Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Should be back up and running by tomorrow. Feeling a lot better today than any of the previous days. Although, still have a aching throat but I have lemon tea and honey for that -- and when I say lemon tea and honey, it's more like honey and lemon tea.
    Feel better! I think I need to try your tea recipe.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
      I think I need to try your tea recipe.
      The key ingredient: honey

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It sure is fluffy inside my cuddly-wuddly onesie.
        I have a Yoda onesie and it's very fluffy and stifling hot. Made the mistake of wearing it during summer.

More like flu-monday...

Fallen victim to the epidemic -- great time too, was supposed to work on an important template this week. I can only imagine my colleagues in a frenzy, cause truth be told, I'm actually the only full-time designer in the house.
        Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Sorry to hear that. Mr. SR and I have passed a cold back and forth lately. The runny nose is the worst part. Feel better soon.
        I've got congestion coming on, but I don't know if it's a cold or allergies. The weather has shifted so much here lately, but the flu's also been going around. Really bad timing too - I'm going to NC for a good friend's wedding in a few weeks and I don't wanna be sniffling the entire time (especially because I'm helping with the photography!)

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          I have a Yoda onesie and it's very fluffy and stifling hot. Made the mistake of wearing it during summer.
          YODA!! That's awesome.

And nope, not a good idea wearing that during the summer.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            I've got congestion coming on, but I don't know if it's a cold or allergies. The weather has shifted so much here lately, but the flu's also been going around. Really bad timing too - I'm going to NC for a good friend's wedding in a few weeks and I don't wanna be sniffling the entire time (especially because I'm helping with the photography!)
            Have fun on your trip, and I hope you don't get sick! Stay hydrated, take vitamin C, wash your hands, don't touch your face unless your hands are clean, etc.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And honey, lots of honey... no, really... It's good for your health.

Comment

It's pretty much Spring here now. The weather has been in the 60s.
                sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

My flights delayed- and *sigh* my flights are always delayed- but tonight, I'm thinking its a sign that I'm not supposed to leave NYC yet.
                  Last edited by Zandra's Ashes; 01 February 2017, 04:00 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                    My flights delayed- and *sigh* my flights are always delayed- but tonight, I'm thinking its a sign that I'm not supposed to leave NYC yet.
                    I've only ever once had a delay due to heave fog at Heathrow Airport, but it was no fun indeed.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                      It's pretty much Spring here now. The weather has been in the 60s.
                      Lucky! It's in the low 40s now, and we've got a chance of snow tomorrow.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Lucky! It's in the low 40s now, and we've got a chance of snow tomorrow.
                        I'll trade you. Would like some snow.
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Ohh, I wish it would snow here. We have one of those snow tubing places within an hours drive and I've never been, but it looks like fun. I keep meaning to plan a proper snowcation, but then I get overwhelmed with locations and resorts and never pin it down.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

And yes, it's a snow day out here! Not much, just an ornamental dusting, but it's pretty.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Snow is gone, washed away by the rain overnight. Ah well, 'twas fun while it lasted.

Comment

I'm hoping for some snow in the next week or so. According the weather reports, the temperatures are going to drop below zero again, so maybe if we're really lucky there might be some snow again.

However, we're probably not that lucky. Ice, there will be, no doubt.

Anyhoodle, took my car to the carwash today to clear it off all the salt that's been on our roads against frost. It had been a year and a half since I last washed it. It was high time.
                                It's now back a hot magenta color instead of reddish brown.

Comment

Working...
                                X