other mpreg. fanfic that was het. It was a Sam/Jack one a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
                            The character wasn't the biological father in the Enterprise ep. He was just an incubator for the unborn child. so, no your story is different.

Be glad you didn't watch that show. The ship for that show was kind of like what Atlantis has done with Shep/Teyla only more suggestive. Shep/Teyla had stick fighting while Enterprise had their two shown together in their underwear going through decontamination numerous times as well as one giving the other basically massages so they could sleep.

I like your mpreg. fic. I've only ever come across one other mpreg. fanfic that was het. It was a Sam/Jack one a few years ago.
                            Thanks!
                            I wonder if it was mine. I wrote one with Sam/Jack. I posted it at ff.net.

Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks!
                              I wonder if it was mine. I wrote one with Sam/Jack. I posted it at ff.net.
                              It's probably been at least five years since I read this fic. I think I found it on Heliopolis site. I haven't read any sg-1 fanfic for at least a year.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
                                It's probably been at least five years since I read this fic. I think I found it on Heliopolis site. I haven't read any sg-1 fanfic for at least a year.
                                Good! I wrote it in 2004 when I was really new to the whole fanfic thing. I don't want anyone to remember it!

Sparky pic?

John: The things they do to us in fic! Are you sure they like us?
                                Lizzie: I'm having my doubts...

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X