Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That second one is just spot-on...

Also, hello... I just realized I haven't been here since... err... last week... or so... I lost track of time again.
    I mean, at the speed it's going it's like "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek - wknd - weeeeeeeeeeeeeeek - wknd - ..."

T-minus 3 days... and the temps are steadily rising to hot summer temps so I foresee some melting in my not-so-distant future.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Also, hello... I just realized I haven't been here since... err... last week... or so... I lost track of time again.
      I mean, at the speed it's going it's like "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek - wknd - weeeeeeeeeeeeeeek - wknd - ..."

T-minus 3 days... and the temps are steadily rising to hot summer temps so I foresee some melting in my not-so-distant future.
      Yes.. I noticed you were MIA. I thought you had taken Pat off on your holidays. I was just going to welcome you back & ask how it went.

But I'm not going to now..... So there. 373a.gif
      http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        I'm finally going to see the new minions movie on Tuesday afternoon!!!!
        YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! At last! Have lots of fun, hope you enjoy it!

I dabble in multiple fandoms. It's fun to branch out to new things and also see your mutuals branch out as well. Although it's not always good. I have a Hunger Games mutual (who was also a Daniel/Vala fan so that was one way we connected). We both moved on to Once Upon A Time, but for vastly different reasons. She posted some thoughts on the show today that totally got my ire up. But for the sake of harmony, I let it go. I didn't see the point of arguing. She's not going to change her mind and I'm not going to change mine. Bygones and all that.
        *snerks*

Right?!?!?!

OMG I have ideas.

I actually made them but they're too big so you have to click on them.

https://next.photobucket.com/u/mathg...5-cd69bcdbc16b

https://next.photobucket.com/u/mathg...e-95de047b854b

I put them on Tumblr too.
        *screaming* OMG THOSE ARE PERFECT!!!!! *runs around the room cackling in glee*

Whoops! Like JT-2, I'd thought you'd already gone on holiday. Ah well, time flies and all that!

I heard about the big summer temperature bomb that's dropping on Europe this week. Try to stay cool out there! *sends virtual ice*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It's going to be 90F (32 C) and humid here on Wednesday. Blaaaaaaaa.

That second one is just spot-on...

Well, hello there!! [Obi-Wan voice ON] Almost time for your vacation!! I hope you have a fabulous time!!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty
          YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! At last! Have lots of fun, hope you enjoy it!
          I did enjoy it, very much!! Perhaps it wasn't as good as previous installments, but still quite an enjoyable movie!! And I was glad to have waited, as the theater was mostly empty. I was worried because as I was waiting for my friend in the theater lobby, there were a ton of very rowdy young kids. I was like... oh great. But they went to see other movies, I guess.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty
          *screaming* OMG THOSE ARE PERFECT!!!!! *runs around the room cackling in glee*
          So glad you liked them!! You gave me the idea!

Comment

Still 2 days + this afternoon of work and then I'm scott-free for 3 straight weeks in which I'm going to unplug completely from everything work-related so if any of the automated processes decides to go on the fritz... it can bloody well go on the fritz for all I care. I'm not going to drop everything to come save them from it.

Anywho... wanted to relay the temperature, in Fahrenheit, but the battery of my watch died so it needs to charge first but the temp-notice on my phone says it's 29 degrees Celsius, but it will feel like 28 ...

Next week temps will rise to 35 degrees Celsius... I'll be hiding in the attick where I have airco.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

It's going to be 90F (32 C) and humid here on Wednesday. Blaaaaaaaa.
              Ewwww! We're having a slight cool-off today, then it starts heating up again tomorrow and through the weekend. Ugh.

I did enjoy it, very much!! Perhaps it wasn't as good as previous installments, but still quite an enjoyable movie!! And I was glad to have waited, as the theater was mostly empty. I was worried because as I was waiting for my friend in the theater lobby, there were a ton of very rowdy young kids. I was like... oh great. But they went to see other movies, I guess.
              Whew, that's a relief you had the place nearly to yourself. And YAAAAAAYYYYY that the movie was awesome! Gonna have to put it on the watch list.

So glad you liked them!! You gave me the idea!
              *high-fives*

Still 2 days + this afternoon of work and then I'm scott-free for 3 straight weeks in which I'm going to unplug completely from everything work-related so if any of the automated processes decides to go on the fritz... it can bloody well go on the fritz for all I care. I'm not going to drop everything to come save them from it.
              Hahahah! That's the spirit!

​​​​​​​
              Anywho... wanted to relay the temperature, in Fahrenheit, but the battery of my watch died so it needs to charge first but the temp-notice on my phone says it's 29 degrees Celsius, but it will feel like 28 ...

Next week temps will rise to 35 degrees Celsius... I'll be hiding in the attick where I have airco.
              *shudders* Yeah, definitely want to be in the AC when it's that hot! *sends virtual ice*
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                *shudders* Yeah, definitely want to be in the AC when it's that hot! *sends virtual ice*
                We usually don't do a lot of gaming during the summer, but with temps rising into the mid-thirties, we decided gaming is an excellent manner of passing the time. Besides, we still have to finish all chapters of the Star Wars Skywalker Saga Lego game so we can definitely use the time.

Comment

I had the strangest problems logging on this week, but we’ve had storms all week and random power/cable/internet outages so it could have just been the Wi-Fi system was a bit taxed.

JT2 I love your memes. So on point, and ouch at the Elizabeth, Carson vs suicide missions. Still cuts.

SK- loved you comparing an favorite series to a warm cozy sweater.

FH- hope you are ready for vacay! Can’t wait to see pics.

I am currently host to about 50 chigger bites (like mosquito bites on steroids that itch like chicken pox) after backpacking. I also just got a new tattoo on my back (death moth with moon phases, geometric lines, and sun). I visited a sunflower field (acres upon acres of beautiful flowers) and had a awesome photo taken from behind so you can see my new ink….along with a handful of welts from my stupid bug bites, lol. Not sure if I’ll post on Instagram or not. I love it but you can see those welts when you look close or zoom.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

We usually don't do a lot of gaming during the summer, but with temps rising into the mid-thirties, we decided gaming is an excellent manner of passing the time. Besides, we still have to finish all chapters of the Star Wars Skywalker Saga Lego game so we can definitely use the time.
                    Sounds like a plan!

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
                    I had the strangest problems logging on this week, but we’ve had storms all week and random power/cable/internet outages so it could have just been the Wi-Fi system was a bit taxed.
                    Yeah, definitely sounds like it was the wi-fi acting up.

​​​​​​​
                    SK- loved you comparing an favorite series to a warm cozy sweater.
                    Heehee! It really is.

​​​​​​​
                    I am currently host to about 50 chigger bites (like mosquito bites on steroids that itch like chicken pox) after backpacking. I also just got a new tattoo on my back (death moth with moon phases, geometric lines, and sun). I visited a sunflower field (acres upon acres of beautiful flowers) and had a awesome photo taken from behind so you can see my new ink….along with a handful of welts from my stupid bug bites, lol. Not sure if I’ll post on Instagram or not. I love it but you can see those welts when you look close or zoom.
                    Ewww, nasty bugs! The new tattoo and the pic in the sunflower field sound gorgeous, though!

Comment

I’m still so itchy! And I’m heading back into the mountains tomorrow. I’ll be bringing all the big spray, not that it helped much last week.

So I just saw this writing meme and thought some of you might relate. Goes something like this-
                      How to write:
                      Sit down
                      oops forgot tea
                      sit down
                      could use a cookie
                      sit down
                      make to do list, shopping list, play list
                      Uh oh. Tea is cold.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

I’m still so itchy! And I’m heading back into the mountains tomorrow. I’ll be bringing all the big spray, not that it helped much last week.
                        Eek! Sounds like you need to bathe in some calamine lotion!

So I just saw this writing meme and thought some of you might relate. Goes something like this-
                        How to write:
                        Sit down
                        oops forgot tea
                        sit down
                        could use a cookie
                        sit down
                        Uh oh. Tea is cold.

Where is the lie?

Comment

My 2 colleagues pissed me off so bad today that I sincerely hope the automated processes run pearshaped. Grr!

I’ll be bringing all the big spray, not that it helped much last week.
                          That's because they'll send scouts ahead to sniff out the safe spots. Trust me, my sister is the proof.

Decided to use anti-mosquitto spray on her legs but forgot her arms so the little buggers took their sweet blood-sucking revenge on her arms.

How to write:
                          Sit down
                          oops forgot tea
                          sit down
                          could use a cookie
                          sit down
                          Take quiet sip of tea -- pull face... Tea is cold.

And also there's a party going on about 500 meters from my door and it's like the DJ is standing right next to my bed. This could get problematic in a bit when I want to go to sleep.

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

GW seems to be back up and running now...I was getting a "server is too busy" message earlier this morning.

My 2 colleagues pissed me off so bad today that I sincerely hope the automated processes run pearshaped. Grr!
                            There's no revenge like tech revenge, that's for sure.

That's because they'll send scouts ahead to sniff out the safe spots. Trust me, my sister is the proof.

Decided to use anti-mosquitto spray on her legs but forgot her arms so the little buggers took their sweet blood-sucking revenge on her arms.
                            Time to invest in an industrial-strength bug swatter...

And also there's a party going on about 500 meters from my door and it's like the DJ is standing right next to my bed. This could get problematic in a bit when I want to go to sleep.
                            Ruh-oh... hope you got some sleep! *sends hugs*

Comment

GW is acting glitchy for me as well. It no longer works on my phone at all, so I wonder if the mobile version is down. It's the only site I have problems with on my phone. *shrugs*

And I wonder why some people are more susceptible to bug bites than others. My sister is highly susceptible and I am not at all. My mother would have said it's because she's sweet (which makes me sour?).

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes

How to write:
                              Sit down
                              oops forgot tea
                              sit down
                              could use a cookie
                              sit down
                              Uh oh. Tea is cold.

I have to share that with a writer friend of mine.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

GW is acting glitchy for me as well. It no longer works on my phone at all, so I wonder if the mobile version is down. It's the only site I have problems with on my phone. *shrugs*
                                I'm still a dinosaur and only use the desktop version.

And I wonder why some people are more susceptible to bug bites than others. My sister is highly susceptible and I am not at all. My mother would have said it's because she's sweet (which makes me sour?).
                                Hmm...I guess that makes me sweet and sour. They like buzzing in my face, but I don't get very many bites.

Comment

Working...
                                X