Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bama
    We all love how natural sparky feels as they grow together as friends and hint at more. It is very difficult to move from an easy and comfortable relationship to the next level sometimes. I fear the writers may shy away from allowing shep and weir to try to move for fear of upsetting the chemistry that's so easy and established and loved. I also fear that fans become too attached to a certain dynamic and when the dynamic is altered even a little then fans reactions are all over the map. Will fans in general be able to allow Shep and Weir to continue to evolve naturally into more or will they begin to scream, "STOP! FAR ENOUGH!"?
    Yes, I was wondering about the 'where do we go from here' aspect. There are a few different pairings that are popular on this show, to varying levels of course, and I'm thinking will the writers just let Shep/Weir tick along as it is or be brave and take the next step, at the risk of upsetting some fans. Hmmm...we'll just have to wait and see I suppose!

Going back to the Calendar thing! Joe in a turtleneck?!! Knowing him, we'd probably get him togged up head to toe in ski gear...or a wetsuit! Um...I think I'd quite like that actually!!

Comment

AAAHHHH no posts for 4 hours!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO.... post post post!!!!!!

Welcome back weirfan!!!!!!!

i am so in love with their chemisty on screen!!!!!! *sigh*
      ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
        AAAHHHH no posts for 4 hours!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO.... post post post!!!!!!

Welcome back weirfan!!!!!!!

i am so in love with their chemisty on screen!!!!!! *sigh*
        Who's not in love with their chemistry? Huh?
        Watched 'The Siege Part 2' today, *sigh* poor Liz

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
          hehe... i love that episode and then the seige part 3.... i still cant believe that Australia hasnt aired season 2... and i have seen the whole thing!!!!!! i would have been crazy if i hadnt seen iot!!!!!!!

Comment

The look on her face when John is telling her with his eyes that he needs to go... never fails to get me to say, NO DON'T LEAVE HER

Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice
            From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire.
            But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate
            To say that for destruction ice is also great and would suffice.
            Robert Frost, Fire and Ice

Comment

Yep, I have to wait a few months still to see 'The Siege Part 3'
              Damn Belgium
              And yeah the look on her face, you want to reach out to her and give her a big hug!!

Comment

Yep, I have to wait a few months still to see 'The Siege Part 3'
                Damn Belgium
                And yeah the look on her face, you want to reach out to her and give her a big hug!!
                *hugs Lizzie*... it is such an AWESOME ep!!!!!! hehe... i love talking about it!!!!!!!!

Comment

*hugs Lizzie*... it is such an AWESOME ep!!!!!! hehe... i love talking about it!!!!!!!!
                  yep *big super mega hugs*
                  Amazing ep and I love to talk about it too but I gotta go now
                  See ya'll tomorrow
                  *gonna miss you guys btw I mostly lurk here *

Comment

Yep, I have to wait a few months still to see 'The Siege Part 3' Damn Belgium
                    A few months ?!?

Wanna bet it'll be a few years?

Anyway, The Siege rocks (all three parts)...
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                      A few months ?!?

Wanna bet it'll be a few years?

Anyway, The Siege rocks (all three parts)...
                      Well I look in Dutch so maybe Kanaal 2 is gonna send it right after S1?
                      *looking hopeful*

Comment

Lizzie should have hugged John, at that moment, and gave him a peck... for good luck (LOL)

Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice
                        From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire.
                        But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate
                        To say that for destruction ice is also great and would suffice.
                        Robert Frost, Fire and Ice

Comment

Well I look in Dutch so maybe Kanaal 2 is gonna send it right after S1? *looking hopeful*
                          Yeah, me too... though I have the boxset...

And I think after Atlantis they'll continue with s8 of SG-1 IF we're really lucky...

Comment

Yeah, me too... though I have the boxset...

And I think after Atlantis they'll continue with s8 of SG-1 IF we're really lucky...
                            WOW i cant believe how long it takes!!!!!!! and in Belgium they dont dub it or anything!@!!!!

Comment

WOW i cant believe how long it takes!!!!!!! and in Belgium they dont dub it or anything!@!!!!
                              Yes, they do....not the Flemish TV...Stargate in Dutch would just not be the same... Stargate would be Sterrenpoort or something...

The French TV (who are showing SG-1 s8 right now, last I saw it was Citizen Joe) we have, they do dub it in French...which isn't that difficult to understand but all the jokes just get lost...

I'm Flemish and my French is basic...

Comment

Yes, they do....not the Flemish TV...Stargate in Dutch would just not be the same... Stargate would be Sterrenpoort or something...

The French TV we have, they do dub it in French...which isn't that difficult to understand but all the jokes just get lost...

I'm Flemish and my French is basic...
                                i know that in France they dub it... i used to live there... do they use the same voices or do they get French-Belgian people to do the dubbug?

Comment

Working...
                                X