No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      Not yet but my back has been hurting all month, my left elbow and knee are killing me and my right shoulder has been bugging me all year.
      I thought I was the only old one around here.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Ugh, I hate the cold weather! My hands just can't take it, I have to wear gloves even inside because they hurt so much.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Coming in the weather over here -- a cold front dipping the temperatures below minus 10° Celsius -- and that's way toooooooo cold for an average Belgian.

We'll compare it to temperatures akin to being down in the Anarctic. Bring on the penguins and the polar bears.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            I thought I was the only old one around here.
            The way I'm going I may need to use my dad's walker by the end of the year.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Happy birthday to the matriarch of the thread, Southern Red!!
              Happy Belated Birthday Southern Red!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Ugh, I hate the cold weather! My hands just can't take it, I have to wear gloves even inside because they hurt so much.
              Coming in the weather over here -- a cold front dipping the temperatures below minus 10° Celsius -- and that's way toooooooo cold for an average Belgian.

We'll compare it to temperatures akin to being down in the Anarctic. Bring on the penguins and the polar bears.
              I must have hit a good karma streak because its been in the 70s and sunny here. I'll try to share the love and put some good cosmic thoughts out there for a thaw.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                I must have hit a good karma streak because its been in the 70s and sunny here. I'll try to share the love and put some good cosmic thoughts out there for a thaw.
                I don't want a thaw -- I want snow, but since I can't seem to get that in large quantities, I'll take ice instead. If it freezes long enough, maybe we can go skating instead of skiing (we don't actually have mountains here, mind you. Our tallest molehill is just 694 meters high, and they build a 6m high tower on it just to make it hit that 700m mark ).

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

I don't want a thaw -- I want snow, but since I can't seem to get that in large quantities, I'll take ice instead. If it freezes long enough, maybe we can go skating instead of skiing (we don't actually have mountains here, mind you. Our tallest molehill is just 694 meters high, and they build a 6m high tower on it just to make it hit that 700m mark ).
                  We're supposed to have a chance of snow showers this afternoon and evening. I'll try to send some your way.

Comment

We're supposed to have a chance of snow showers this afternoon and evening. I'll try to send some your way.

All snow welcome!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

All snow welcome!
                      Well, I hope you got some, because we had plenty to spare!

Comment

Me too. I have a terrible problem with cold weather eczema. I finally went to the dermatologist because the itching was so bad. He said take lukewarm showers. I wanted to slap him up side the head. But he did give me a big old tube of prescription strength steroid cream which works fairly well.

It was 81 here yesterday, broke every record. Today it's in the 50s.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                        The way I'm going I may need to use my dad's walker by the end of the year.
                        I love it when docs tell you to exercise joints that hurt. Well, dagnabbit, I could exercise just fine if my dang joints didn't hurt.

Happy Belated Birthday Southern Red!
                        Thanks a bunch.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Well, I hope you got some, because we had plenty to spare!
                          Virtual snow -- plenty then.

Actual snow -- nada. All blue skies and freakin' cold. Like, freakin' -2 degrees celsius cold. But the weekend's gonna bring much colder weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            I love it when docs tell you to exercise joints that hurt. Well, dagnabbit, I could exercise just fine if my dang joints didn't hurt.
                            Everybody in my family could not agree with you more.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I didn't forget you wanted snow, but I had an old wives tale stuck in my head, I always hear it can get to cold to snow. I'll just focus the karmic wishes on snow for you. As for myself, I am A OK with this warm weather, it hit 78 yesterday. Just crossing my fingers it's not gone next week.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

I didn't forget you wanted snow, but I had an old wives tale stuck in my head, I always hear it can get to cold to snow. I'll just focus the karmic wishes on snow for you. As for myself, I am A OK with this warm weather, it hit 78 yesterday. Just crossing my fingers it's not gone next week.
                                Not an old wife's tale -- that's true.
                                Optimal temperatures for snow are between -3 and +3 degrees celsius.

Comment

Working...
                                X