Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
    You have to include a dance scene! That would be great, you're above imagingings of such a scene were great, so I think it would make a pleasant addition to a fic.

Royal

ahh, but i'm planning angst fic. a dance wouldn't fit.

maybe a drabble
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
      That comment from JM's blog was quite interesting. (btw, where is that blog? I know of the Q/A thread, but I haven't seen any of those comments). Hopefully Mel will be able to bring us all the info on that one once it goes into production.
      Joe's blog is here.

And I make no promises on what information I can provide. I'm very much at the mercy of what's released in the casting process. For example, while Caldwell was in both Siege III and The Intruder, the scenes used for auditioning his character all came from Runner. I'm sure it was to keep the events in both those episodes secret.

It's unlikely that an Earth-based episode would have much in the way of casting sides, unless it were a character like McKay's sister. Anything involving official business would involve characters like Landry, who already exist in the universe and wouldn't have to be cast. And on top of all that, Stargate's been around long enough that they don't always use traditional casting channels anyway. Instinct, for example, was full of new characters, but I don't recall getting sides for it.

So in other words... I get what I get. I can't produce it out of thin air, but I do promise to try to get information to you all in a timely manner. Speaking of which, I believe they start production in the next six weeks, so that may in fact be quite soon. The sides for the first SG-1 episode are already out.
      Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
      Last update: 14 April 2006
      Melyanna's Multimedia
      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        I was watching a music vdeo..That Thing You Do, by Clara, and it occured to me..

Elizabeth has no idea about Shep-angst!

No-one was around for his angsting in The Eye, and I doubt Caldwell is going to reveal Shep angst from the Siege, so she has no idea how much pain he goes through when she's in trouble.

So if we get Shep-angst, I think they should figure out some way for her to see the Shep angst..then she'd have no dobt how he feels about her
        Can I have a link to the video? I don't think I've seen that before

Lizzie has no clue? Well, yes, I don't think she does actually... It's not like she saw John when Koyla told him he killed her. She didn't even know he said that

Comment

Originally posted by Erised

Lizzie has no clue? Well, yes, I don't think she does actually... It's not like she saw John when Koyla told him he killed her. She didn't even know he said that

Here's the link.

http://www.pink-martini.net/fandom/a...usicvideos.htm

Clara always did do really good music vids, i hope she does more.

Comment

Which is what we need Sheppard angstin' over Weir for, and the way to get the best angst would be imo to have Sheppard watching Weir suffering horribly (lots of bleeding, preferably) without being able to do anything about it. That, and i just want to see Weir being whumped so badly, TLG didn't have nearly enough.
            My other wish for a season 3 (though this is not sparly necessarily) would be to see Sheppard in dress blues.
            Weir will eventually find out just how much Sheppard cares about her, and it'll be from him (hopefully). We know he does care, we just need another instance of Sheppard going all homicidal *I'LL KILL YOU DED* 'cause someone messed with the missus.

Comment

Spoiler:
              We might see something good from Shep next season because apparently something bad is suppose to happen to Weir during s3's first few episodes.

Spoiler:
              NEW! January 14 - "Another two episodes come compliments of Carl Binder, a couple of very well-written, very tight scripts (typical of Carl, that show-off) in which we are introduced to a brand new villain who's handywork we have already come across. 'Progeny' gets the ball rolling in an episode that introduces the new baddies and sheds some light on some of the Pegasus Galaxy's former tenants. 'The Real World' follows up with a seriously creepy episode. Poor Weir."
              (Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog)

Comment

yep, that's me. more atlantis fic coming soon, i promise. there's several stories brewing in my head.
                Brew them faster!! Faster!!!!

Comment

*sigh* GW died again

thanks Michelle!

Originally posted by Luz
                  Which is what we need Sheppard angstin' over Weir for, and the way to get the best angst would be imo to have Sheppard watching Weir suffering horribly (lots of bleeding, preferably) without being able to do anything about it. That, and i just want to see Weir being whumped so badly, TLG didn't have nearly enough.
                  My other wish for a season 3 (though this is not sparly necessarily) would be to see Sheppard in dress blues.
                  Weir will eventually find out just how much Sheppard cares about her, and it'll be from him (hopefully). We know he does care, we just need another instance of Sheppard going all homicidal *I'LL KILL YOU DED* 'cause someone messed with the missus.
                  oh gosh I really want to see Elizabeth hurt! Makes me feel bad for wanting this but this is the only way we can get some real angst!
                  Okay at least someone has to kidnap her. It obviously won't be the genii, because.,.... you know
                  Spoiler:
                  but on Joe's blog it says that there will be an ep where the new enemy is introduced - the enemy that created the hot zone virus... and then the next ep - poor Weir? Interesting!
                  Spoiler:
                  Finally, Carl Binder's early-season two-parter will introduce a dangerous new villain to the Atlantis scene -- one that may be the creators of the mysterious "Hot Zone" virus.
                  ------
                  "We are introduced to a brand new villain who's handywork we have already come across,"
                  Put the two together.......The Hot Zone aliens will either kidnap her or hurt her...just IMO
                  and John will go all nuts!

I hope they release some more info on this soon.

Comment

Ditto!

And because we're talking about Shep angst:

He loves her.

Comment

oh gosh I really want to see Elizabeth hurt! Makes me feel bad for wanting this but this is the only way we can get some real angst!
                      Okay at least someone has to kidnap her. It obviously won't be the genii, because.,.... you know

Don't feel bad, actually it's common occurrence the more we like a character the more we want to see them whumped. Must have something to do with hurt/comfort issues or whatever. So our desire to see Weir whumping is just a sign of how much we actually love her, in a really twisted way, LOL.
                      Season 3
                      Spoiler:
                      I don't want to read too much on this spoilers about this new enemy, but here is to hoping we finally get to see Sheppard on that other side Weir has visited so often. See how "good" it is to see the other suffering. Still, i don't want to get my hopes up, but the mere insinuation "poor Weir" made jump up and down on my seat. 'Cause off the prospect of Weir/Whumping, and Shep/angst, and i'm hyperventilating, OMG.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Put the two together.......The Hot Zone aliens will either kidnap her or hurt her...just IMO
                        and John will go all nuts!

Now that what I'm talking about!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                          Brew them faster!! Faster!!!!
                          All right, all right, the dance fic is done! You people are so demanding...

The First Dance

I have to sto writing fluff and get back to angst. That's what I'm best at. But angst is really really exhausting to write!

Comment

All right, all right, the dance fic is done! You people are so demanding...

The First Dance

I have to sto writing fluff and get back to angst. That's what I'm best at. But angst is really really exhausting to write!
                            Link doesn't work.
                            "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                            My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                              Link doesn't work.

works for me...i think fanfic.net is being a bit slow.

Comment

works for me...i think fanfic.net is being a bit slow.
                                it says you have to login to access that page

*doesn't feel like regestering*

Comment

Working...
                                X