No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    *comes running in*

I FOUND THE MATCH.....es....

*throws matches behind her*

I mean, I found the matching outfit for my outing Sunday.

*looks around and whistles innocently* Don't worry, I don't think anyone noticed...

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
    haven't posted in here ever but actually, Liz and John was always the most likely to happen relationship in the show. The way they kind of "disliked" each other some times is often the start of a "I love you" And I think the to of them match well with each other
    Yeah, the way they initially butted heads and then when The Storm/The Eye came along and John snapping when he thought Kolya had killed Elizabeth...oooh, that gave me such shivers!

It's that boyish charm that made John get away with anything -- and he knew it.
    There's that, too.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm so ready for fall TV to kick off just to be past the tension of who is or isn't cancelled. I'm not that invested in many shows, the whole cycle just drudges up bad memories, especially watching the ongoing saga of Dark Matter will it/won't it get picked up by a new network. I have just taken a work break to surf, maybe they finally have an answer on that one. I know they were getting ready to start breaking down parts of the set if they didn't get picked up.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I'm leaving for a long vacay tomorrow. See you all sometime in Oct. Try not to burn the forum down while I'm gone.
      Sounds amazing, have a wonderful time.

haven't posted in here ever but actually, Liz and John was always the most likely to happen relationship in the show. The way they kind of "disliked" each other some times is often the start of a "I love you" And I think the to of them match well with each other
      Ahh. Lovely, angsty, tension.

It's that boyish charm that made John get away with anything -- and he knew it.
      And I'm a sucker for a lopsided grin.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

*looks around and whistles innocently* Don't worry, I don't think anyone noticed...

Yeah, the way they initially butted heads and then when The Storm/The Eye came along and John snapping when he thought Kolya had killed Elizabeth...oooh, that gave me such shivers!
      Isn't that something? Every time those two epps come up, those shivers are still there.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

I guess But actually I do not really see John with someone else, Liz I don't know but of the females in the show who have a bigger role, I would not ship anyone with John
        I really like John/Kate as well -- but I multiship like there's no tomorrow. John/Kate/Elizabeth is also fun.

If it fits, it sits -- I always say.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Oh I multiship as well just not with those two XD

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
            Isn't that something? Every time those two epps come up, those shivers are still there.
            Yep. Definitely two of the best episodes of the entire series.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And I did it again today...

Was driving home from a friend's house, missed my exit and lo and behold, the next exit was over the border and therefore took a detour of about 20kms into The Netherlands. I knew we lived close to the border but that close...

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Was driving home from a friend's house, missed my exit and lo and behold, the next exit was over the border and therefore took a detour of about 20kms into The Netherlands. I knew we lived close to the border but that close...
                Whoa! Now that's a detour!

Here's this week's College Football Roundup: USC beat Cal 30-20, Virginia Tech beat Old Dominion 38-0, Tennessee beat UMass 17-13, and it's a mixed bag in Atlantis as Air Force fell to San Diego State 28-24, and Navy beat Cincinnati 42-32. On to Week 5!

Comment

Air Force lost again --

Are they not training hard enough there... I think it's time I talked to their coach.

Comment

I miss the wrong exit around here, I could end up in areas reminiscent of Deliverance. You miss an exit and end up in the Netherlands. I might need a location upgrade. Hopefully, it was light out and you were able to enjoy the detour. I'm not a fan of driving in the dark, especially if I don't know the area...or when I realize I don't know how to use the bright lights on the car I'd had for a year. City girl problems.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Whoa! Now that's a detour!

Here's this week's College Football Roundup: USC beat Cal 30-20, Virginia Tech beat Old Dominion 38-0, Tennessee beat UMass 17-13, and it's a mixed bag in Atlantis as Air Force fell to San Diego State 28-24, and Navy beat Cincinnati 42-32. On to Week 5!
                    Week 5 I'm not ready. I may hide from the TV and internet and spend the day at the mountains. It's the Monday before the game and I already feel like dog food.
                    sigpic

Comment

I miss the wrong exit around here, I could end up in areas reminiscent of Deliverance. You miss an exit and end up in the Netherlands. I might need a location upgrade. Hopefully, it was light out and you were able to enjoy the detour.
                      Yeah, when I miss exits I could literally end up in a diferrent country. That's how tiny Belgium is.

My sister and I weren't laughing in the first few minutes but then we kinda snorted our way to the next available exit, which turned out to be one behind the one we took yesterday to actually drive to a place near the German border (which unlike last year we managed not to cross).

Here you go, a little orientation:

There's a dip in the border above the dot near Hasselt -- that's where I crossed the border on my detour cause I was driving in that area to get to my parents (from a friend's place, approx. situated near the p of Antwerp). My place of residence is about 2 millimeters above Brussels.

Comment

I miss the wrong exit around here, I could end up in areas reminiscent of Deliverance. You miss an exit and end up in the Netherlands. I might need a location upgrade. Hopefully, it was light out and you were able to enjoy the detour. I'm not a fan of driving in the dark, especially if I don't know the area...or when I realize I don't know how to use the bright lights on the car I'd had for a year. City girl problems.
                        I've driven into Deliverance type country a few times myself. It's never fun especially when you're destination is on the other side of the area.

Air Force lost again --

Are they not training hard enough there... I think it's time I talked to their coach.
                        I think it may just be time to change there offense. I think they still run the option, and a rushing offense like that is not the best to have when football is so pass happy now.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          I think it may just be time to change there offense. I think they still run the option, and a rushing offense like that is not the best to have when football is so pass happy now.
                          It's always about those tactics.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            I've driven into Deliverance type country a few times myself. It's never fun especially when you're destination is on the other side of the area.
                            Right there with you both. Crazy stuff. On the upside, most of the drive is quite pretty.

Week 5 I'm not ready. I may hide from the TV and internet and spend the day at the mountains. It's the Monday before the game and I already feel like dog food.
                            Or in my case, cat food.

It's always about those tactics.
                            Pretty much.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Comment

Yeah, when I miss exits I could literally end up in a diferrent country. That's how tiny Belgium is.

My sister and I weren't laughing in the first few minutes but then we kinda snorted our way to the next available exit, which turned out to be one behind the one we took yesterday to actually drive to a place near the German border (which unlike last year we managed not to cross).

Here you go, a little orientation:

There's a dip in the border above the dot near Hasselt -- that's where I crossed the border on my detour cause I was driving in that area to get to my parents (from a friend's place, approx. situated near the p of Antwerp). My place of residence is about 2 millimeters above Brussels.
                                Whoa. I can see how that would be easy to do. You can drive to a different county faster than I can drive to a different state.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
                                I had the Mondayist Tuesday ever. Now that 5 o'clock is on the horizon, I can say Happy Tuesday.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X