Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alyssa
    Michelle, since we love your fics, you have to write one along those lines!!!!
    Will it help if I beg????
    Thinking about it, acually. It'll have to stew in my brain for a while until I'm ready to commit to screen (I've just realised that's a disgusting analogy!)

In the meantime...

The Look of Love...

and

The Look of Angst

Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
      More Shep!Angst please.
      Too cute! Teary Shep!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
        See this Shep!Angst is good stuff because as I see it he showed even more emotion in The Eye and Siege 3 than she did the times when she was worrying over him. That look on his face in The Eye when the lightning flashes as he learns she is alive and talks to her is just stunning. :
        Also one of my fave moments

Comment

I am so loving all these pics w/ quotes!!! We really gotta keep them coming because they put a smile on my sparky little face, and I know they are putting smiles on everyone elses too!!!
          / - sparks

*bummed out cause I can't give green*

Comment

yes, yes, yes... Sheppard angst! We have seen so much Lizzie angst that it's not even fun anymore. Anti sparkies are starting to call this a one-sided ship. Of course, they don't see what we see in John's puppy eyes .
            Hopefully, *poor Weir* means that she is in trouble and is kidnapped, or something. John will go nuts!
            *sigh*
            anyone know some good Sheppard angst fic? I desperately need it now

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
              Also one of my fave moments

Love this moment too! Great reaction from Joe!

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                yes, yes, yes... Sheppard angst! We have seen so much Lizzie angst that it's not even fun anymore. Anti sparkies are starting to call this a one-sided ship. Of course, they don't see what we see in John's puppy eyes .
                Hopefully, *poor Weir* means that she is in trouble and is kidnapped, or something. John will go nuts!
                *sigh*
                anyone know some good Sheppard angst fic? I desperately need it now
                More angst all around is good.
                And aren't you supposed to be studying??

Comment

No-one messes with his Elizabeth!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                    More angst all around is good.
                    And aren't you supposed to be studying??
                    no way! We have a weekend tomorrow, Martin Luther King's bday. I told you I have a 4-day weekend w00t!

ah the puppy eyes! He so loves her

Comment

Puppy eyes rule!!!

"C'mon Elizabeth, how could you possibly resist me? Pleeaaase? Pretty please?"

Comment

Thats why Weir can't say no to him, she can't resist those Puppy eye!!! And who couldn't, I know I can't!!!! *sighs* Okay sorry had a momentary lapse there!!

Comment

Thanks SoulSpinder ! You're a G/S fan also?

Have TH or JF ad-libbed a line? I know it happened on CSI (thank you WP!), so I was wondering if they do it on Atlantis?

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen
                            Thanks SoulSpinder ! You're a G/S fan also?

Have TH or JF ad-libbed a line? I know it happened on CSI (thank you WP!), so I was wondering if they do it on Atlantis?
                            Oh yes, the wonderfully shippy

'Since when have you cared about beauty'
                            'Since I met you'

Actors creating the ship, even if the writers don't write it! (it helps that WP is an executive producer though)

Comment

I was watching a music vdeo..That Thing You Do, by Clara, and it occured to me..

Elizabeth has no idea about Shep-angst!

No-one was around for his angsting in The Eye, and I doubt Caldwell is going to reveal Shep angst from the Siege, so she has no idea how much pain he goes through when she's in trouble.

So if we get Shep-angst, I think they should figure out some way for her to see the Shep angst..then she'd have no dobt how he feels about her

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                                I was watching a music vdeo..That Thing You Do, by Clara, and it occured to me..

Elizabeth has no idea about Shep-angst!

No-one was around for his angsting in The Eye, and I doubt Caldwell is going to reveal Shep angst from the Siege, so she has no idea how much pain he goes through when she's in trouble.

So if we get Shep-angst, I think they should figure out some way for her to see the Shep angst..then she'd have no dobt how he feels about her
                                Since I'm sitting here waiting for everyone else to reply ..... I'm going to pretend I'm not at work and comment here..
                                Yes, you're right. We need the next angsty moment to come from Shep, because otherwise people will be talking about how Elizabeth is a weak leader and can't handle Shep being in danger. It needs to be seen that it goes both ways.

Comment

Working...
                                X