Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now, for something completely different:

Ladies and gentlemen, Spygate, a new alternate universe community, is now open! This one is similar to Langford University in concept, but this time around, the cast of SG-1 and Atlantis are members of a multinational intelligence organization known as the Atlantis Cooperative. And Sheppard and Weir play starring roles, as spies and partners. So if you're interested, please check it out, along with the inaugural fic, From Russia, With Love.
    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
    Last update: 14 April 2006
    Melyanna's Multimedia
    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
      i have to say that the Teyla/Ronan idea is a good one, but i think that Sheppard/Weir is so much more important than that... plus they are so much more interesting than just Teyla... i mean i like the girl, but she needs to stay away from John and i think that the perfect ending to the John/Teyla stuff was seen in conversion

just my thoughts
      Gosh no! I so want to see more of that romantic stick fighting! Such a turn-on! Except this time put her in something really skimpy! And let's get John in a pair of speedos while we're at it! With oil! And butter!

Snark.

Be nice Bama. Be nice.
      Shut up. I *know* already!

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
        Gosh no! I so want to see more of that romantic stick fighting! Such a turn-on! Except this time put her in something really skimpy! And let's get John in a pair of speedos while we're at it! With oil! And butter!

Snark.

Be nice Bama. Be nice.
        Shut up. I *know* already!
        you are a dirty dirty person
        but i like your thinking, except for the Teyla thing... just put Weir in there,... you know... John teaching her how to fight... pinning to the floor this time instead of a wall... with liz on top then rolling over... and you get the picture... ill stop there before my own minds is corupted by you thinkning
        ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

you are a dirty dirty person
          but i like your thinking, except for the Teyla thing... just put Weir in there,... you know... John teaching her how to fight... pinning to the floor this time instead of a wall... with liz on top then rolling over... and you get the picture... ill stop there before my own minds is corupted by you thinkning
          ; ) naw, just snarky by nature...think we should check with the prop dept for 'The Long Goodbye' ep and see if those are on the list?

*My thinking?! *I* am not the one on here askin for smutfic!

-b ...so heading to snoozeville...

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna

Ladies and gentlemen, Spygate, a new alternate universe community, is now open! This one is similar to Langford University in concept, but this time around, the cast of SG-1 and Atlantis are members of a multinational intelligence organization known as the Atlantis Cooperative. And Sheppard and Weir play starring roles, as spies and partners. So if you're interested, please check it out, along with the inaugural fic, From Russia, With Love.
            Mel! I need to SO be in bed and you forced me to stay up and read that everlovin, delightful piece of fiction!? You cruel woman.
            Alternate universe is SO fun! I haven't done one in years! I love the whole idea of it and it shows you can take good characters w/ chemistry and plop them down anywhere and they'll work! Bravo!

-B...really, really heading to snoozeville...

Comment

"It's just a kiss." (said in best martin gero voice)

Can't a girl write a simple 'friendly' scene between two people who simply care about one another w/o you people all jumpin to conclusions?! Geesh, you shep/weir shippers are crazy. Absolutely.

-b
              You say that as if it were a bad thing... and as if you weren't one of us.

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

just lettin you know that I SO just stole that icon for LJ...you'd tempted me with it long enough!
                It is intoxicating isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna

Woohoo!! spygate is up! I shall resist Spygate plot bunnies I will!! Who am I kidding?!
                  ~Athena

Comment

this spygate... is it a RPG forum or just a fanfic catagory... i am very interested in it... i love RPG's

Comment

"It's just a kiss." (said in best martin gero voice)

Can't a girl write a simple 'friendly' scene between two people who simply care about one another w/o you people all jumpin to conclusions?! Geesh, you shep/weir shippers are crazy. Absolutely.

-b
                      Nope!! And I am fully proud of my craziness that is Shep/Weir (and now Teyla/Ronon)

Now, must go check out Spygate...and if that involves fanfic *shrugs* well, someones gotta do it And I dont mean 'IT'...Ill leave that to a certain other couple

Lovebar made by natz099
                      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

what is everyones fav John/Liz episodde or moment... mine would have to be the hug the seige 3 and then the
                        Spoiler:
                        'John choking the hell out of Liz' in Conversion

but pls enlighten me with your responses

Comment

I look at the choke hold the same way I do the "kiss" - both as acts of violence towards a woman.

As for my fav Shep/Weir moment - when he gave her the birthday gift.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                            I look at the choke hold the same way I do the "kiss" - both as acts of violence towards a woman.

i am sorry if i gave you the impresion that i condone such behaviour, coz that will never happen. i was refering to the acting ability of Joe and Torri. once again i am sorry if i offended you. i am a woman so i understand your plight

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure

Delurking here...

John regularly spars with Teyla and very likely injures her. I count that as real violence against women, not some annoying kiss. Now the choke hold - that's another matter altogether! I hope we don't get anymore of this between John and Liz. Once is enough. And I feel the same way about Liz beating up on John. I'm not very comfortable with it, to be honest.

Favorite moment: The Hug is # 1. Very cool moment between the two. John willing to give himself up for Atlantis and Liz's angst is #2. John shooting Kolya and Liz's reaction to that is #3.

Good sci fi is about special effects. Great sci fi is about people.

Comment

i am sorry if i gave you the impresion that i condone such behaviour, coz that will never happen. i was refering to the acting ability of Joe and Torri. once again i am sorry if i offended you. i am a woman so i understand your plight
                                *LOL*. .no, no, I wasn't offended. Just haven't had coffee this morning.

I thought the entire eppy was Weir/Shep, I just didn't see the choke as shippy.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Working...
                                X