Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melyanna
    Okay, I know I've seen this scene, but what episode is that from? Coup d'État or Allies?
    Yep it's Coup bc
    Spoiler:
    they are looking at Landon (on the screen)

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
      Yep it's Coup bc
      Spoiler:
      they are looking at Landon (on the screen)
      Liz isn't, that's for sure.
      hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
        Liz isn't, that's for sure.
        Woud you be? I know I wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Leigh
          Woud you be? I know I wouldn't.
          Not if I had her standing next to me I wouldn't.

Comment

I've posted another west_gate fic, this time with a bit of Shep/Weir. But the whole crossover is Shep/Weir, so it counts, right?

Trifecta
            Lorne and Ellie are so cute! Thanks Mel.
            I guess this is where my signature should go, right?

Visit my LJ?

Comment

Originally posted by mirafemina
              Lorne and Ellie are so cute! Thanks Mel.
              Thanks! I'm really rather amused at how people have reacted to that particular pairing.
              Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
              Last update: 14 April 2006
              Melyanna's Multimedia
              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Thanks! I'm really rather amused at how people have reacted to that particular pairing.
                I would like to have a character like Ellie on SGA. If Sparky doesn't go anywhere, then at least I can sigh at Lorne and Ellie. (sigh....). And the labour scenes? Spot on...should know.

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                  bother...right... Hatch? *nudge*
                  You should probably be aware that my fic is set before Sheppard and Weir meet. So, no Sparky there.

(ot) Still my favorite Shep/Weir pic:

a time to mourn

Comment

I have never even seen this Ellie character, someone posted a link to a pic of her (i think it was you, Mel?), but i didn't see it because i already have this image of her in my head and i like her, and if i see a picture then the real image will replace the one in my imagination.
                    I'm really liking this pairing, to me it's like i'm reading Lorne/other character fanfiction, i really like them both, they're a really cute pair .

Comment

*Takes secret evil pride in the success of the Ellie/Lorne fics ...* Sometimes begging really does work

So i'm going to try my best to settle back into posting here, not sure how much I can get into it, but it's worth a chance since I apparently still care enough about this forum to argue about it's moderation.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                        this is MERCY!!! AWESOME STUFF ... it is soooo nice!!!!!!! and HAWT!!!!

So pretty!!

OFF Topic: Are there any good Lorne fics out there? Why I ask in this thread, is because you all seem to be the eyes and ears of the internet!
                        Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                          *Takes secret evil pride in the success of the Ellie/Lorne fics ...* Sometimes begging really does work

So i'm going to try my best to settle back into posting here, not sure how much I can get into it, but it's worth a chance since I apparently still care enough about this forum to argue about it's moderation.
                          Yay! Ship Mommy is back Good to see you still alove and kicking and filling Mel's head full of fic ideas

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                            Yay! Ship Mommy is back Good to see you still alove and kicking and filling Mel's head full of fic ideas
                            College has been eating my brain, alas this semester enviromental geology was more compelling than playing on the internet. Mel got her revenge on me because I'm now stuck writing an even more unlikely crossover than she is.

But don't worry, I'm already giving her thoughts on the next Ellie/Lorne fic

Comment

http://kheryn42.livejournal.com/2707.html Here's a Lorne fic index, Bladefanatic.

[Major Fischer=QUOTE]*Takes secret evil pride in the success of the Ellie/Lorne fics ...* Sometimes begging really does work[/QUOTE]

Sigh, if only Ellie really was on Atlantis. Good to see you MF. Keep giving Mel, the fic ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
                                Sigh, if only Ellie really was on Atlantis. Good to see you MF. Keep giving Mel, the fic ideas.
                                If only she'd been on the West Wing more. Of the Bartlet daughters I found her more interesting than I did either of her sisters. I really think she's probably the smartest and maybe even the most charismatic of the three, but she's so shy and private she seems to not want to use that power.

If you watch the first episode she appears in, she basically plays her father to save the Surgeon General's job.

Comment

Working...
                                X