Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    I've finished Supernatural season 15 (or is it season 15 part one? or is the next one 16? Stupid Covid. I can't keep up). Almost through season 5 of Schitt's Creek (I love it, so I've been really trying to make those episodes stretch), but....ready to pivot for a bit. Think I'm going to do some SGA rewatching tonight. Bring on the steamy eyes!
    I heard that the last 7 eps of SPN are coming in the fall.

We've just finished Star Trek Picard and loved it, especially seeing a bunch of old friends.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      We've just finished Star Trek Picard and loved it, especially seeing a bunch of old friends.
      Which reminds me I was going to get the soundrack...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Love frogs! It was the only thing my kiddo asked for from my trip. You can imagine how easy that was in the land of whales. Also, I met some local co-workers for and outdoor lunch today so I'm making a dent in my weight loss progress already. Tears. Damn bread always gets me.
        Yup, same with me. It's always the bread and pasta. Need. More. Walkies.

I did luck out with the trip, though I suppose the powers that be knew I'd been trying to get to Washington State. I didn't have time to do the longer kayaking tour I wanted or the bioluminescent tour, but I'm so grateful for what I was able to do. I'll just have to keep trying to plan another trip sans work.
        And hopefully we won't have a pandemic going on at the same time, too...

I kept thinking the San Juans would have been a great place to stash Atlantis. Elizabeth and John would have certainly appreciated those views. And of course plenty of whales for Rodney to make friends with.
        LOL, great place until a big container ship or something hits the big invisible something out there! (of course, putting it just off San Francisco in sight of the Golden Gate like they did in the show has the same problem... )
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            I've been watching Spaceforce. It's hilariously good fun.
            Yes! I watched the first one and loved it.

I heard that the last 7 eps of SPN are coming in the fall.

I also heard that Jared is going to the Boys season 3, so that is another series I need to catch up on. Adding CBS all access to my list too-is that what Picard is on? I just saw Patrick Steward in Charlie's Angels on the plane. Not a great movie, but he's always a delight.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Yup, same with me. It's always the bread and pasta. Need. More. Walkies.

And hopefully we won't have a pandemic going on at the same time, too...

LOL, great place until a big container ship or something hits the big invisible something out there! (of course, putting it just off San Francisco in sight of the Golden Gate like they did in the show has the same problem... )
            Right? Lol. I guess that just goes to show it belongs in Pegasus.

Yes, crossing fingers for so many reasons that we can get our arms around the pandemic.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

I also heard that Jared is going to the Boys season 3, so that is another series I need to catch up on.
              Oh, I hadn't heard that. I know that Goran Visnjic is going to be in 4 episodes of that too. I have no idea what it's about, but I'll watch Goran's episodes.

Comment

\
                I also heard that Jared is going to the Boys season 3, so that is another series I need to catch up on.
                I heard that too and have added it to my list.

Adding CBS all access to my list too-is that what Picard is on? I just saw Patrick Steward in Charlie's Angels on the plane. Not a great movie, but he's always a delight.
                We also added CBS all access and have found a number of shows to watch. Desperate moves for desperate times. I heard that the network CBS channel is going to show Star Trek Discovery and some other shows until they manage to get some new shows for us to watch.
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

We also added CBS all access and have found a number of shows to watch. Desperate moves for desperate times. I heard that the network CBS channel is going to show Star Trek Discovery and some other shows until they manage to get some new shows for us to watch.
                  Hmm, that's probably a good move on their part. Put it on the free broadcast channel to hook people in to sign up for the streaming subscription so they can see more.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

Adding CBS all access to my list too-is that what Picard is on?
                      Yes, and on Amazon Prime...

Which I don't have so ... I download(ed) it. Should have put it on Netflix but no, that would have been too easy.

Covid or no covid, we're going on holiday and it's back to France... At least, to all the green zones, which means that our original destination is no longer an option, so we're heading towards the North Sea instead.

...Unless, more orange zones are added later in the week, then it'll be back to the drawing board.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Which I don't have so ... I download(ed) it. Should have put it on Netflix but no, that would have been too easy.
                        *innocently whistles a certain song from a certain Disney theme park attraction...*

Covid or no covid, we're going on holiday and it's back to France... At least, to all the green zones, which means that our original destination is no longer an option, so we're heading towards the North Sea instead.

...Unless, more orange zones are added later in the week, then it'll be back to the drawing board.
                        C'mon, North Sea! Stay green, you can do it!

Comment

Hello, hello! It's been a while since I last posted here. How you are all doing? So good to see some familiar names here.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                            Oh, I hadn't heard that. I know that Goran Visnjic is going to be in 4 episodes of that too. I have no idea what it's about, but I'll watch Goran's episodes.
                            Nice! He's such a doll.

I heard that too and have added it to my list.

Think I'm going to need to pull the trigger on that soon. And happy birthday to those twins- they are so cute!

That makes my head hurt- good luck keeping up with the zones. No matter where you end up I'm sure it will be amazing. When are you heading out?

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

*innocently whistles a certain song from a certain Disney theme park attraction...*
                            Such a tough weekend for the Disney and Marvel family. I'm still stunned.

Originally posted by Ankareeda View Post
                            Hello, hello! It's been a while since I last posted here. How you are all doing? So good to see some familiar names here.
                            I'm not a familiar name, but hello!
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Hi, welcome back. It's great to see familiar faces. We're a small but loyal group now.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh my god, I was JUST about to post here as well after god-knows-how-many years!! Aw, I missed this.
                                It's so surreal coming back, it's like a dream I had that I can vaguely remember.
                                I'm so happy that this little community is still active!
                                How is everyone doing?

Edit: I checked! I posted here last almost exactly 13 years ago...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X