X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Unfortunately yes.

Don't jinx it.

Of course, it is. I'm very serious about my references.
    That Sucks

Frozen is Awesome!!!! ☃️

Same Here!!!
    Last edited by america126; 02 February 2022, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

Bwahahaha!!
      LOL!!

BTW. I Just Finished Season 1...

That Scene Between John and Elizabeth in The Siege Part 2 is Not Even That Subtle Anymore

Comment

Did you know that the character in the original Mass Effect game is also called John Shepard?

I mean, this lead me earlier today to think about a missed opportunity scene similar to Jack talking about O'Neil with 1 L.

"There's a John Shepard with one P but he isn't as cool as I am."

Or something like that. Anywho...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

They say this is now fixed. Yeah!!!!

I got 18 inches of snow in our blizzard on Saturday. (46 cm) But I never lost power!

Couldn't do anything all week

america126 - that sounds like fun! I should do a rewatch too.
          Glad you didn’t lose power! I wondered how you fared. My friend posted pics of the snow- I was jealous and yet not all in the same breath, lol.

Comment

Did you know that the character in the original Mass Effect game is also called John Shepard?

I mean, this lead me earlier today to think about a missed opportunity scene similar to Jack talking about O'Neil with 1 L.

That is Awesome!!! LOL

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

​ That would've been fun!

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
              Glad you didn’t lose power! I wondered how you fared. My friend posted pics of the snow- I was jealous and yet not all in the same breath, lol.
              LOL, that's about how I feel about the brief bit of snow flurries we're supposed to be getting today. I say "supposed to be" because the forecast keeps changing every 15 minutes and pushing the snow back.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by scary kitty View Post
                good morning, sparkies! Happy screw the angst wednesday!

​ that would've been fun! :d

lol, that's about how i feel about the brief bit of snow flurries we're supposed to be getting today. I say "supposed to be" because the forecast keeps changing every 15 minutes and pushing the snow back.
                ☃️ Same Here!!

Comment

Has Anyone Seen This John and Elizabeth Video???? The Music Video is Giving Me The Feels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tXqgvYYEdw

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

We're going to get some of that storm that is raging across the country tomorrow, but it will only be freezing rain for us. Hopefully the snow has melted enough that the rain doesn't later freeze into ice all over the roads.

Meanwhile, I haven't accomplished jack squat all week. Maybe it's the seasonal blues. *shrug*

Comment

We're going to get some of that storm that is raging across the country tomorrow, but it will only be freezing rain for us. Hopefully the snow has melted enough that the rain doesn't later freeze into ice all over the roads.

Meanwhile, I haven't accomplished jack squat all week. Maybe it's the seasonal blues. *shrug*
                        Yikes!! Hopefully It Won't Be That Bad

Comment

We have rain here as well and I too am hoping it doesn’t freeze. No generator but I do have a gas fireplace at least and I have a battery remote to start it during outages. Or when I don’t want to leave the couch

Comment

Originally posted by america126 View Post

Yikes!! Hopefully It Won't Be That Bad
                            Thanks!

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes
                            We have rain here as well and I too am hoping it doesn’t freeze. No generator but I do have a gas fireplace at least and I have a battery remote to start it during outages. Or when I don’t want to leave the couch
                            Ooh, that's very nice! I have a fireplace too but it's a regular wood one. And I haven't had the chimney cleaned in years so I don't dare to run it.

Comment

The groundhog has spoken -- 6 more weeks of Winter for y'all.

If you want to have balmy temperatures, like early Spring... Hop on a plane and visit me. I can sleep 4, possibly 5 guests.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hop on a plane and visit me. I can sleep 4, possibly 5 guests.
                                And you have ever-so-many empty cabins on the Titanic Mmo9zFu.gif
                                http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Working...
                                X