Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
    locket? Do you mean the pocketwatch? If so, i have no idea. Apparantly it's been around before and the props people decided to bring it back.
    Really? I don't think I've seen it before.

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
      Lovely pics Sally!

BTW, where's that locket from?
      What locket?.
      Ah!, nothing better than coming here to some shots of Sheppard's butt, that man has the cutest rear.
      And if tptb are lurkin', a little suggestion: more Weir's rear, Sheppard's rear shots, and a balcony scene to go please .

Comment

Me neither. I just report what i hear

Comment

From the tone she uses, you'd suspect teyla still has some problems with the English Language but she can blag Caldwell off using multiple scientific terms...makes me think she's been spending lots of time with McKay. [/spoiler]
          Lol, that's exactly what I thought! She's from this primitive village and can make up things like that! I can't even do that only Carter and McKay can! lol

I just rewatched Duet. What was it? 3 times John touched Liz in one scene??? This is so awesome!

Comment

Me neither. I just report what i hear
            Well, we could always say that John gave it to her.

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
              The transporter that started it all
              Thought to be a closet!
              Okay, maybe I should stop with the closets...

Mckay: Really Colonel, I like you, but not that much.

Sheppard: Oh God. Mckay, what are you doing in here and where is Elizabeth?

I couldn't help myself.

Comment

FP, the deal with the arm touching is that I'm not sure it actually happened. He leans in and his shoulder moves like he may have reached for her, but it's hard to tell if he actually does, simply because of how it's framed.

But beyond that, they're standing awfully close to each other by the end of the scene.
                Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                Last update: 14 April 2006
                Melyanna's Multimedia
                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

<3 this pic

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y25...l5Fmass625.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                    Just choked on my soda, or is it pop? Nevermind.

Any 'caps' of this "arm touching"?
                    Actually honey, if you're from the deep south as I am, it's neither. When you ask for a soft drink down this 'a way you ask for 'Coke' and then you're asked, 'What kind?'

As for Elizabeth and John 'accidentally' touching...I'm convinced by her reactions when he's close or lightly touching her that those tinny things really effect her but it's odd that she allows them to only with him. Elizabeth seems rather affectionate. She pats beckett and rodney on the back or arm but only with john do you literally see her *react* to proximity or touch. I like watching her face when he does those little things. There's a subtle but still noticable reaction.

Comment

Cute. I like this one...

All of us in couples have experienced days like this, no? No matter how tight the bond...
                      Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                        Cute. I like this one...

Blueshirt in background: Aw crap. Better stay away from Mom. Looks like Dad's pissed her off again
                        John: What i do this time?
                        Lizzie: Stupid contact lens

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                          Actually honey, if you're from the deep south as I am, it's neither. When you ask for a soft drink down this 'a way you ask for 'Coke' and then you're asked, 'What kind?'

Actually, that's how we say it Texas, too When I first moved to Arizona to go to school, people would always look at me like "huh?". (Actually, they still look at me like that 'cause I have a pretty good twang-thang goin'.)

And I can say "sack" instead of "bag" if I want to, durnit!

Comment

Originally posted by Bama

As for Elizabeth and John 'accidentally' touching...I'm convinced by her reactions when he's close or lightly touching her that those tinny things really effect her but it's odd that she allows them to only with him. Elizabeth seems rather affectionate. She pats beckett and rodney on the back or arm but only with john do you literally see her *react* to proximity or touch. I like watching her face when he does those little things. There's a subtle but still noticable reaction.
                            Up here, when you ask for a coke, they give you that or a pepsi.

I think that when it comes to
                            Spoiler:
                            hugging like in the Seige III
                            they tend to be shy with each other. Other times, like the BIS "wake up John" tap after Elizabeth was finished talking with her double and their close proximity in Duet
                            Spoiler:
                            I think it was before or after the Beckett/Rodney kiss
                            and everywhere else may be unconsciously; like, they are so comfortable with each other, they feel that when they're that close, it doesn't feel like they're invading each other's... breathing space.

Either way, imo, it's a win-win situation.

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip

"PMS hurls...and I so don't want to have to tell him."
                              Yeah, we've all been there a time or two.

Comment

Originally posted by the_cadpig
                                Actually, that's how we say it Texas, too When I first moved to Arizona to go to school, people would always look at me like "huh?". (Actually, they still look at me like that 'cause I have a pretty good twang-thang goin'.)

And I can say "sack" instead of "bag" if I want to, durnit!
                                Ah, don't mind those linguistically challenged, transported yankees! Everyone in their right mind knows a "sack" is what things go into! And I shouldn't even have to tell you guys how this post is totally on topic in relation to John and Elizabeth.

Comment

Working...
                                X