No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's time to call in McKay and Zelenka to fix the forum problems. I'm sure they would be able to fix it... well, maybe McKay would first break it more but then they would definitely get it fixed.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday! FH--bring in McKay and Zelenka? Excellent idea! And we'll get a comedy show in the bargain, which we probably could all use right now, LOL!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Okay, so let's see if GW lets me post today. I already had to click about 5 times to even get to this page. GRRRR!! Let's see if I can remember everything I wanted to respond to... ZA Yup I was super excited about Aaron Rogers and Green Bay losing. I read an interview with him where he said people were rooting against him specifically because of his antics. Uh, yeah? You just figured that out, did you? america126 - welcome back to the forum! I got your emails but there were kinda garbled. I'm glad you were able to post. bagpuss - thanks for being such a great mod!! FH - glad you enjoyed your trip to the zoo! General news - all of Rhode Island is under a blizzard warning from Friday night into Saturday night. It hasn't started yet, but we're supposed to get 18-24 inches of snow (24 inches = 61 cm). The state has actually forbidden people from driving between 8am to 8pm on Saturday unless you're an essential worker. The only one in my family who works on Saturdays is my nephew, and so I'm glad they made that rule so he wouldn't be forced to drive in those conditions. I do enjoy the Star Wars light speed effect, but that's a tad too much. Supposed to be very windy as well, so I'm hoping I don't lose power. I've turned the heat all the way up to 65 in my house to prepare for a possible loss of power.

Thanks!!

It Has Been a While

Sorry about That.

I Am in The Middle of Rewatching Stargate Atlantis... I Watched The Storm and The Eye, The Defiant One, Hot Zone- Sanctuary and Before I Sleep
        Last edited by america126; 30 January 2022, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          I think it's time to call in McKay and Zelenka to fix the forum problems. I'm sure they would be able to fix it... well, maybe McKay would first break it more but then they would definitely get it fixed.
          Agreed!!!

The Forum Has Been Super Slow
          Last edited by america126; 30 January 2022, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Has Anyone Heard of The New TV Show--- THE ARK????

They Just Ordered it to Series and It'll be Airing on The Syfy Channel

Last edited by america126; 30 January 2022, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by america126 View Post
              Has Anyone Heard of The New TV Show--- THE ARK????
              They Just Ordered it to Series and It'll be Airing on The Syfy Channel
              There's an article about it on the main page (I think).

I'm waiting for the Halo series on Paramount+ (which is not available in my part of the world but you know, I have my ways). It's not canon with the in-game stories and they get a whole bunch of stuff wrong but hey, more Halo.

Especially now that Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol is cancelled I need something else to look forward to. Goddammit, that show was epic.

Comment

They say this is now fixed. Yeah!!!!

I got 18 inches of snow in our blizzard on Saturday. (46 cm) But I never lost power!

Couldn't do anything all week

america126 - that sounds like fun! I should do a rewatch too.

Comment

Someone build me a snowman!!

Or a snowangel ... that's OK too.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

ZOMG, the forum is fixed! We'll see how long it lasts this time...
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

There's an article about it on the main page (I think).

I'm waiting for the Halo series on Paramount+ (which is not available in my part of the world but you know, I have my ways). It's not canon with the in-game stories and they get a whole bunch of stuff wrong but hey, more Halo.

Especially now that Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol is cancelled I need something else to look forward to. Goddammit, that show was epic.
                      I Saw The Article. I Have Not Seen The Trailer for The Halo Series Yet.

The Lost Symbol Was Cancelled???

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        They say this is now fixed. Yeah!!!!

I got 18 inches of snow in our blizzard on Saturday. (46 cm) But I never lost power!

Couldn't do anything all week

america126 - that sounds like fun! I should do a rewatch too.
                        It is Really Fun!

I Have 4 Episodes Left of Season 1 and Then Onto Season 2!!

Last edited by america126; 31 January 2022, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Someone build me a snowman!!

Or a snowangel ... that's OK too.
                          is That a Frozen Reference?????

Comment

The Lost Symbol Was Cancelled???
                            Unfortunately yes.
                            Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            ZOMG, the forum is fixed! We'll see how long it lasts this time...
                            Don't jinx it.

is That a Frozen Reference?????
                            Of course, it is. I'm very serious about my references.

Comment

Of course, it is. I'm very serious about my references.

Bwahahaha!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Don't jinx it.

Comment

Working...
                                X