Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I admit to being English girl and even I hated essay questions with a passion. No matter how much you write they always thought it should be more.
    Absolutely!!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Math can also be a language. Say you wrote it in code -- would only need someone who can break it then.
    Yeaaaah. I like that.

It looks like Bermuda might not happen. I'm now checking out some cheaper alternatives. Anyone got any ideas for a place with a great beach?

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      It looks like Bermuda might not happen. I'm now checking out some cheaper alternatives. Anyone got any ideas for a place with a great beach?
      Since we've just booked our holiday in the north of Scotland -- we might not be the right people to ask.

But other options this year were Canada and Aruba -- the latter has beaches.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Not going anywhere for the summer, but hope to have a holiday in autumn.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Bummer about Bermuda. But...California?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Absolutely!!

Yeaaaah. I like that.

I don't do beaches, but if I did I'd go to the NC Outer Banks. Duck is supposed to be nice and it's at the somewhat upper part. Hard to get to from where you are though. Heck, hard to get to from anywhere. I've done Kitty Hawk, Hatteras and Ocracoke and can attest to fabulous beaches. After sunset for me of course.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

California does have some nice beaches. Though I might be biased since I'm from there.
              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

I don't do beaches, but if I did I'd go to the NC Outer Banks. Duck is supposed to be nice and it's at the somewhat upper part. Hard to get to from where you are though. Heck, hard to get to from anywhere. I've done Kitty Hawk, Hatteras and Ocracoke and can attest to fabulous beaches. After sunset for me of course.
                *nods* I've heard the NC coast is glorious, and it's certainly a lot closer to RI than California. But then...

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                California does have some nice beaches. Though I might be biased since I'm from there.
                I'm totally biased too! *high-fives*
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Thanks for the ideas. Other ideas I've gotten are Cancun (it's actually cheaper than Bermuda) and Padre Island in Texas. I'll add these to my list to investigate.

Someday I'll get to Scotland. Won't be this trip, though.
                  Last edited by JT-2; 01 July 2018, 04:34 PM.

Comment

I want to visit Scotland someday too. This year, probably going to Chicago again.

Finishing up season five of Supernatural. (Castiel is my favourite character currently.)
                    sigpic

Comment

We'll take the train to London St. Pancras, from there the underground to Heathrow. In Heathrow we pick up our rental car and start driving up, some 500km before we break for the night. And the next day we continue our journey all the way to Portknockie in Scotland, by the sea.

Maybe next year, we'll manage that trip to Canada we wanted to do this year.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

I'd love to go to Scotland someday, too. And Ireland.

Comment

Thanks for the ideas. Other ideas I've gotten are Cancun (it's actually cheaper than Bermuda) and Padre Island in Texas. I'll add these to my list to investigate.

Someday I'll get to Scotland. Won't be this trip, though.
                          I've been to Cancun but found it a bit too party til you puke for me. I'm sure there are quiet places somewhere. Xcaret and Chichen Itza were great however.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

...Chichen Itza...
                            Chicken Pizza

Comment

I've wanted to go to England and Scotland forever. I hope I get there someday. If we go to Cancun, it will be to an all-inclusive place so we don't have to leave the resort. My friend and I are lazy travelers, so that works well for us.

It's official - no other network wanted to pick up Timeless, so it's dead.

I need a new show to get obsessed with. Maybe I'll try Lucifer. I know that got picked up by Netflix.

My next class starts tomorrow morning. It looks to be much tougher than my last class. But we'll see. Maybe I'm just being my pessimistic self. But with this class, I'm not hoping for an A. I'm hoping to pass. But like I've said before, I expect this will be my most difficult class so once it's over, I should be okay.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Chicken Pizza

I've wanted to go to England and Scotland forever. I hope I get there someday. If we go to Cancun, it will be to an all-inclusive place so we don't have to leave the resort. My friend and I are lazy travelers, so that works well for us.
                                Aaaahhh, sounds like just like me. Easy is good.

My next class starts tomorrow morning. It looks to be much tougher than my last class. But we'll see. Maybe I'm just being my pessimistic self. But with this class, I'm not hoping for an A. I'm hoping to pass. But like I've said before, I expect this will be my most difficult class so once it's over, I should be okay.
                                Just do your best and study hard. Good luck, we believe in you!

Comment

Working...
                                X