Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hopalong
    Cowardly Lion? *whistles*

The dredlocks makes me think Ronon for the Scarecrow, but I think that's mean...

This discussion is very good at dragging one in. Who started it?
    If we're doing a Wicked version of the Wizard of Oz, John would have to be the Scarecrow, of course!

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony Wolf
      I just made a John/Elizabeth Vid. Do you know of any sites that will host my vid?

http://www.youtube.comwill but u have to become a member which i did to host my vid and they have some pretty cool ones on there.. there other opnes but i found youtube the best and its free.. harldy anything to become a member
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
        That was very thoughtful of the photographer to get Joe and Torri standing conveniently near to each other wasn't it?

We took up a collection last week to pay him off but keep it on the down low. We don't want any of our wicked ways being spread about.

Originally posted by Major Moonin
        John and Liz are standing next to each other in both of the promo shots. Teyla is either at the back or over on the other side.
        I fully expect a duo photo coming where Teyla is sitting on John's lap stroking his...leather jacket. It would make so much sense.

And Lizzie's got an individual one coming up with a bottle of Geritol sticking out of her pocket.

Last edited by Bama; 09 June 2006, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
          *wheeps softly* No more plot bunnies...please!

Actually, I would love to read Helen's version of that plot...*shoves plot bunnies in Helen's direction*
          Whah? Whah?

*wakes up*

Aww! Thanks for thinking of me Bama and Gwen!

Nothing nicer after being forced by RL to concentrate elsewhere to come back and find a mention. *hugs you both*

So... which plot bunny are we discussing here. Not that leather alone isn't enough of one. *drools*

Don't they all look absolutely gorgeous!!

Comment

Originally posted by HelenT
            Don't they all look absolutely gorgeous!!
            Er...yeah. That leather begs fic. BEGS it. *big fat HINT*

I must tell you Helen, that sig of yours is quite fetching. I like that angle you've got on that kiss. Now while I know you didn't mean to do this *cough* It appears John is almost picking her up against a hard surface from that angle. No really. Good use of visuals on your part!

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
              Er...yeah. That leather begs fic. BEGS it. *big fat HINT*

I must tell you Helen, that sig of yours is quite fetching. I like that angle you've got on that kiss. Now while I know you didn't mean to do this *cough* It appears John is almost picking her up against a hard surface from that angle. No really. Good use of visuals on your part!
              LMAO I see what you mean! I wish I could claim I was going for that effect and not just trying for something different, lol.

But, since you did spot and I owe you, how about a fic involving leather and a kiss involving being picked up and pressed against something hard?

Ya'know at this rate I'm going to get a rep as a smutty writer

If you can wait, I'll write it Tuesday/Wednesday next week. How's that for being easily persuaded?

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                If we're doing a Wicked version of the Wizard of Oz, John would have to be the Scarecrow, of course!
                I have to ask... why? And who would be the wizard?

I had visions of John being the Wizard and Liz being Dorothy... then I realised it would stray from the original 'Wizard of Oz'.

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong
                  I have to ask... why? And who would be the wizard?

I had visions of John being the Wizard and Liz being Dorothy... then I realised it would stray from the original 'Wizard of Oz'.
                  Well, we keep pinning Lizzie as Elphaba, so...
                  Spoiler:
                  that would make John Fiyero, right? So he'd have to be the Scarecrow because they're sort of the same person.

Comment

Originally posted by HelenT
                    LMAO I see what you mean! I wish I could claim I was going for that effect and not just trying for something different, lol.
                    *coughyouknowIdon'tbelievethathogwashforasecond*
                    Different is good Helen.

But, since you did spot and I owe you, how about a fic involving leather and a kiss involving being picked up and pressed against something hard?
                    Well...you know I wouldn't want to press you or anything.

Ya'know at this rate I'm going to get a rep as a smutty writer
                    I'll do my best to strive for patience.

If you can wait, I'll write it Tuesday/Wednesday next week. How's that for being easily persuaded?
                    Hoot!!! The 'power' of the leather jacket is already revealing itself!!

Comment

Well...you know I wouldn't want to press you or anything.
                      Whoa! Scary person smilie!

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                        Well, we keep pinning Lizzie as Elphaba, so...
                        Spoiler:
                        that would make John Fiyero, right? So he'd have to be the Scarecrow because they're sort of the same person.
                        ...I thought this was Wizard of Oz, not Wicked, so Elizabeth was Dorothy. Scarecrow still works for John, though, as Dorothy's first friend in Oz is Scarecrow.

(Ugh, so many memories of that show... )
                        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                        Last update: 14 April 2006
                        Melyanna's Multimedia
                        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                          ...I thought this was Wizard of Oz, not Wicked, so Elizabeth was Dorothy. Scarecrow still works for John, though, as Dorothy's first friend in Oz is Scarecrow.

(Ugh, so many memories of that show... )
                          Yeah, but we started off from Wicked really because of Light and Shadow Play... Besides, Elphaba's cooler.

Comment

Hoot!!! The 'power' of the leather jacket is already revealing itself!!
                            Leather was up there on my list, along with dress blues and shirtless, on my wildest dreams did i think of Lizzie and John in leather, so this gives me hope for shirtless .

Comment

The green theme <3 icon time

Spoiler:

Comment

No reason why we can't parallel both WoO and Wicked. Afterall, Wicked was only derived from WoO; it's not an actual prequel/sequel.

And I vote Hermoid as The Wizard

Stop poking Sally! She's already got two fics in the works and a third bunny to boot. When she's done them, then she'll start thinking about WoO/Wicked AU....maybe

Comment

Working...
                                X