• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beauty and the Beast
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Good morning?

It's 4 o'clock in the afternoon. My workday's almost over.
      Well, considering it was almost 7am when I wrote that...

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      So stinkin' tired. I took a nap yesterday and when I woke up at 6:30, I freaked out and thought it was already morning. I wasn't ready to come back to work today.
      Ugh, that was me at the end of yesterday. I slept like the proverbial log last night.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

December 2 advent made by taris-eirien
        sigpic

Comment

Nice art, folks.
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

December 3 advent made by rinkrat
              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

Gosh, got a chance to watch Inside Out at the cinema and damn it, I almost shed a tear (which I avoided the first time I watched it).

Comment

Haven't been to the theater at all this year. Oh well.
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

December 4th advent made by slizzie1986
                      sigpic

Comment

Gosh, got a chance to watch Inside Out at the cinema and damn it, I almost shed a tear (which I avoided the first time I watched it).
                        Only "almost?"

I rarely ever cry at theaters and even I might have possibly... maybe.. potentially shed a couple at that one.

And Inside Out also came with Lava, so that's a double shot in the feelings right there.
                        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                          Only "almost?"
                          Okay, fine I admit... but it didn't roll down my cheek. They were still dry.

I only ever cried during a film I had already seen so I knew what was going to happen (Brave to be exact) and that was when I suffered a burn-out so that probably doesn't count.

Comment

Okay, fine I admit... but it didn't roll down my cheek. They were still dry.

I only ever cried during a film I had already seen so I knew what was going to happen (Brave to be exact) and that was when I suffered a burn-out so that probably doesn't count.
                            I cry at movies, Hallmark commercials, fireworks shows, parades...the list goes on. But oddly, I rarely cry over real life things.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I don't cry much in general so it would have to be a very powerful emotion to set me off, or a brun-out aka depression.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                I cry at movies, Hallmark commercials, fireworks shows, parades...the list goes on. But oddly, I rarely cry over real life things.
                                Hmm, same with me. Must be a redhead thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X